Alien Key and the Crystal Pryamids...

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 07, 2013 3:18 pm » by Canubis

So i CLAME the GREAT! PYRAMIDs at Giza were not built but raised up in an instant over an entrance.

Raised to and for the purpose of concentrating the location to the entrance.

Raised using the force that over comes the earth force and built in the shape of the earth force.. over the entrance.

formed in the crystal system to best sute TIME.. OUR ENTERANCE!

the Alien Key will unlock this entrance..

ALIEN KEY

so my notion is a force has risen up these structures, like growing a crystal out of thin air.

it is possable to do this with the BRAIN and THOUGHT but also an instrament of wisdom could pull it off.

the alien key will certanly find this to be tru and perhaps these intraments...if hawazz can keep his sticky greedy fingers off!

i was drunk n conjured this lastnight but its gooooood...so have fuN!
All is 1 but 1 is many, When many become 1 the All will become Greater then 1

www.canubistry.com

Conspirator

PostSat Dec 07, 2013 8:01 pm » by Canubis

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmRWVZ5ny0I&list=RDUx16gja1XGk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ifz9zxKjwLA&list=RDUx16gja1XGk

WIN WIN WIN WIN WIN NEW HOBOT W00T WINTA!!! i will keep u warm all gather round my great fire..:)

www.canubistry.com

Initiate

PostSat Dec 07, 2013 8:36 pm » by Baboogdi

A quote from The Law of One-The Ra Material...

2.4 Questioner: Yes. You mentioned that the pyramids were an outgrowth of this. Could you expand a little bit on— Were you responsible for the building of the pyramid, and what was the purpose of the pyramid?

Ra: I am Ra. The larger pyramids were built by our ability using the forces of One. The stones are alive. It has not been so understood by the mind/body/spirit distortions of your culture. The purposes of the pyramids were two:

Firstly, to have a properly oriented place of initiation for those who wished to become purified or initiated channels for the Law of One.

Two, we wished then to carefully guide the initiates in developing a healing of the people whom they sought to aid and the planet itself. Pyramid after pyramid charged by the crystal and initiate were designed to balance the incoming energy of the One Creation with the many and multiple distortions of the planetary mind/body/spirit. In this effort we were able to continue work that brothers within the Confederation had effected through building of other crystal-bearing structures and thus complete a ring, if you will, of these about the Earth’s, as this instrument would have us vibrate it, surface.

Writer

PostSat Dec 07, 2013 8:49 pm » by Andgene

Who did it, why they did it, every question related cannot be answered any time soon.... at least until the 'real' information isnt officially disclosed...

One thing that is 100% certain is that something peculiar happened, something that cannot be explained in the conventional manner we are used to

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 09, 2013 12:23 pm » by Canubis

Baboogdi wrote:A quote from The Law of One-The Ra Material...

2.4 Questioner: Yes. You mentioned that the pyramids were an outgrowth of this. Could you expand a little bit on— Were you responsible for the building of the pyramid, and what was the purpose of the pyramid?

Ra: I am Ra. The larger pyramids were built by our ability using the forces of One. The stones are alive. It has not been so understood by the mind/body/spirit distortions of your culture. The purposes of the pyramids were two:

Firstly, to have a properly oriented place of initiation for those who wished to become purified or initiated channels for the Law of One.

Two, we wished then to carefully guide the initiates in developing a healing of the people whom they sought to aid and the planet itself. Pyramid after pyramid charged by the crystal and initiate were designed to balance the incoming energy of the One Creation with the many and multiple distortions of the planetary mind/body/spirit. In this effort we were able to continue work that brothers within the Confederation had effected through building of other crystal-bearing structures and thus complete a ring, if you will, of these about the Earth’s, as this instrument would have us vibrate it, surface.

sorry ra was off my head at the time..could have been worse..:)

i did mention the purpose was to concentrate the location not just from earths perspective but from out of our galaxy, there are hundreds of other purposes within of wisdom and origin

we are all responsible for the pyramids as we are man and it was intended for us not just your enlightened souls~!

if you didn't see i have come to understand a law greater then one far higher then your own.

to whom owns the key will own the wisdom and interments for whom else would have the power to control it all :lol:

www.canubistry.com