Alien Interview

Writer

PostSat Apr 04, 2009 7:12 pm » by Micjer

Initiate

PostSat Apr 04, 2009 7:28 pm » by Kyo121

drextin wrote:Dude obviously you've had very limited exposure to ex military personnel. The one thing they don't forget even if they have Alzheimers is their rank.

You assume a lot of things for it to seem normal to you but none of them are remotely accurate for the time period.

My grandfather is Ex-military and he has forgotten his rank....so has my uncle and he's in his 70s...not everyone have records of their military service to remind them. all i'm saying is it's not impossible, improbably perhaps but not impossible.

A lot of things you teach your kids are lies anyway....santa, god, etc by your definitions of truth if there's no proof then it's a lie, what are we teaching our kids nowadays then if not lies. I don't mind skepticism but you should draw the line at unlikely to be true not to say it's impossible to be true...unless you can PROVE it's impossible which no one can.

Conspirator

PostSat Apr 04, 2009 7:28 pm » by Eaganthorn

What is it with all these people getting worked up about a piece of fiction? Ok, I'll admit I'm a scifi fan, but I don't get worked up about it. I mean I don't get upset when someone says "live long and prosper" while holding a plastic light saber.

The work at the center of discussion here is a piece of fiction. In my opinion, not even an original piece of work as it "borrows" so much from Roddenberry, Asimov, L. Ron Hubbard and Arthur C. Clarke and others. Or am I missing something here?

I mean no disrespect to those of you that have become passionate about this material, but take a moment to reflect over what it is you are “on” about. Else you’ll end up all geeked out and looking silly(er). When that happens you'll feel too embarrassed to post anymore and I have become found of you little guys and gals.
Science is truth, God is truth, therefore

God is Science.

All religions were written by men, to control the hearts and minds of other men.

Initiate

PostSat Apr 04, 2009 7:31 pm » by Kyo121

eaganthorn wrote:What is it with all these people getting worked up about a piece of fiction? Ok, I'll admit I'm a scifi fan, but I don't get worked up about it. I mean I don't get upset when someone says "live long and prosper" while holding a plastic light saber.

The work at the center of discussion here is a piece of fiction. In my opinion, not even an original piece of work as it "borrows" so much from Roddenberry, Asimov, L. Ron Hubbard and Arthur C. Clarke and others. Or am I missing something here?

I mean no disrespect to those of you that have become passionate about this material, but take a moment to reflect over what it is you are “on” about. Else you’ll end up all geeked out and looking silly(er). When that happens you'll feel too embarrassed to post anymore and I have become found of you little guys and gals.

We're just having a heated discussion on a random subject, it's all fun to pass the time till we becomes worm food.

Conspirator

PostSat Apr 04, 2009 7:36 pm » by Eaganthorn

kyo121 wrote: We're just having a heated discussion on a random subject, it's all fun to pass the time till we becomes worm food.

LOL
So, some of you ARE sane, cool.

God is Science.

All religions were written by men, to control the hearts and minds of other men.

Master Conspirator

PostSat Apr 04, 2009 7:37 pm » by Cornbread714

kyo121 wrote:We're just having a heated discussion on a random subject, it's all fun to pass the time till we becomes worm food.

Right on. It's fun watching drex, towelie, and rabbit, etc., get so worked up.
Keep it up, guys! Sometimes I read something worth pondering :flop:
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Conspirator

PostSat Apr 04, 2009 7:43 pm » by Eaganthorn

cornbread714 wrote:Right on. It's fun watching drex, towelie, and rabbit, etc., get so worked up.

Some of these people have the potential for a Philosophy Masters if they were to pursue it. Although I don’t know of any Philosophy grads making the big bucks unless or until they switch to religion. Philosophy + Sales Training = Religion$$

God is Science.

PostSat Apr 04, 2009 7:50 pm » by Hesop

:D Worm food :D
Like I mentioned, I didn't read it. There are tons of material on Roswell. probably 80% of it has been fabricated. Mostly for financial gain, or attention seeking. I have been over it for many years. One thing stands out most perfectly clear, while most all of my material was lost in a hard drive crash, I do not remember any significant details about a nurse. Almost every aspect and angle of the story had been covered. So, for this part to have been completely left out until now, speaks it's credibility.

Initiate

PostSat Apr 04, 2009 8:01 pm » by Capreycorn

disturbingly, the alien interview resonates immensely for me. the alien`s "statements" are short and therefore "weigh" more........let me put it this way: the alien interview resonates so much more than for example a book like "a course in miracles" where the endless blah blah is just tyresome...

i took a look at this site and see no indication so far, that it`s a sci-fi book.
http://alieninterview.org/blog/home/dedication/

Master Conspirator

PostSat Apr 04, 2009 8:02 pm » by Cornbread714

eaganthorn wrote:
cornbread714 wrote:Right on. It's fun watching drex, towelie, and rabbit, etc., get so worked up.

Some of these people have the potential for a Philosophy Masters if they were to pursue it. Although I don’t know of any Philosophy grads making the big bucks unless or until they switch to religion. Philosophy + Sales Training = Religion$$

:D
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

PreviousNext