Alien Interview

Initiate

PostSat Apr 04, 2009 8:21 pm » by lainn

You still haven't answered my question yet.......what is truth to you?.....not tainted by all the things you've been taught...or beleive.... but more your truth......

1+1=4....how do i know that that's not true....because i've been taught so long to acept that it equals 2......no....i beleive it would be more silly not to contest a taught collective beleif.

it seems to me that anything that implies or infers that we are more than what we think we are....that the story is more twisted and unbeleivable beyond what the fragile human mind can accept as possibility...we shun it aside with rational rational rational ego..it becomes to much to accept that we no nothing at all...i'm not goint to get wounded up...i'm not even going to reply to the word 'stupid' as i know your absolutely ignorant to the fact of this words history in my upbringing and the pain it caused others when they used it on me...i'll ask you to choose a better way of expressing your thought instead....pretty please with cherries on top....on the real as i know you keep it that way.( ikow what your doing, but it's not inside of me anymore.)

I'll say this....i know there's a voyer looking out of this body of mine into this world of ours..I know it because I feel its presence inside....i know that it does not end with the flesh..and that it never began....i give awarness to it's existence and have witness things change in this life of mine...things people would apply the same disbeleif to if I decided to share...i believe that; in what ever form, we have not just come to be here ..that all of us are much older than we trully think we are....i feel as if this place is a prison....in the state of flesh it is accepted more and more everyday....made to be accepted..desensitized...and the more and more we are taught to forget the true essence of our existence ...the more and more the agenda behind it all becomes a success....if you decide to beleive that there is one source of truth then it is your truth...i do not agree...but i respect the fact that it is a truth that might set you free...the same does not apply to all...consider that before your ego decides to qoute and attack...

All I know is that the flesh is meaningless...it is for the experience of life...which has been subjected to slavery...and that it is the energy of the soul that is valuable to our masters....in this lifetime i'm choosing not to allow myself to be comfortable when the time arrives again to place the shakels on volentarily.....I do not accept this total document to be truth...but there is no denying...there's something in there...and i know it scares a few of you...it breaks down what you beleive to be true....and instead of sharing that...we waste time desiring to shine with what we find to be contridictions....'truth in your fiction and fiction in your truth"....have you never watched a movie that truth in it....read a book ....a tv show....listening to another....listening to yourself.....have you never fealt the sensation of knowing another for longer than you could remember, never with an explanation to the sensation but acceptance of it....dejavus...

The fact is there's a whole lot more going on than any of us know....every peice of the puzzle, no mattr how twisted , is valuable......is it your rational or intuition that says there is nothing to take from this source of lies as you deem it to be....or are you happy to be just merely human always..

nobodies asking you to beleive a thing....but allow what is there to be absorbed by those it is meant for and surely the same will be granted to you.

Conspirator

PostSat Apr 04, 2009 8:47 pm » by Eaganthorn

lainn wrote:You still haven't answered my question yet.......what is truth to you?.....not tainted by all the things you've been taught...or beleive.... but more your truth......All I know is that the flesh is meaningless......and i know it scares a few of you...nobodies asking you to beleive a thing.....

Ever thought about a career in the financial industry as an investment broker? Perhaps you could be a success as a TV evangelist? You have a lot of potential, I mean that, really.
You are very articulate.
Science is truth, God is truth, therefore

God is Science.

All religions were written by men, to control the hearts and minds of other men.

Master Conspirator

PostSat Apr 04, 2009 9:08 pm » by Cornbread714

lainn, if that's really you in the picture, you are forgiven for misspellings and other minor inconsistencies. You obviously have other attributes.
I think you have been treated harshly here, and I sincerely hope that is not what you deserve.
If, in fact, that is a recent photo, and if you indeed are in need of some chastising and/or disciplinary measures, I'll be happy to render them.
Otherwise, I encourage you to keep posting rambling, suggestive, and generally incomprehensible thoughts, and I urge you to ignore these emasculated truth nuts who would insult an obviously well-endowed spiritual light-being such as yourself. :lol:
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Conspirator

PostSat Apr 04, 2009 10:22 pm » by Drextin

Lainn,

Truth to me is damn how do I explain this........well just the truth.

Do not put some imaginary meaning to my posts based on some childhood whatever. I'm responding to you on this thread about this subject. Nothing more.

I think you and I have a communication problem. Let me try this..........

I feel as though you...we? are enternaly bound by the light of your uterus upon the flesh of what is and is more but can never be?what is a lie but the truth upside down. i float freely inside myself and can read truth from lie as though i've been there before?

that do anything for ya?

lainn honestly your posts are like going to a friend's house who lives right across the street. You walk out of the house take a left go 6miles take a right go 20miles turn around go 5miles take a train. Go back to your own home call your friend and tell them it's been a rough day you're tired and will see them tomorrow.

For the dude who thinks it's crazy for those of us engaged in this debate I say I find it even stranger that you are a forum member with a few posts under your belt and haven't got the concept of forums yet. That is what they are for. Then to claim it crazy based on subject matter........did you think this was a recipe trading forum? you do realize that by posting on this thread you have now joined in the same discussion you are mocking. Doesn't matter your view what matters is you posted.
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

Initiate

PostSat Apr 04, 2009 11:22 pm » by lainn

understood Drex.......it is what it is...is what your saying then...thankyou.....and so if it is that way for you then it is for everyone or atleast everyone reserves the right....and yes i tend to go around the world with these post...i know ...and your tolorance is appriciated...but i am who i am and i know you can appritiate that.....as for the communication issue....hope we don't give up on each other....there's alot more to give and receive in this place....almeno e' la speranza.

Conspirator

PostSun Apr 05, 2009 8:43 am » by Eaganthorn

drextin wrote:For the dude who thinks it's crazy for those of us engaged in this debate I say I find it even stranger that you are a forum member with a few posts under your belt and haven't got the concept of forums yet. That is what they are for. Then to claim it crazy based on subject matter........did you think this was a recipe trading forum? you do realize that by posting on this thread you have now joined in the same discussion you are mocking. Doesn't matter your view what matters is you posted.

I have the concept of forum debate well at hand, at least I think I do, but perhaps I could learn more from you, kind sir. But don't let the small number of posts under my belt at Disclosure TV lead you to believe that I am new to this, at my age, nothing is really new anymore and you should take note that there are many forums and blog sites on the internet to view and participate. Perhaps I am just new to your forum, then again I could be a shy seven year old Asian girl from Burma with my very first PC, nah, it’s far more likely I’m some ill tempered, crusty old codger from Florida.

For the record, I questioned why some of the members participating in this thread had become so ill mannered and worked up about a fictional piece of literature that seemed more like patchwork ramblings of other novels and less like anything original. Something akin to Deep Space Nine and Dianetics in a food processor with a dash of Dr. Who, not something to genuinely debate over. After all it is fiction, you either like it or you don’t. Me, I thought it was cute and reflected a youthful attempt at science fiction, patently demonstrating the influences of a few modern novelists.

So yeah, I was puzzled and asked about the rub. Turns out, you guys are just bored, well mostly just bored. Now as far as mocking you guys, why would you say that? Why would you think that? I honestly think that some of you could excel in Philosophy, Sales, Investment banking, OR Evangelical TV Ministries, I really meant that. I see some of the same caliber of wit, drive, and passion that are the steadfast anchor or the proverbial foundation to these industries, within these very posts. Now why is it when I go and try to give out a sincere complement, someone has to piss in the lemonade and make it out to be less than an honorable tribute? Seriously, why is that?

God is Science.

All religions were written by men, to control the hearts and minds of other men.

Master Conspirator

PostSun Apr 05, 2009 9:50 am » by Lowsix

You entirely and 100% missed the point of what caused the commotion.
To understand you would have had to see the first thread concerning the subject.

I got your compliment though and can see why you might think we were off the rails, as it were..., im writing this long ass thing to help explain what had us riled, and it wasnt really the book..it was what the book was supposed ot mean.. Although later to get the pressure off explaining anything , it was claimed "it didnt mean anything"...

(i type like a secretary on meth so dont think i spent more than ten minutes on this reply tho)

A few assertions were made by Rabbit and Smurf,
who evidently don't think they (smurf)(s) are human.

what...da...fook...evah.....

dropped a few cryptic nonsensical sayings.
Then refused beyond all manner of questioning to answer what they were referring to.
Towellie and I tried for 11 straight pages to get an answer.

All we DID get, is that evidently we are too stupid to understand how Profound Smurf is, and what "they" are..and that all we had to do was "read their material"

Problem was, they refused to even point to the material.
Instead we are told to wade through 150 pages of music videos,
take screenshots of a certain few videos, (again wouldnt say which ones-or what should be screenshotted)
and string them all together.

No really, thats what we were told to do to 'understand"
Didnt matter that we read the stupid 319 page book, that wasnt enough "participation' in this childish game.

These people are on a whole..notha...levol....

Smurf has Rabbit convinced that she is something cosmically special, relating to the material of this book and the concept of soul trapping and something they have planned for starting may first.

Again on questioning what that might be, further ridicule, and insults, and your basic Cornball forum version of "guess my name" while implying, that the "smurfs" are not like the rest of us. And that if we all knew what they were, we would all just not be able to handle it.

It SEEMS like we were simply arguing about the book, when in fact we were just trying for some clarification on what Rabbit thinks this book has to do with the smurfs (whoever the fuck they are) becuase on the other thread she made repeated references to them and some special happening...But again, simply asking what the shit she was talking about, constituted radical hostility.

Evidently, shes been trying to tell and convince others in other forums who the smurfs are and how important they are to our future..but paid the price, and now they think shes crazy. So now she cant tell us...evidently.

Well..lessee...if it quacks like a duck....

She posted a video about Dangerous knowledge, then when asked for clarification about how that relates to the point of the book, which directly contradicted the video material, ...another freakout.

Keeping in mind that they wont communicate directly, but thru videos, so that line of questioning was relevant to them. Evidently they are physically incapable of speaking in english. They need music videos. Evidently YouTube music videos are the new version of the InterwebDork Bible or something..parables for the masses and stuff.. So i was trying to relate on their level, which is So far above us dumbasses, that we dont need to be dealt with, which again is odd if you post the shit in a discussion forum..but thats nether here nor there. I asked which videos we were supposed to screenshot...again, more nothing..well, insults...

okayyyy....

I have been accused of attempting to hack their forums, as fucking retarded as that is, considering ive got not a fucking CLUE what their forums are much less who these clowns are, and now they have been sending messages in music videos again i guess,expressing at once their displeasure with me..with LOTS OF DEVIL SMILEYS YAY!!! and then "forgiving me" for who the fuck knows what, I give a shit really..

And then a masked (well not so masked threat) from Adam in a question to the admins to see what he can get away with (see "view current topics- Questions for admins") to seek out the "poser", hack their computer and post his/her personal details online in this forum..DoD records, medical records, phone numbers addresses, email addresses, etc ad nauseam. One might take a threat of so many implied felonies against their person....might you know..look for 'official intervention'...were anything stupid to happen. Crossing the fantasy line into the real world isnt taken lightly to some people..

All presumably for daring to ask what the fuck they were rambling about...

There are some people who have a serious problem with real life evidently, and are jammed so far up into some webtubez fantasy land that they think they have special powers..much like the alien in the book. And we are but mere puppets in their grand cosmic game..i mean holy fuck meds maybe...

THAT my friend is what the 'commotion was"

****But I totally get how it would look like we were simply addressing the book. Since that was all that was addressed in this particular thread, but really that was fluff to the real issue of the initial post..

It was more involved, but since they refused to address even the basics..thats how it was left to look.

Fuckshit Fucking Fuitbats is what that crap is..

Wasnt really about the book, and whether fiction is cool or not.
Fiction Rules. Fiction may have themes of truth, but normal sane people, cannot substitute for THE truth. Period.

We arent nuts Eagan, really.. :)
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator

PostSun Apr 05, 2009 11:34 am » by Drextin

eaganthorn,

My comment about your posts wasn't concerning the lack of but the fact you had posted some. I'm not a forum elitist who thinks less of someone by their number of posts. Personally I'm rather taken back by the number of posts I have made here in such a short time. Not proud just surprised.

Dear sir please understand that I take no compliment from someone saying (even in general terms concerning members) that being a tv evangelist is a good thing. I'm sure since you have stated that you are not new to this game that when making comments about the reasoning of a debate followed by sincere compliments you understand how that could get lost or taken as sarcasm.

I'm also sure you are aware of the kinda people who love to fly in on a heated debate and complain about people needing to get a life and it's silly to take the internet so serious but yet have no problem with expressing their thoughts when it hits them.

So I apologize slightly for misinterpreting your sincerity if you can accept slightly where I was coming from.
I am a nightmare walking, psychopath talking
King of my jungle just a gangster stalking

Conspirator

PostSun Apr 05, 2009 9:30 pm » by Towelie

[quote="lainn"]1+1=4....how do i know that that's not true....because i've been taught so long to acept that it equals 2......no....i beleive it would be more silly not to contest a taught collective beleif./quote]

This is a pretty crazy way to think, ive always been told that the thing at the top of my neck is called my head, ive no intensions of arguing this collective belief, this along with 1+1=2 and many many other things i dont intend to debate as im more than happy to accept the common explanation for these things - my common sence lets me accept them withought debate.
Kill em all and let god sort them out!

Atheism is a non-prohet organisation.

Conspirator

PostMon Apr 06, 2009 8:01 pm » by Eaganthorn

LowSix,
Thanks for your input, you've cleared the muddy waters. Righteous call, I think I am up to speed now.

So recreating or moving the thread for having lost focus on the topic, achieved nothing since the essence of that which allowed/caused the derail, came with the move.

Drextin,
You too, thanks for the input.

It is possible to pay a person a compliment with all sincerity, absent of sarcasm that others may interpret as a dig. If I were to say, “I think you could be a good widget waxer”, your opinion of the comment is bias depending on your feelings about widgets in general. If you hate widgets or don’t believe they should ever be waxed, you’ll interpret the comment as a negative. Whereas a person who does wax widgets might recognize the significance of the statement and view it as a compliment.

If I think a person has relayed an abstract perception adequately I might say they are very articulate, even though they may not have had the spell checker turned on. To me, it is possible to be articulate with an idea and not have an academic grasp of proper grammar.

Then again this could be a means to explain away my real intent to belittle someone while maintaining a level of plausible deniability for the thinly veiled insult, it could go either way. Such is the nature of a written forum.

No need to apologize drex.

God is Science.

PreviousNext