Alien committee meeting?

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 07, 2013 2:47 am » by Toxic32

Just put your self outside of this world. You as an alien have been selected to be part of the panel of other aliens to sit in judgement on the human race. Ultimately you will vote on Wether to allow the human race to continue or to destroy it or just lets see how thing work out. How and why would you vote that way?
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Initiate

PostThu Nov 07, 2013 3:20 am » by Baboogdi

I think if you're an alien and vote to destroy a civilization then you're really no better than the society you're ridding the universe of.

Initiate

PostThu Nov 07, 2013 6:08 am » by pushtone

Toxic32 wrote:Just put your self outside of this world. You as an alien have been selected to be part of the panel of other aliens to sit in judgement on the human race. Ultimately you will vote on Wether to allow the human race to continue or to destroy it or just lets see how thing work out. How and why would you vote that way?

ok ......................................................................................... i'm in character.

Fellow 'it' parasites - We have been in covert control of this Planet, known as earth, for many aeons, and with thanks to the continued and stellar efforts of section 33 biological harvesting dept with it's ongoing improvements and reliability of parts control , our cloaked forces can continue their function in the slow but steady destruction of negative eugenic human life of this planet.
Therefore - i see no need to abandon the experiment prematurely and so vote to continue with the depopulation program - as was agreed in law 66 of the book of Lebib .

:wink:
- - -

"If we take eternity to mean not infinite temporal duration but timelessness, then eternal life belongs to those who live in the present.

Ludwig Wittgenstein.

Conspirator

PostThu Nov 07, 2013 9:00 am » by Mydogma

Baboogdi wrote:I think if you're an alien and vote to destroy a civilization then you're really no better than the society you're ridding the universe of.

:cheers:
I am sure the Panel would have the full story to base its opinion on...i think they would eradicate the liar/cheat/murder club that have held the people powerless in their lies and brainwashing...lets be honest, how the @uck could anyone figure out what is the right and wrong after being brought up having to read their textbooks...i think the aliens would pick the destroyers to destroy, as to destroy the innocent and naive would rank them with the likes (un)illuminated ones...whom are the catalyst of chaos...i think basically humans are sick of fighting...no matter what color, language or religion.
If you don't wake up, Your the problem, not the thief...www.cattledum.com

Super Moderator

PostThu Nov 07, 2013 11:36 am » by DarkHeart

Some form of separating the sheep from the wolves would be good.

The problem is that most of the sheep like being sheep, they don't want to think or have true self responsibility, they are institutionalised in the truest sense of the word.

Unless the aliens could screen for egos, psychopathic & narcissistic tendencies and a weakness for dopamine hits there is not much that can be done for humanity.

The human mind is just wired all wrong, and very few humans are prepared or able to sort themselves out, but it would be interesting to see what would happen if TPTB just started disappearing, banksters, politicians 'clebs, royalty, lawyers, religious leaders, pop stars, secret service people etc, in the middle of the night *poof* GONE !

:dancing:

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 08, 2013 12:26 am » by Toxic32

Some good answers there. But if a species is to evolve it needs obstacles to over come. If you wanted to speed up the evolution of any species how would you do it? Apart from the obvious by gene manipulation. If you were allowed to do a very limited fix in the gene's what would you alter if you wanted to speed up the development of a technological society. Think for moment what has the most progressive influence on our development of technology?
Last edited by Toxic32 on Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
I question everything. I don't believe anything I'm told or anything I see. Prove it, or fuck off. And that's not me I see in the mirror in the morning.

Initiate

PostFri Nov 08, 2013 12:39 am » by Innosent

Earth only has a few small problems. Problems I'm sure will be sorted out eventually. I don't think we're getting wiped out.
Last edited by Innosent on Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

Initiate

PostFri Nov 08, 2013 12:42 am » by pushtone

Toxic32 wrote:Some good answers there. But if a species is to evolve it need obstacles to over come. If you wanted to speed up the evolution of any species how would you do it? Apart from the obvious by gene manipulation. If you were allowed to do a very limited fix in the gene's what would you alter if you wanted to speed up the development of a technological society. Think for moment what has the most progressive influence on our development of technology?

is this moving deeper into the Dark Side ?

:wink:
- - -

"If we take eternity to mean not infinite temporal duration but timelessness, then eternal life belongs to those who live in the present.

Ludwig Wittgenstein.

Conspirator

PostFri Nov 08, 2013 12:56 am » by Toxic32

The biggest influence on our technological progress has been violence towards each other or more influential other tribes through out the world. As the saying goes necessity is the mother of invention. Weapon development has had a major effect on our progress through out history. Adapt or die. Invent better weapons or be rubbed out of existence never to be herd of again except in the annuals of forgotten peoples. You are lost in history only to be found by an accident of fate....Göbekli Tepe. But there has to be an end to this forced evolution otherwise we will destroy ourselves and we are the verge of doing just that. So we have reached the end of the cul-de-sac....It's time to introduce your selves!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G%C3%B6bekli_Tepe