Alien Invasion

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 17, 2008 1:41 am » by Towelie

Had to check the box id not bothered to see where they were from lol jus used em.
EDF energy - supplies my electricity guess there jus sendin em out to customers. :mrgreen:
Kill em all and let god sort them out!

Atheism is a non-prohet organisation.

Initiate

PostWed Dec 17, 2008 3:51 am » by Bobbyinedmonton

towelie wrote:Woo Hoo im helping i jus saw use low energy lightbulbs at the end, i changed all mine to them yesterday :flop:

PLEASE tell me that they aren't CFL's (Compact FLuorescent ). CFL's are great for energy, but they've got enough mercury to pose serious health effects if they get broken. And most packaging, at most, has a tiny little print warning about it.

Great video Becks. It'll be one of those ones that I show everyone. lol

Super Moderator

PostWed Dec 17, 2008 4:27 am » by domdabears

:flop: good video
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 17, 2008 7:41 am » by Becks

bobbyinedmonton wrote:
towelie wrote:Woo Hoo im helping i jus saw use low energy lightbulbs at the end, i changed all mine to them yesterday :flop:

PLEASE tell me that they aren't CFL's (Compact FLuorescent ). CFL's are great for energy, but they've got enough mercury to pose serious health effects if they get broken. And most packaging, at most, has a tiny little print warning about it.

Great video Becks. It'll be one of those ones that I show everyone. lol

very true, also...if you suffer from dermatitis or have psoriasis then it actually aggravates the condition!

They seem to get you no matter what we seem to do! :twisted:

PostWed Dec 17, 2008 10:27 am » by Hesop

willease4 wrote:
becks wrote:[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/R5l8iUNbLrI&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/R5l8iUNbLrI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

makes you think eh?

:D :D :D :D Great video, where ever did you get it????

Previous