ALIEN SHOT DEAD AT AIR FORCE BASE

Writer
User avatar
Posts: 20
Joined: Thu Jul 23, 2009 2:42 am

PostSat Jul 25, 2009 4:40 pm » by Chefgordonramsy


No question about it it. Aldrin and Mitchell are in my legit list as well.
Yu Pig!

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 7600
Joined: Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:34 pm

PostSun Jul 26, 2009 1:38 am » by Flecktarn


why did they need a c141 to take the body away ,that is a large aircraft ,have you noticed in all reports like this its always a large aircraft thats flown in ,perhaps if they used smaller aeroplanes it would attract less attention ?
ImageImage

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 253
Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:21 am

PostSun Jul 26, 2009 1:54 am » by Shatnerswig


flecktarn wrote:why did they need a c141 to take the body away ,that is a large aircraft ,have you noticed in all reports like this its always a large aircraft thats flown in ,perhaps if they used smaller aeroplanes it would attract less attention ?

I'm glad you brought that up,In theory , using a smaller airplane might not attract attention, but at mcguire afb ,it would probably be the small plane that DID attract more attention.The C141 STARLIFTER, thats one of the main jets that fly out of there all the time ,so it's very common to see them taking off and landing there. It would actually blend right in with all the other regular air traffic on the base. I don't know if they retired the c141 by now, but at that time , the time of this incident , it definately would have been commonplace to see many of these aircraft at the base.
TO BOLDLY GO WHERE NO WIG HAS GONE BEFORE

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 253
Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:21 am

PostSun Jul 26, 2009 4:16 am » by Shatnerswig


TO BOLDLY GO WHERE NO WIG HAS GONE BEFORE

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2547
Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:59 am

PostSun Jul 26, 2009 4:26 am » by Realorfake


hesop wrote:I don't know. I see a couple things wrong immediately. They aren't very big points, but would question the author.
First, state police have no jurisdiction on federal property whatsoever. They might meet them at the gate, and talk to them, but definitely not let them in and search. They would do their own searching.
Second, they didn't rope off scenes like that on base in the 70's. Stood guard and waited for the CO, yes. Rope or tape off, no.
So the points aren't that big, but it can make one wonder if the rest of the story is made up as well.


Yea, about the roping off thing and state police on federal property. You'd imagine a good director in hollywood directing of movie would never make these mistakes lets say if he/she were creating a movie circa..........the 1970s.

Apparently, this story was imaginative but mediocre in planning...

Have to agree with Jones on this one...These older stories are always so difficult to distinguish truth from fiction. Basically a lot are just typed text. No pics, vids, etc.

Thank God for cell phone cameras!
How many times must you honk your horn and say fuck you?
Now what the fuck does that do?
You feel better now, I didnt let you pass.
How bout I stop my car and beat your fuckin' ass?

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 253
Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2009 5:21 am

PostSun Jul 26, 2009 5:28 am » by Shatnerswig


"One of the airmen on duty was Sgt. Jeff Morse (pseudonym). The state trooper told Morse that a Fort Dix MP was pursuing a low-flying object that had hovered over his car; then a small being with large head and slender body appeared in front of his car. The MP had panicked and shot the alien several times with a .45 automatic. The being had fled over the fence between the two bases, before falling and dying on the deserted runway.

Morse and his colleagues found the body lying on the runway. As they followed routine procedure and roped off the area of the "crime scene," other "blue beret" forces unfamiliar to Morse and his companion took over. Morse was relegated to a back-up role, but could see from a slight distance what was happening " -END OF QUOTE The roping off of the area it seems was not done by a single person waiting for a commanding officer but by " Morse and his COLLEAGUES.".....it is unknown by this version if a c.o. was present or not at that time. it goes on to say "other "blue beret" forces unfamiliar to Morse and his companion took over. Morse was relegated to a back-up role, but could see from a slight distance what was happening " the other " blue beret " force that took over the scene seems to have taken command but this story never states either way who relinquished command to the 2nd team. as for the state trooper , it is unknown exactly why he came into the picture it mentions they went to the gate to let the trooper in and that he was searching for "something" it never states he was involved in the earlier ufo sighting /persuit maybe he was following a drunk driver? who knows? true ,the troopers authority stops at the border of federal property but it is not unheard of for them to be escorted by the base authorities if they have some type of buisness at the base. we don't have enough information to really know what the trooper was doing there. it's good to question things in these cases. as they say extrordinary claims need extrordinary proof ,but jumping to conclusions either way is never a good idea . personally, Idon't know if this incident actually happened or not... but I think this case needs more investigation ,maybe someone will read this post and decide to look deeper. that is why i placed it here in the forum.
TO BOLDLY GO WHERE NO WIG HAS GONE BEFORE

User avatar
Posts: 2661
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:09 am

PostSun Jul 26, 2009 6:26 am » by Hesop


Yep. Always keep an even keel.
I can guaranty that in the 70's (my era) that while on guard duty, your authority is relinquished to NO ONE, without proper consent from the base Commander. Your authority even reined over other officers coming into the base. Been there, done that.
At an Air Force base, OSI (in the 70's) would be the ones to have taken over. their role in UFO matters is well known. I would pity the poor fool that didn't recognize them. I don't recall, (from friends accounts), that they ever incorporated blue helmets into their uniforms. Blue was always for UN or NATO combined forces.
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2004
Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:30 am

PostSun Jul 26, 2009 6:36 am » by Darrylmckay


You can pick holes in this story all day long, can we say it did happen, no, can we say it didnt happen, no.
Its an interesting story thats all, alone it dosnt mean much, but add it to all the many thousands of other interesting stories and then we have something.
I will respect your beliefs*, I will research your beliefs, but dont expect me to believe.
* disclaimer-user makes no commitment to live up to this claim

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2547
Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:59 am

PostSun Jul 26, 2009 6:42 am » by Realorfake


realorfake wrote:
hesop wrote:I don't know. I see a couple things wrong immediately. They aren't very big points, but would question the author.
First, state police have no jurisdiction on federal property whatsoever. They might meet them at the gate, and talk to them, but definitely not let them in and search. They would do their own searching.
Second, they didn't rope off scenes like that on base in the 70's. Stood guard and waited for the CO, yes. Rope or tape off, no.
So the points aren't that big, but it can make one wonder if the rest of the story is made up as well.


Yea, about the roping off thing and state police on federal property. You'd imagine a good director in hollywood directing of movie would never make these mistakes lets say if he/she were creating a movie circa..........the 1970s.

Apparently, this story was imaginative but mediocre in planning...

Have to agree with Jones on this one...These older stories are always so difficult to distinguish truth from fiction. Basically a lot are just typed text. No pics, vids, etc.

Thank God for cell phone cameras!


woops...i mean Hesop!
How many times must you honk your horn and say fuck you?
Now what the fuck does that do?
You feel better now, I didnt let you pass.
How bout I stop my car and beat your fuckin' ass?

User avatar
Posts: 2661
Joined: Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:09 am

PostSun Jul 26, 2009 6:57 am » by Hesop


darrylmckay wrote:You can pick holes in this story all day long, can we say it did happen, no, can we say it didnt happen, no.
Its an interesting story thats all, alone it dosnt mean much, but add it to all the many thousands of other interesting stories and then we have something.


That's true Darryl, but there is also another opinion, or point of view, that is how seriously one may choose to look at these stories. If it is meant for pure entertainment, then sure, it makes for a "story". But if one looks at these in a serious manner, and wants to document the best legit UFO/ebe occurrences reported, then this one falls by the side of the road. Doesn't matter how many cases you put with it. In fact, it hurts the direction of disclosure and discovery if such questionable reports are mixed in with ones with better witnesses and documentation..
Image


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook