Alien Power Plant Found On Moon?

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostFri Jul 12, 2013 7:34 pm » by Savwafair2012

Extraordinary picture from the Apollo 16 archive. Image clearly shows, in detail, a structure that in my opinion looks like a power plant of some kind. Whatever the object is, it seems to be generating or attracting a plume of pure energy, writes Stephen Hennaed of ADGUK.

It could of course be an Alien ship of some kind re-fueling, drawing energy from the platform.

Note the crooked cable type objects which seem to be growing out of the base, these could possibly be supplying the platform with energy, it would follow then, that an alien ship could come along, and draw energy directly from the energized platform. Incredible image whatever it is. Kudos to Streetcap for finding this gem.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Is this what Will was looking at earlier :scary:

Is our Moon waking up

:nails:
FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Master Conspirator

PostFri Jul 12, 2013 8:28 pm » by *WillEase*

I am a fan of my friend Streetcap1, but he didn't discover this. :hell:

It can also be found here at DiscloseTV on my original anomalies thread, page 315.
The site owner Lukas said I could show you how to makes hundreds of dollars in your spare time like I do.
If you would like to get yours too, PM me and I WILL hook you up.

Conspirator

PostSat Jul 13, 2013 3:05 am » by Rich316

Is there anyway of revealing more of what's in the shadows? contrast, gamma adjustments?