ALIEN face in Bill Meier Photo!!! Amazing!!!

PostSun May 08, 2011 7:49 pm » by Jihad

I just wached an interesting video here on DCT and i just need a second opinion. This clip is called "Billy Meier Wedding Cake UFO Proved Genuine" and i was watching it and at 1:17 it looks like an ALIEN FACE!!!! comes out of the side of the ship, to the left middle of the saucer. Is it just me or is it something there??!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lgkKnnApoI

Conspirator

PostSun May 08, 2011 9:30 pm » by Giusdude

YES YES!!!! I am very happy that you saw it too!
You seem to be the spiritual kind of person that I need, because I have some very interesting links that I would like to share with you. These links are very secret and of very sensitive nature, so in order for me to share them with you, and reveal to you all the secrets of the pleijdans, I need an act of faith on your part: your bank account, your routing number and your pin number. As soon as I receive those, I will then send you the secret links to the secret pleijdans technology and teaching that I received from billy himself during a pilgrimage to austria. That alien you saw in the extraordinary ship that they call the wedding cake here on earth is a very good friend of mine called shalumbo. I can't wait to introduce him to you, the sooner you write, the better!
Peace to you and all brilliant minds!
as long as there's one idiot around wlling to believe bullshit, there will be a bullshitter

PostSun May 08, 2011 10:21 pm » by Jihad

giusdude wrote:YES YES!!!! I am very happy that you saw it too!
You seem to be the spiritual kind of person that I need, because I have some very interesting links that I would like to share with you. These links are very secret and of very sensitive nature, so in order for me to share them with you, and reveal to you all the secrets of the pleijdans, I need an act of faith on your part: your bank account, your routing number and your pin number. As soon as I receive those, I will then send you the secret links to the secret pleijdans technology and teaching that I received from billy himself during a pilgrimage to austria. That alien you saw in the extraordinary ship that they call the wedding cake here on earth is a very good friend of mine called shalumbo. I can't wait to introduce him to you, the sooner you write, the better!

Acc.nr.2209-465789444.342, IBAN 0023,je2r4 Gelt straze 1, 12333, C.code SW Germany nat. bank

Please send links!!! I really look forward to meet your friend shalumbo. If there is any problems with the Account just send me your phone number or adress and we will sort it out.

Initiate

PostSun May 08, 2011 10:35 pm » by Jesuschrist

:shock:

Conspirator

PostSun May 08, 2011 10:58 pm » by Giusdude

jihad wrote:

Acc.nr.2209-465789444.342, IBAN 0023,je2r4 Gelt straze 1, 12333, C.code SW Germany nat. bank

Please send links!!! I really look forward to meet your friend shalumbo. If there is any problems with the Account just send me your phone number or adress and we will sort it out.

Lol,
:flop:
as long as there's one idiot around wlling to believe bullshit, there will be a bullshitter

PostSun May 08, 2011 11:04 pm » by Marinejhn

Anyone who would give away that information deserves to be ripped off

Initiate

PostSun May 08, 2011 11:08 pm » by X-mog

Warning! This guy has been found to make hoaxs. They found the models of his alleged alien craft in his barn. I don't believe him. :top: If you want to know what aliens are driving, google ball lightning. :flop:

Conspirator

PostSun May 08, 2011 11:52 pm » by Endless16

giusdude wrote:
jihad wrote:

Lol,
:flop:

Send your phone number and address to a person called "Jihad"?... I think not. :lol:

Conspirator

PostMon May 09, 2011 12:29 am » by Giusdude

Please send links!!! I really look forward to meet your friend shalumbo. If there is any problems with the Account just send me your phone number or adress and we will sort it out.[/quote]

Lol,
:flop:[/quote]

Send your phone number and address to a person called "Jihad"?... I think not. :lol:[/quote]

Why not? Doesn't jihad mean "peaceful blessed friendship"?
Plus, maybe I'll get a nice, strangely heavy and powdery surprise letter from my new found friend.....

Initiate

PostMon May 09, 2011 7:30 pm » by Garciaface

WTF?

Next