ALIEN SHOT DEAD AT AIR FORCE BASE

Conspirator

PostSun Jul 26, 2009 7:05 am » by Darrylmckay

hesop wrote:
darrylmckay wrote:You can pick holes in this story all day long, can we say it did happen, no, can we say it didnt happen, no.
Its an interesting story thats all, alone it dosnt mean much, but add it to all the many thousands of other interesting stories and then we have something.

That's true Darryl, but there is also another opinion, or point of view, that is how seriously one may choose to look at these stories. If it is meant for pure entertainment, then sure, it makes for a "story". But if one looks at these in a serious manner, and wants to document the best legit UFO/ebe occurrences reported, then this one falls by the side of the road. Doesn't matter how many cases you put with it. In fact, it hurts the direction of disclosure and discovery if such questionable reports are mixed in with ones with better witnesses and documentation..

I wasnt having a shot hesop, I was mearly saying that as a report, this was one that should be filed with all the rest under, "can neither be confirmed or denied".
I will respect your beliefs*, I will research your beliefs, but dont expect me to believe.
* disclaimer-user makes no commitment to live up to this claim

Previous