Alien Interview

Conspirator

PostThu Apr 02, 2009 4:07 am » by Dirtyrabbit

note: since my last thread I made with this post got derailed... I wanted a new thread so we can just talk about the book..
================================
Alien Interview

1947 Roswell Extra-terrestrial transcribed interview by an Army Nurse.

CLICK HERE TO READ E-BOOK-> http://www.scribd.com/doc/8744462/Alien-Interview

im gunna post snipplets - screen shots below.. that I find interesting...

*edit* im taking my personal thoughts out of the post
just enjoy the book its a good read..
Last edited by Dirtyrabbit on Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:33 am, edited 1 time in total.

Writer

PostThu Apr 02, 2009 5:09 am » by Micjer

@DR,

Glad you started a new thread. ummmm the other one kind of went a different direction in a hurry. I didn't feel it was my place to start a new one.

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vida_alien/warinheaven/warinheaven_index.htm
Last edited by Micjer on Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Initiate

PostThu Apr 02, 2009 6:01 am » by Kyo121

If you take this book seriously then isn't it saying greys are the "good" guys. Yes i know the term good isn't very correct since they're still conquerors but seem like the book say they're the lesser of the two evil. Unless there are different kinds of greys that is a point which i have no comment on since it's beyond my range of knowledge. Although i will mention that this isn't the first book to say the greys are "good" as in they're only here with our interest in mind, seem like the farther down the rabbit hole you go the muddier your visions of good and evil becomes.

Conspirator

PostThu Apr 02, 2009 8:12 am » by Clawspiracy

@ Rabbit.... I downloaded the book and will read it, but on the first page is the most telling information of all...

Disclaimer: As far as the Editor of the book, "Alien Interview" is concerned, and for all practical purposes, the content of the book is a work of fiction. The Editor makes no claim to
the factuality of the content, and in fact, cannot prove that the alleged author actually ever existed. Although some of the dates, locations, persons and incidents described may be factual or based on fact, there is no evidence to authenticate that equally as many may be subjective contrivances of the author.

So it's a good story based on something, but what the real truth is has been tampered with. No offense. Your dreams, your visions... They are more valuable than this book, don't you understand? Your experiences are real!

However, I know first hand that even a work of fiction may cause a person to awaken pathways previously shut, so that's all I'll say on the subject. The book, and your excerpts from it are telling, even after you remove the veil of fiction.

There may be a grid keeping us here. I think the grid is made by us, not artificial.

Instead of asking the question, where do we go when we die... You should ask... When did you become aware to ask such a question? The puzzle is there, you see...

Look for this thread, Rabbit. Unsolved Puzzles.
It's a Clawspiracy...

Conspirator

PostThu Apr 02, 2009 8:25 am » by Clawspiracy

Unsolved Puzzles... I'm typing it now. Had to stop. I will need to scan something for you. Will post before I go to bed. Read it.
It's a Clawspiracy...

Initiate

PostThu Apr 02, 2009 10:15 am » by Elmajiko

Thats the symbol Chris Angel wears around thier neck

Writer

PostThu Apr 02, 2009 1:46 pm » by Micjer

elmajiko wrote:Thats the symbol Chris Angel wears around thier neck

Holy crap you're right. Close anyways.

Conspirator

PostThu Apr 02, 2009 4:15 pm » by Dirtyrabbit

Last edited by Dirtyrabbit on Mon Apr 06, 2009 6:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Initiate

PostThu Apr 02, 2009 4:27 pm » by Wrathofkahn

THANK YOU DIRTYRABBIT! fake or real, I am having a blast reading! Im on page 71 and am def. gonna finish it! :flop: :flop: :flop:

Conspirator

PostThu Apr 02, 2009 4:34 pm » by Dirtyrabbit

Last edited by Dirtyrabbit on Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Next