Alien NWO Government is Preparing Alien Invasion

Initiate

PostSun Dec 11, 2011 10:50 pm » by Anubis

Look Folks the Reptilians run the show here on Earth but when you wake up you become aware of their treason being committed against humanity.
Learn more about the Reptilian Social Structure because this Data is real right from Steward Swerdlows experience.
Wow! Unbelievable!. Dec 2011.

http://youtu.be/dwavQjp9c20
Disciple of Free Speech and Watchman

Initiate

PostTue Dec 13, 2011 8:11 am » by Kayla

The endgame plan seems quite similar to the tv show V, I remember some guy on another forum was listing alien races that there are out there, I quickly realised he was listing Star Trek aliens, you see my point.
"Take the evil out the people they'll be acting right, cause both black and white are smoking crack tonight, and only time we chill is when we kill each other, it takes skill to be real, time to heal each other."

PostTue Dec 13, 2011 8:32 am » by Zentient

...well, I want to be in Wales when the invasion arrives! ;)

Initiate

PostTue Dec 13, 2011 8:33 am » by Headhunter711

:?: :headscratch:

PostTue Dec 13, 2011 9:04 am » by Zentient

Well Headhunter,

I reckon I'd much rather Kayla's face to be the last one I see before my messy demise, in preference to that of a scaly reptilian ;)

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 13, 2011 11:33 am » by Mrmcnuggets

zentient wrote:Well Headhunter,

I reckon I'd much rather Kayla's face to be the last one I see before my messy demise, in preference to that of a scaly reptilian ;)

You better change your name and move kayla.. You now have creepy internet conspiracy stalkers that are gonna try and find you on the apocalypse and come here to make their 1st post stating so.. :alien51: Image
]
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. "

I AM an endangered species.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostTue Dec 13, 2011 11:39 am » by Ufosarus

mrmcnuggets wrote:
zentient wrote:Well Headhunter,

You better change your name and move kayla.. You now have creepy internet conspiracy stalkers that are gonna try and find you on the apocalypse and come here to make their 1st post stating so.. :alien51: Image
]

hey whats wrong with a bit of stalking :D

Initiate

PostTue Dec 13, 2011 12:19 pm » by Garciaface

I hate being redundant, but this is all I have to say about reptilians (David Icke), goblins (Koontz), aliens (They Live): They are all pyschopaths!

Learn to identify them. Prepare. Attack.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostWed Dec 14, 2011 4:31 am » by Kayla

mrmcnuggets wrote:You better change your name and move kayla.. You now have creepy internet conspiracy stalkers that are gonna try and find you on the apocalypse and come here to make their 1st post stating so.. :alien51: Image
]

Lol yeah that was a little worrying, I have no intention of a stalkers face being the last one I see
:cheers:
"Take the evil out the people they'll be acting right, cause both black and white are smoking crack tonight, and only time we chill is when we kill each other, it takes skill to be real, time to heal each other."

Initiate

PostWed Dec 14, 2011 4:46 am » by Flipper

kayla wrote:
mrmcnuggets wrote:You better change your name and move kayla.. You now have creepy internet conspiracy stalkers that are gonna try and find you on the apocalypse and come here to make their 1st post stating so.. :alien51: Image
]

Lol yeah that was a little worrying, I have no intention of a stalkers face being the last one I see

I really don't think a stalkers face will be the last thing you will see.

Next