'Alien Skull' Spotted on Mars

Writer

PostMon Sep 14, 2009 4:10 am » by Conorkerr

I was unaware of this particular find until there now. Thought I might share it with anyone else who hasn't seen it.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=ac9_1241604829

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/scienceandtechnology/science/sciencenews/5255394/Alien-skull-spotted-on-Mars.html

At first glance it looks like a rocky desert - but this image of the Mars landscape has got space-gazers talking.

An oddly shaped space boulder appears to show eye sockets and a nose leading to speculation it might be a Martian skull.

Internet forums are full of chatter about the More.. picture, taken by a panoramic NASA camera known as Spirit.

One alien-spotter speculated: "The skull is 15 cm with binocular eyes 5 cm apart. The cranial capacity is approximately 1400 cc.

"There appears to be a narrow pointed small mouth, so this creature most likely is a carnivore."

Another joked: "The coronal ridge shows ample structure to support the musculature of antennae, although none are visible in this view.

"The nose area is broad and blunted as you would expect to see in a cold and windy landscape. Is he decapitated or is he buried up to his neck?

Super Moderator

PostMon Sep 14, 2009 5:20 am » by domdabears

I dont know. Looks like a rock to me. but who knows..

I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Initiate

PostMon Sep 14, 2009 7:25 am » by Odrama

Yeah, and i bet if you squeeze your balls real tight and look at the, it looks like rat brains.

:nails:

Initiate

PostMon Sep 14, 2009 1:44 pm » by Crazynutsx

Sometimes i see how certain hills or shadows look like a face.

But come on this don't resemble anything like a skull :think:

Conspirator

PostMon Sep 14, 2009 1:49 pm » by Pindz

ALIEN SKULL ON MARS

PostFri Feb 01, 2013 4:25 pm » by zieggenmelker

Hello Mr. Conorkerr look what i've found, hope you like it, i really think this is too symmetrical for a rock, but again who knows...

Super Moderator

PostFri Feb 01, 2013 5:02 pm » by Vulcanic

do you know how rare it would be for a alien to have eyes above nose and mouth under nose configuration? there were billions of strand we could have came out to be , chances another planet would form the same life is beyond rare, the odds are against this being a human like skull unless it came from earth or we all came from mars...

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostFri Feb 01, 2013 8:18 pm » by Cognoscenti

If that were truly a skull the area where the "nose" is would be a sunken hole too like the "eye sockets"

Writer

PostSat Feb 02, 2013 8:12 am » by Oblivion

Vulcanic wrote:do you know how rare it would be for a alien to have eyes above nose and mouth under nose configuration? there were billions of strand we could have came out to be , chances another planet would form the same life is beyond rare, the odds are against this being a human like skull unless it came from earth or we all came from mars...

considering many think life on earth was seeded from mars....then it starts to seem not so unlikely.

Also considering we are all product of star dust, ... I believe when we initially came from Mars, Earth could not support complex life, so basic organisms basicly started to terra form the planet for more complex life and after Millions of years we came to be. This would suggest a master plan perhaps engineered by aliens to slowly Terra form planets for Colonization. Perhaps the unanticipated part of this is our use of fossil fuels for our main power source basically destroying very quickly what took millions of years to change. Another possibility and exciting possibility is all life in the universe is programed with a knowledge of the universe..

Imagine us as a microbe crashing into a uninhabitable planet but we adapt to survive and find a way without any intelligence as we know it to change the entire planet to support life as we know it. To me this suggest a basic knowledge to life...we know what we have to do to evolve to expand and grow...without learning how to do it, this suggests a Knowledge all life in the universe must posses to be able to thrive in this manner.

Writer

PostSat Feb 02, 2013 10:41 am » by Madonnarules

It"s called pareidolia.
Not only does society suffer from racism and sexism but it also suffers from ageism. Once you reach a certain age you're not allowed to be adventurous, not allowed to be sexual. I mean, is there a rule? Are you supposed to just die?-Madonna