Alien Feeling

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 10, 2010 7:33 pm » by Otomon

Ever since I was born I felt like I was not...what I was supposed to be,I even felt like I was being "ridden" by something or someone,all my life I have had bad luck I mean every single thing I do I seem to fail at it,I mean I have even been banned from over 15 forums online!,all this feeling of weirdness... I don't think its normal...

I bet if I go to a psychiatrist he will tell me that I have some sort of mental problem,I do not believe it to be so.

The people who know me always claim that I do have a problem but its not physical or mental,they tell me like its more of a social problem.. like I don't belong...

I have hang out with all sorts of people in my life but I have never belonged anywhere.. and I am being dead serious that at some point those people have told me the same thing(even my gf) "There is something odd about you... I just cant tell what it is...."

I do not act or do crazy things at all, infact I am a very quiet guy.....

Fellow members of DTV,I made this topic to see if there are other travelers like myself on this forum,or atleast make some sense in my situation.

I look forward to your responses.
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 10, 2010 7:51 pm » by Otomon

2020vision wrote:
otomon wrote:Ever since I was born I felt like I was not...what I was supposed to be,I even felt like I was being "ridden" by something or someone,all my life I have had bad luck I mean every single thing I do I seem to fail at it,I mean I have even been banned from over 15 forums online!,all this feeling of weirdness... I don't think its normal...

I bet if I go to a psychiatrist he will tell me that I have some sort of mental problem,I do not believe it to be so.

The people who know me always claim that I do have a problem but its not physical or mental,they tell me like its more of a social problem.. like I don't belong...

I have hang out with all sorts of people in my life but I have never belonged anywhere.. and I am being dead serious that at some point those people have told me the same thing(even my gf) "There is something odd about you... I just cant tell what it is...."

I do not act or do crazy things at all, infact I am a very quiet guy.....

Fellow members of DTV,I made this topic to see if there are other travelers like myself on this forum,or atleast make some sense in my situation.

I look forward to your responses.

I believe that feeling is great and its called Independence as in you are an independent person, you dont need to have the feeling that you fit into the great jigsaw of life or be like everyone else just because that is what is looked at as the 'norm' be happy with yourself.

:flop:

To you,being happy is being alone?
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Initiate

PostTue Aug 10, 2010 7:51 pm » by just_the_flu

I know the feeling your talking about... I've always felt out of place with everyone around me, friends and family...

I tend to enjoy my own company best (along with my gf), if i had it my way id live somewhere remote up north just the 2 of us....
...you dont know your wearing a leash if you sit by the peg all day...

...some asshole thought of it, some sucker believed it, and look what its done so far...

Initiate

PostTue Aug 10, 2010 8:04 pm » by Ihaveseen

Nothinhg wrong with being different mate. At least you're not the same as everyone else. Just one person has to think differently about a situation and it can offer hope when all others can only see demise. Smile at people and help where you can and just be a good "being", whether you believe you are a human being or alien being, just "Be" you. :hugging:
We are one and the same, same joy, same pain

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 10, 2010 8:06 pm » by Otomon

ihaveseen wrote:whether you believe you are a human being or alien being, just "Be" you. :hugging:

Wow I have never looked at it in this way... you have made gave me something to reflect on.
Much appreciated.

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 10, 2010 8:14 pm » by Freeyourmindnow

sounds heavy man, thanks for sharing with us. i hope it will be get better for you

Conspirator

PostTue Aug 10, 2010 8:54 pm » by Mozi!!a

i dont know how old you are. otomon but

i think just you are you.

i know.not what you expected.

but thats just you.that's the beauty.

nothing more nothing les.

and if ppl can't accept that.

f :censored: um :flop:

life experience really do wonders that's my advice :flop:

Initiate

PostWed Aug 11, 2010 10:14 pm » by Ihaveseen

otomon wrote:
ihaveseen wrote:whether you believe you are a human being or alien being, just "Be" you. :hugging:

Wow I have never looked at it in this way... you have made gave me something to reflect on.
Much appreciated.

You're very welcome mate. :flop:
We are one and the same, same joy, same pain