Alien Interview

Writer

PostTue Apr 07, 2009 4:05 pm » by Stewe002

There is no such thing like ultimate truth.. Only becouse the truth is changing.. In Fact the change is the only truth.. Is it realy matter if the story is based on reality? Every single good story has a bit of truth in it.. For example The Matrix.. It's realy could be that we are acctualy inside of a computer generated program and non of us wolud know about it!.. becouse we need to relay upon what we are actually perceiving. But what if the verry thing we are perceiving is in fact an Illusion? In fact scientist today are beginning to point that our reality is an illusion.. the atoms are mostly empty.. So if we are living inside an illusion then everything is an illusion including the truth.. I feel that there is a truth in this Alien Interview illusionary book.. :wink:

It is always a great story that evokes progress and shift of the human kind...
How strange that things like stories and ideas.. are in fact intangible, but they still have the biggest impact on what we call the reality..

So my fellow IS-BE's let's play the game!.. and play it well! we have the whole eternity just for us.. let's fun.. :cheers:

Conspirator

PostTue Apr 07, 2009 9:38 pm » by Towelie

Things like this if they were real, then they would have a massive effect on people, but because of the inaccuracies and questions about it they have next to no effect (not a good one anyway) what they realy do is make people turn away from the subject as if its all a joke.
Kill em all and let god sort them out!

Atheism is a non-prohet organisation.

Initiate

PostWed Apr 08, 2009 7:56 am » by Mugenroshi8

Only half-way through, but fascinating read.

Thank you Rabbit for posting this.

And thank you to the commentators, once one weeds through the derogatory comments here and there, the intelligent thoughts intended in the posts have been incredible. Honestly, post-for-post, there is more thought-provoking material packed in this thread than most I have read on disclose.tv.. So far, both those for and against the authenticity of the work, as well as the thoughts presented in the work...keep the thoughts coming, this Blonde is loving the discussion.

PS: One thing to keep in mind as well, is English is a second language for some on these forums, so the spelling shouldn't be as important as the intended thoughts behind them. I know that they are writing English much better than I could write their language...just something to keep in mind on a respect level. Successfully communicated ideas is all that really matters at the end of it all.

Conspirator

PostWed Apr 08, 2009 10:00 am » by Clawspiracy

...One thing to keep in mind as well, is English is a second language for some on these forums, so the spelling shouldn't be as important as the intended thoughts behind them. I know that they are writing English much better than I could write their language...just something to keep in mind on a respect level. Successfully communicated ideas is all that really matters at the end of it all.

Indeed. Let's be kinder please. All of us.
It's a Clawspiracy...

Previous