Alien NWO Government is Preparing Alien Invasion

Initiate

PostWed Dec 14, 2011 4:56 am » by Kayla

flipper999 wrote:
kayla wrote:
mrmcnuggets wrote:You better change your name and move kayla.. You now have creepy internet conspiracy stalkers that are gonna try and find you on the apocalypse and come here to make their 1st post stating so.. :alien51: Image
]

Lol yeah that was a little worrying, I have no intention of a stalkers face being the last one I see
:cheers:

I really don't think a stalkers face will be the last thing you will see.

I really hope you are right
"Take the evil out the people they'll be acting right, cause both black and white are smoking crack tonight, and only time we chill is when we kill each other, it takes skill to be real, time to heal each other."

Initiate

PostWed Dec 14, 2011 5:47 am » by Tgwusauk

kayla wrote:The endgame plan seems quite similar to the tv show V, I remember some guy on another forum was listing alien races that there are out there, I quickly realised he was listing Star Trek aliens, you see my point.

According to a former NASA whistleblower they have documented 57 different races to date.

Initiate

PostWed Dec 14, 2011 5:57 am » by Kayla

tgwusauk wrote:
kayla wrote:The endgame plan seems quite similar to the tv show V, I remember some guy on another forum was listing alien races that there are out there, I quickly realised he was listing Star Trek aliens, you see my point.

According to a former NASA whistleblower they have documented 57 different races to date.

But I bet none of them are called Klingon or Romulan :lol: being more serious though, I have researched into this myself and come across many different names, Pleaidians, Nordics, Lyrans ect... who knows if they are real not.
"Take the evil out the people they'll be acting right, cause both black and white are smoking crack tonight, and only time we chill is when we kill each other, it takes skill to be real, time to heal each other."

Conspirator

PostWed Dec 14, 2011 10:51 am » by Rich316

Ok... Yeah I get it, bluebeam, we've all heard about it.. Seems logical.. terrorism has run it's thing and no longer really works.. Seems like a logical next step to scare the shit out everyone..

But for crying out loud. Show me some proof there are reptilians, something, anything. I'm yet to see one single shred of evidence apart from ancient statues and prints of snakes and shit. I've seen socalled photos of bigfoot, greys, yeti's etc but not one single reptilian, not one, nothing.

Where are they? Where's the proof? That video and the guy talking on it seems rather cocksure of himself, makes some pretty bold statement, actually very fucking bold statements....

Prove it!

Conspirator

PostMon Apr 09, 2012 3:37 am » by 44z44

The movie serie's 'V' is the end game plan,unbelievable how most(alot) of people dont realise and think it's only a movie,movie yeh but the movie script is what is planned.

Upload to Disclose.tv

“Three things can not hide for long: the Moon,the Sun,and the Truth.”

― Hermann Hesse

Initiate

PostTue Apr 10, 2012 6:42 am » by Headhunter711

kayla wrote:But I bet none of them are called Klingon or Romulan :lol: being more serious though, I have researched into this myself and come across many different names, Pleaidians, Nordics, Lyrans ect... who knows if they are real not.

For me it appears to be somewhere between "This Island Earth", "M.I.B.", and "They Live." :shooting: :alien:

Previous