'Alien skull' spotted on Mars

Writer

PostFri May 01, 2009 2:28 pm » by Goldy

UFO spotters are claiming they have spotted an alien skull on Mars after NASA beamed back satellite images from the planet.

At first glance it looks like a rocky desert - but this image of the Mars landscape has got space-gazers talking.

An oddly shaped space boulder appears to show eye sockets and a nose leading to speculation it might be a Martian skull.

Internet forums are full of chatter about the picture, taken by a panoramic NASA camera known as Spirit.

One alien-spotter speculated: "The skull is 15 cm with binocular eyes 5 cm apart. The cranial capacity is approximately 1400 cc.

"There appears to be a narrow pointed small mouth, so this creature most likely is a carnivore."

Another joked: "The coronal ridge shows ample structure to support the musculature of antennae, although none are visible in this view.

"The nose area is broad and blunted as you would expect to see in a cold and windy landscape. Is he decapitated or is he buried up to his neck?"

Previous images of a skull spotted on Mars in 2006 were believed to have been the result of tampering.

The famous Face on Mars, snapped by the Viking 1 spacecraft in 1976, which showed the shadowy likeness of a human face was late, was found to be a trick of the light when the area was re-photographed in 1998.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/scienceandte ... -Mars.html

Master Conspirator

PostFri May 01, 2009 2:50 pm » by Drjones

Yeah i saw this yesterday,sorry,i'd love this to be a REAL alien skull but it's just a rock for me... :oops:

Super Moderator

PostFri May 01, 2009 3:45 pm » by TheDuck

i swear ive seen a better picture than that and people (scientists) have speculated it could be an ancient android head but who knows.
www.Vigusto.com - Premium E-liquid

"The Truth Cannot Be Told... It Must Be Realized"

Initiate

PostFri May 01, 2009 7:01 pm » by Snake Plissken

I think this one looks just like a rock, but there is some weird stuff to be found in these photos of Mars and the Moon. :wink:
"The more things change the more they stay the same..."

Master Conspirator

PostFri May 01, 2009 7:34 pm » by Lowsix

Duck, Im sorry but there is not a single legitimate scientist in the entire world
that would "speculate that its an ancient android head"..

sorry...no.

Ted Twietmeyer maybe, but hes an old retired nutty dude who sees WRITING on rocks on mars. In English letters. HE might speculate that its an ancient android..but no one else.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Writer

PostFri May 01, 2009 8:08 pm » by Zcorpan

theduck wrote:i swear ive seen a better picture than that and people (scientists) have speculated it could be an ancient android head but who knows.

Is this the picture that you are talking about?,
to me it's looks like an "humanoid/android " skull :think:

To the world you may be one person,
but to one person you may be the world...

Conspirator

PostFri May 01, 2009 8:54 pm » by bugmenot

android head on the moon

Upload to Disclose.tv

Richard C. Hoagland shared an update on the Moon artifact he calls Data's Head. Details of the head, which he said resembles the robot C3-PO, were derived by superimposing Hasselblad photos taken during the Apollo 17 mission. He finds the "camera lens" eyes of the artifact to be particularly compelling. Additionally, he reported there is more evidence of ruins by the Apollo 17 landing site.
October 23rd, 2006

close up photos android head on moon