Alien Invasion - US Military Making Plans 2012

Conspirator

PostSun Apr 08, 2012 4:41 pm » by Mozi!!a

:banana: :dancing: lol Bring iT On :dancing: :banana:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostSun Apr 08, 2012 4:51 pm » by domdabears

It's gonna be like the show, Falling Skies.

SKITTERS!!!

I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Conspirator

PostSun Apr 08, 2012 4:54 pm » by Flecktarn

if it dose happen ,i don't think any religious god will turn up to help ,,
the only thing that can save us is rock music and guns :sunny:

Upload to Disclose.tv

ImageImage

Super Moderator

PostSun Apr 08, 2012 4:56 pm » by domdabears

flecktarn wrote:if it dose happen ,i don't think any religious god will turn up to help ,,
the only thing that can save us is rock music and guns :sunny:

Upload to Disclose.tv

:flop:

Love that song!
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Initiate

PostSun Apr 08, 2012 5:03 pm » by Scarecro

Notice that the aliens ARE gonna be hostile and an enemy....

How do they know? hmm.....

Writer

PostSun Apr 08, 2012 5:32 pm » by Hotpot

If I had to choose who our friends are between the murdering bastards that run our Western governments and a race of extraterrestrials, I'd give the Et's the benefit of the doubt EVERYTIME.

Conspirator

PostSun Apr 08, 2012 5:51 pm » by Will69ease

It's ironic to me because last night I had a dream that an invasion by ufos was happening.
I've never had a dream like that before (that I can remember).

Conspirator

PostSun Apr 08, 2012 5:58 pm » by Eldorado

hotpot wrote:If I had to choose who our friends are between the murdering bastards that run our Western governments and a race of extraterrestrials, I'd give the Et's the benefit of the doubt EVERYTIME.

Love the Playboy bunny and the Hot Blonde representing the totally oblivious state of mind towards the information....they play the perfect role for the newscasters dont they??

The real fact is that the govt has an "Omega" Clearance that deals with the UFO/Alien invasion/ prescense, with the "rapture" that may happen, and there is a group of individuals who have been plotting to keep this advanced technical information from becoming a current trend in technological development.

Reality is that they have plans in place, have been sabotaged by aliens/UFO's before, and know that the aliens are more geared towards an alliance with the "foreign" nations of China, Japan, as well as recognizing the "Fifth Pillar" that would be comprised of the US based citizens brigades of truth seekers/protesters, retired military, and militia men ready to hold them accountable from within.

People are getting tired with being lied to....right to their faces....and then told later it was for national security......

There are two different echelons working on this....one for and one against.....the one against is the old timer....anti-communist, anti-fascist, still holding onto the half assed technology they have been robbing from other nations, and they are looking to keep up the image of the US by hiding these technologies from future generations, so as to continue the Project Monarch paradigm they founded the entire nation's post WWII era policies on......

The one for the Disclosure, is a slow moving, paranoid sect of intel associates at NASA, and in the FBI.......who are looking to expose the corruption from within.....by releasing bits of info and letting us piece it together ourselves so as not to incriminate themselves for violating National Security Laws, listed as top secret for the control of this technology and the advancements they will be using it for.....to claim superiority over the globe.

They are warped to think we will keep up their lies for their profits.
“The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin.” Confucius (551 BC - 479 BC)

Conspirator

PostSun Apr 08, 2012 5:58 pm » by Niji666

They can build ships to transport themselves here from god knows where? We can just about get to the moon(or can we) so lets hope they are not hostile if their weapons are as evolved as their transport.
:cheers:

Conspirator

PostSun Apr 08, 2012 6:19 pm » by Eldorado

will69ease wrote:It's ironic to me because last night I had a dream that an invasion by ufos was happening.
I've never had a dream like that before (that I can remember).

I have an idea for a video game called "Invasion Day".......about the coming different races of "Visitors", and you have to lead a resistance to this invasion.......first from space...then from earth as they are trying to land, then in the streets and cities.........can play the invading teams, or play the helpless human race and try to become as popular as John Conner.

Intro: You are the Govt's top guy at Area 51...S-4....Special Projects Division.....Test Pilot.....you are alerted to the presence of an armada approaching and are flown to Washington to prepare the nation's defenses.......

Have a meeting with the Govt.....real war room stuff.....talking about radar contacts and other strategies of the incoming armada.........plan your defense, you have just been put in charge of all defenses and preparations.

Plot:

1) launch your missiles......have a space based initial defense, eliminating many larger motherships with tons of drones ready to attack.
2) organize the Air Force to attack the ships in mid air as they are coming into the atmosphere, they are fast....but you can keep up if you try to develop a strategy
3) battle the aliens on the ground with Army, and Marines, every weapon at your disposal.
4) if your military gets wiped out, organize smaller groups of citizens into militias and get rolling to control the cities
5)last resort....pull out "Ol' Blue"....a ship you have been working on/reverse engineering for years....and battle them with their own technology.

..........or you can play the part of the invading teams and pillage the earth, ridding the earth of any military force, for the sake of the races to come in the future.

Allows you to play either side of the Rapture. I wanted to set this release for when Sony is able to get their Telekinetic Relay Device finished.....the one they are creating like a headband that can transmit thought to the cpu controls......will be used to drive the UFO's when in command of them.

Set for release to Sony when they have completed their research into this new device.

Can also play a multiplayer online.....or offline with friends on same console.....has technical information related to UFO's and anti gravity tech....basically a fold out file on "Ol' Blue" with a segment on disc as a special feature.

Will be the latest rage with the new headband........can eventually control all of the games this way too........
“The superior man, when resting in safety, does not forget that danger may come. When in a state of security he does not forget the possibility of ruin.” Confucius (551 BC - 479 BC)

Next