'Alien invasion' to launch in April'

Conspirator

PostTue Feb 25, 2014 2:16 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

But 'UFOs' will be glowing drones piloted by hoaxers..

Dozens of volunteers have signed up for what could be the biggest prank in history - aimed at causing an 'apocalypse' in the media

The plans have been drawn up carefully - on an April evening this year, swarms of glowing spacecraft will begin a flight through our atmosphere - and hover over locations around the world.

The goal is maximum panic - and to cause an ‘apocalypse’ in the media. But the pilots of the eerie craft are not little grey men from Alpha Centauri - but UFO fans using drone aircraft.

Dozens of volunteers around the world have signed up for what may be the biggest prank in history - using decades of knowledge of ‘UFO sightings’ to time the launch perfectly.

The ‘aliens’ will be strips of LED lights, on remote-controlled multi-rotor drone aircraft - launched at 8pm, so there are plenty of people to see the ‘invaders’, and held at a distance where it’s difficult to see what’s behind the glowing lights.

Nigel Watson, author of the Haynes UFO Investigations manual found plans to “cause a wave of UFO sightings around the world and an apocalypse-like idea in the media,” on forums frequented by drone fans.

Watson says, “‘The Big UFO Project’ was originally scheduled to run on April Fool’s Day, but they have changed it to 05 April 2014 so that it will not seem like an obvious prank.Anyone who has a multirotor drone or anything that can carry a strip of LED lights and hover is invited to join in this event.

The plan is to launch the craft at 8pm local time for maximum impact. This is when there are most people about to see anything in the night sky, and by keeping the craft at a long distance they will not be able to see what is carrying the lights.”

For full article see

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/-alien-invasio ... ml#9CgNJG3

Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Initiate

PostTue Feb 25, 2014 4:31 pm » by just_the_flu

Fatdogmendoza wrote:The goal is maximum panic - and to cause an ‘apocalypse’ in the media.

...sound like a modern attempt at 'the war of the worlds'...

:peep:
...you dont know your wearing a leash if you sit by the peg all day...

...some asshole thought of it, some sucker believed it, and look what its done so far...

Writer

PostTue Feb 25, 2014 4:46 pm » by Fr33d0m

That's just ridiculous what about all the genuine sightings around the world ? Is this just a ploy to discredit the genuine unexplainable sightings ?. The goal is maximum panic - and to cause an ‘apocalypse’ in the media, bollox I say that's not even funny. :yell: some people may think it's a real invasion and commit Harry Carry

Conspirator

PostTue Feb 25, 2014 4:53 pm » by Fatdogmendoza

Fr33d0m wrote:That's just ridiculous what about all the genuine sightings around the world ? Is this just a ploy to discredit the genuine unexplainable sightings ?. The goal is maximum panic - and to cause an ‘apocalypse’ in the media, bollox I say that's not even funny. :yell: some people may think it's a real invasion and commit Harry Carry

Huh? WTF..... Image

Ooops silly me, Thats Harry Carey :mrgreen:
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo

Super Moderator

PostTue Feb 25, 2014 4:57 pm » by The57ironman

Fr33d0m wrote: some people may think it's a real invasion and commit Harry Carry

...sarcasm is the body's natural response to stupidity..

www.assholesamongus.com

Writer

PostTue Feb 25, 2014 5:46 pm » by Fr33d0m

:peep: will be interesting to see the outcome of it all though, maybe it's not a hoax and we are actually all doomed drone wars. :ohno:

Master Conspirator

PostTue Feb 25, 2014 6:36 pm » by Boondox681

a modern day orson wells.
dude,the human race is seriously OUT OF IDEAS.it's that simple.

regardless of that....I LIKE IT!

THANX,HOMBRE
"You wanna' keep it real take a walk out your door,that's as real as it gets from the sky to the floor."

Super Moderator

PostTue Feb 25, 2014 6:41 pm » by -Marduk-

________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Initiate

PostTue Feb 25, 2014 8:06 pm » by iamanalien

well I find it stupid because if you cant tell a drone from a real life encounter of the third kind then you need shooting anyway.

as if you couldnt tell whats real and whats not ,come on leds, the ufo I seen dindt have led,s , but if you can produce the most intensive light that you cant even look at then well maybe ,but led,s dont equal ufo to me.

so what a croc and I should imagine nobdy that day now everyone knows its happening will even bother too look and when they do they will just laugh.

Conspirator

PostTue Feb 25, 2014 10:51 pm » by Cia212

How long until Greer and the New Age UFO crowd claim to be in communication with them?