Alien Seekers & Unanswered Questions

Writer

PostSun Jul 04, 2010 9:11 pm » by Gucci4sho

I read posts from all you bloggers, and i dont understand alot of what's going on.... kinda dont know what to believe, for the simple fact that sometimes i question my religion, the bible and all when i read these things.. wish i knew more.. and i dont understand how to focus enrgy... mind concentration... i dont know how to do any of this and i think i should need to learn thhis..... plus the ascension is supposed to b happening soon... the aliens are supposed to "weed" out the good and bad... is the bible's "judgment"day this???? i dont know... im kind of afraid and im kind of not..the government is so selfish... its sad to see people really suffer... i pray for those who dont understand why... maybe one day...god(if there is) will show us the light, and love.. and erase our hearts pain.... this life seems like a movie, and i just wish i can wake up... seems so unreal... im very embarrassed by the human race ... we'll never get help..... i dont know about u gus but i pray for a better tomorrow... i personally believe the aliens can help....

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 04, 2010 10:06 pm » by Allreadydead

gucci4sho - open your mind and accept new possibilities about your existance - read everything factual, then you will be able to decide what is real and relevant and what is BS!

and never believe anything telos61 posts!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen:

Writer

PostSun Jul 04, 2010 10:12 pm » by Gucci4sho

thank you.. if u can refer me to any sites u know of.. that would be great

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 04, 2010 10:15 pm » by whitedeath

Gucci, I'd suggest starting with a more scientific view.
Do research scientifically, look logically at certain events. Most importantly keep an open mind & only come to a conclusion that is your own & you are as sure as you can be about

Initiate

PostSun Jul 04, 2010 10:29 pm » by dialated

and the teacher says to the young grasshopper
never believe anything telos61 posts!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen:
loool to the op seek and you will find let it be a fire in your belly to know truth and you will have it.
a fool is perceived wise when he remains silent,but the proud opens his mouth wide to proclaim his foolishness.

Master Conspirator

PostSun Jul 04, 2010 10:32 pm » by Boondox681

welcome gucci4sho.
be a sponge.soak up info and you will know what is true.believe in yourself and trust our intuition,
as it is always your first truth.
peace :flop:
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"