Alien Race Book Dante is MISSING ! Channel closed !

Writer

PostSun Mar 09, 2014 3:14 am » by dietrichrinnerthaler

hi!

i think everyone knows about the Alien Race Book from Dante Santori !

Now he is missing, channel is closed and the book is gone!

look here : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSEroPByGb8&feature=youtu.be

Conspirator

PostSun Mar 09, 2014 3:41 am » by Doogle

Is this the same book that shows a character from Farscape?

Conspirator

PostSun Mar 09, 2014 4:08 am » by Mep630

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Writer

PostSun Mar 09, 2014 5:07 am » by AntediluvianDog

I hope he is well. The last upload on the channel was titled 'Ukrainian Illuminati money & more'. I never got to check it out so I'm unsure what it was about :peep:

Writer

PostSun Mar 09, 2014 8:06 am » by diddlypanda

Doogle wrote:Is this the same book that shows a character from Farscape?

Actually, if you took the time to read the preface of the book, you'd see that he says that he uses some photos from popular media in lieu of actual photographs to help illustrate the appearance of the races in question. Not to mention that it's even documented that general consensus among the controlling powers is that, if disclosure is ever going to happen, the public needs to be phased into it, introduced in baby steps. For example...using appearances of races in contact in our video games, television shows, and movies.

Anyway...Do we have a confirmed timeframe of when he disappeared?

Super Moderator

PostSun Mar 09, 2014 11:32 am » by DarkHeart

diddlypanda wrote:
Doogle wrote:Is this the same book that shows a character from Farscape?

Actually, if you took the time to read the preface of the book, you'd see that he says that he uses some photos from popular media in lieu of actual photographs to help illustrate the appearance of the races in question. Not to mention that it's even documented that general consensus among the controlling powers is that, if disclosure is ever going to happen, the public needs to be phased into it, introduced in baby steps. For example...using appearances of races in contact in our video games, television shows, and movies.

Anyway...Do we have a confirmed timeframe of when he disappeared?

Its not going to happen, not whilst humans are used for food & worse, these deep black bastards are quite happy for the rest of us to be farm & lab animals as long as they are getting ET tech, there damn well better be a hell for them to burn in :hell:
Canubis wrote:i wont be apart of this..my wagon sails into the sun rise! but im sunset passed out for days..while jesus sleeps in your pocket...

Conspirator

PostMon Mar 10, 2014 2:39 am » by Doogle

diddlypanda wrote:
Doogle wrote:Is this the same book that shows a character from Farscape?[/q :pray: uote]

Thanks, but I'm well aware of the idea of acclimatisation.
Thing is, exactly how is "disclosure" going to work? I mean, are the people that are lying to us now going to be suddenly believable and trustworthy just because they come out with what you want to hear?

Ok, let's assume that there are those that have our best interests at heart and it is those that are pushing for disclosure, is there going to be some kind of amnesty for the liars. for the corruption, for the trillions pilfered?
I doubt it, you see, the guys in control don't give a shit about you or me, and if they did come to a point where they looked like they were going to lose their grip, then I have a sneaking suspicion they'll take a good few of us with them; Besides, can you see the paradigm shift that is required happening for such a scenario to unfold any time soon?

As for the drip feeding of information, well there is also the drip feeding of disinformation and misinformation.

Writer

PostMon Mar 10, 2014 6:40 am » by diddlypanda

Doogle wrote:Thanks, but I'm well aware of the idea of acclimatisation.
Thing is, exactly how is "disclosure" going to work? I mean, are the people that are lying to us now going to be suddenly believable and trustworthy just because they come out with what you want to hear?

Ok, let's assume that there are those that have our best interests at heart and it is those that are pushing for disclosure, is there going to be some kind of amnesty for the liars. for the corruption, for the trillions pilfered?
I doubt it, you see, the guys in control don't give a shit about you or me, and if they did come to a point where they looked like they were going to lose their grip, then I have a sneaking suspicion they'll take a good few of us with them; Besides, can you see the paradigm shift that is required happening for such a scenario to unfold any time soon?

As for the drip feeding of information, well there is also the drip feeding of disinformation and misinformation.

Oh I agree. However, the time's coming when we're finally going to have had enough. And either we'll be pretty much wiped off the face of the planet by ourselves, or we'll come out on top. It's all up to chance. I don't know what's going to happen. You don't. Nobody does. All we can do is speculate and take a look at everything around us and hope that we can glean relevant information until either something changes, or we MAKE it change.

Master Conspirator

PostMon Mar 10, 2014 3:29 pm » by Boondox681

we fuckin need something new.
i am tired of not finding bigfoot and laser pointing everything in the sky in hopes of starting an intergalactic war.

my new thing....SHEEPSQUACH.

"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Super Moderator

PostMon Mar 10, 2014 3:35 pm » by The57ironman

Boondox681 wrote:we fuckin need something new..SHEEPSQUACH.

.....pigs..?
Canubis wrote:when u die i will be famous..our time then wil dule...EPIC it

Next