Alien Skull on Mars..?

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 24, 2012 12:08 pm » by Canubis

dlslith wrote:Agreed Aladin. And one must be open to new ideas that go against conventional thinking or else we stagnate.

:)
All is 1 but 1 is many, When many become 1 the All will become Greater then 1

www.canubistry.com

Super Moderator

PostTue Jan 24, 2012 12:28 pm » by Troll2rocks

canubis wrote:iwanci your logic is as logic as a rock so fuk u fag,

lol troll ur ass partner asked me the same thing, Marduk lol

you all better step down, that ONLY means if your gay :) fags

anyone NON GAY wanna step up? or mabe have something nice to say?

1, I am not gay.

2, There actually ARE gay members on here (which you know that statements like that WILL offend).

3, Overt homophobia, is usually one of the symptoms of repressed sexuality.

4, You somehow find a way in every single post you make to start bashing gay people ?

5, (all the above), what the fuck gives ?

6, U MAD BRO ?

Lets get back on topic to those images of rocks you posted that are really alien skulls :flop:

Dude what if they are the remains of an omnipresent alien race that were a super race of hermaphrodites ? Man that would be crazy, like those Egyptians back in the day that were big fans of homosexuality, you know, like those fellas in your signature picture, they were also keen on hemp, I heard they used it to stimulate gay orgies.

Canubis is a great homage, props :clapper:

Great thread man.

Love you :love:
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 24, 2012 12:45 pm » by Toxic32

troll2rocks wrote:
canubis wrote:iwanci your logic is as logic as a rock so fuk u fag,

lol troll ur ass partner asked me the same thing, Marduk lol

you all better step down, that ONLY means if your gay :) fags

anyone NON GAY wanna step up? or mabe have something nice to say?

1, I am not gay.

2, There actually ARE gay members on here (which you know that statements like that WILL offend).

3, Overt homophobia, is usually one of the symptoms of repressed sexuality.

4, You somehow find a way in every single post you make to start bashing gay people ?

5, (all the above), what the fuck gives ?

6, U MAD BRO ?

Lets get back on topic to those images of rocks you posted that are really alien skulls :flop:

Dude what if they are the remains of an omnipresent alien race that were a super race of hermaphrodites ? Man that would be crazy, like those Egyptians back in the day that were big fans of homosexuality, you know, like those fellas in your signature picture, they were also keen on hemp, I heard they used it to stimulate gay orgies.

Canubis is a great homage, props :clapper:

Great thread man.

Love you :love:

Well put. And it looks like they liked dressing up in animal outfits as well. Can't to think what that brings to mind!

And I also agree. ROCKS. Unless proved otherwise.
Welcome back Slith...Nuff Said.

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 24, 2012 12:51 pm » by Canubis

arh n i h8 u and your KIND!! how many time do i need to say and reason y?

NO
because i was banned last time for the same reason, and i am the most banned user of all TIME! lol

if u read on... ALIENS H8 Fags...

PO troll2rocks bring ur bfs bring them all...

www.canubistry.com

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 24, 2012 1:20 pm » by Canubis

fyuti i personally screened shot this, its still there i guess...

www.canubistry.com

Super Moderator

PostTue Jan 24, 2012 1:35 pm » by Troll2rocks

canubis wrote:arh n i h8 u and your KIND!! how many time do i need to say and reason y?

NO
because i was banned last time for the same reason, and i am the most banned user of all TIME! lol

if u read on... ALIENS H8 Fags...

PO troll2rocks bring ur bfs bring them all...

My kind ? Meaning ? Do elaborate on that my friend :wink:

You are most assuredly NOT the most banned member on here, even pindz beats you in that respect, but zinzana wipes the floor with you on that dubious honour.

Also I am not gay (once again), however if I was, id be sure to hit on you buddy. :love:

I stand by my principles that as long as it is consensual and legal, it is non of anybodys business, those who happen to think it is, and are a moral bedroom police onto the world, are far more of a problem, than Dave giving Steve a blow job.

I am done on this topic on here, but if you want to create a thread that covers your controversial take (without causing offence) then I will debate you on there.

Until then, enjoy the conversations on your pictures of Martian rock skulls.

:cheers:

Conspirator

PostTue Jan 24, 2012 2:03 pm » by Canubis

your kind - GAY or GAY LOVER..

i would doubt your banned list

me n pindz go bak and with all the bans trying to say somthing rather then fkn gay shit,

banned me and old lil pindz tryed.. / Tryed to make a difference, we tryred and seems im in the way now.. im still smokin from my ban...an unjust ban id be happy to fight !

its between me and marduk and the gay DTV community, step out

www.canubistry.com

Initiate

PostTue Jan 24, 2012 2:04 pm » by Disclosed

what it means to become a magi: building up a resistance to the bullshit. samuelthemule

Super Moderator

PostTue Jan 24, 2012 2:27 pm » by Troll2rocks

canubis wrote:your kind - GAY or GAY LOVER..

i would doubt your banned list

me n pindz go bak and with all the bans trying to say somthing rather then fkn gay shit,

banned me and old lil pindz tryed.. / Tryed to make a difference, we tryred and seems im in the way now.. im still smokin from my ban...an unjust ban id be happy to fight !

its between me and marduk and the gay DTV community, step out

I will step out, I am not gay (or a gay lover as you put it) but I respect their right to exist and love.

Pindz was banned for racism, perma ban, any ip logged to his country of origin is now banned thanks to him. You were banned (justly) for overt homophobia and just a general lack of social skills. So yes you and pindz are very similar, perhaps in mentality as well as belief structures.

Marduk (if it was he who banned you) acted appropriately in removing your ability to cause widespread offence, he obviously gave you a break to allow you to cool off, and perhaps reflect upon sharing your convictions, and to stop you persecuting others on here for sexuality, as I myself have witnessed in other threads when they confronted you and (bravely) announced that they were gay.

I let a lot of things slide, but persecution and racism, based on ignorance are not one of them. I dislike it, its unsavoury, disrespectful, arrogant and ignorant.

Do you really expect me to believe that you continue to say these things act this way and cause offence because it is a major problem for you ? Or more like a repressed feeling that you are desperately trying to make sense of in your mind and are using anger and hatred to repress, this gives you the moral justification to justify your treatment of those you do not understand and are afraid of.

My understanding of the persona you have created online is that you simply want to inflict your will onto others (in terms of "alleged" belief). Regardless of the hurt and offence it causes to people who may fall target to those beliefs.

So on behalf of those who are not here to defend themselves and rebuke your statements. I say... get a life, get a girlfriend, or boyfriend, and stop fucking worrying about Adam and Steve. It is simply non of your business.

You have resorted to becoming one of the worst things the internet has to offer. The internet version of a curtain twitcher.

:vomit:

Grow up son.

I am done with you. For now :twisted:

I do not think you are capable of intelligent and respectful debate.

Initiate

PostTue Jan 24, 2012 2:40 pm » by Disclosed

Hey Troll - Could not have said better myself!

what it means to become a magi: building up a resistance to the bullshit. samuelthemule

PreviousNext