ALIEN SPACESHIPS TO ATTACK EARTH IN 2011

Initiate

PostSun Feb 13, 2011 9:30 pm » by Knetterfreak

boondox681 wrote:only a highly evolved being(HEB) would be able to visit our planet,correct?

well,a HEB would never take another life,for if they did,they would not be highly evolved.

simple.

or there maby higher evolved because all the battles the won and be smarter than their enemy but hope `r right. i think it`s just stupid to think that if u send a "satelite"in to space with a gold plate on it with our location and thinking u will get no answer `r being ignorant thats all

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 13, 2011 9:31 pm » by Cwmman

why ?.... why post this shit, is it an attention thing ? ...............[size=50[/size]
You can always count on Americans to do the right thing—
after they’ve tried everything else.
Winston Churchill.

Initiate

PostSun Feb 13, 2011 9:34 pm » by Knetterfreak

strobez wrote:If their comeing from the planet 'Zebaa' there must be some truth in it, these Zeebaneez are tough mothers we dont want to fuck with them kind.

yes but most off the people doesn`t know the meaning off zeeba thats the problem here m8
lost off people giving answers without research

Initiate

PostSun Feb 13, 2011 9:35 pm » by Knetterfreak

cwmman wrote:why ?.... why post this shit, is it an attention thing ? ...............[size=50[/size]

no i got enough higer level only just keep walking

Initiate

PostSun Feb 13, 2011 9:37 pm » by Gunzenbomz

knetterfreak wrote:why does the iss nead to go at a speed it `s around the earth in 90 min

You have little or no broad knowledge of the speed of our planets spin, which in turn if you go against said spin, lets you traverse the planet in 90min intervals.

We live on a spinning ball, if you leave the ball. You see it spinning...if you then inject a little velocity against the spin, the ball visually spins even faster..okay?? Space lets an object stay at a certain volocity, adding speed then makes the object travel faster..which ever way you want to view it. The planet goes faster or you go around the planet faster...I'm trying to be kind.

There are over 900 satellites in space. You knew that??

Whatever point you were making about 9-out of-10, is nonsensical. I would like to know how old you are, no baiting or flaming but it would help me to expand certain explanations for the future.

You might want to view my very quick 2012 fear monger thread..you can find out all about me..

2012-short-briefing-for-new-fear-mongers-t43444.html
Last edited by Gunzenbomz on Sun Feb 13, 2011 9:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
http://www.americanantigravity.com/
http://www.enterprisemission.com/
http://www.lucypringle.co.uk/photos/index.shtml
http://www.youtube.com/user/GunZenBomZ

Initiate

PostSun Feb 13, 2011 9:40 pm » by Cliffraves

Best of getting ur own telescope /binos and look to sky's

Master Conspirator

PostSun Feb 13, 2011 9:43 pm » by Boondox681

or there maby higher evolved because all the battles the won and be smarter than their enemy but hope `r right. i think it`s just stupid to think that if u send a "satelite"in to space with a gold plate on it with our location and thinking u will get no answer `r being ignorant thats all

obvious non-evolved human thinking,fear is not a part of a HEB's existence.
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Writer

PostSun Feb 13, 2011 9:44 pm » by Nickki

stratosfear wrote:Some people just love doom and gloom, who know's why? Perhaps they hate their own lives so much but rather than deal with that they bury themselves in all this nonsense instead.

Perhaps they (me) are fed up with all the suffering in the world and wish for it to end, one way or another?!

Initiate

PostSun Feb 13, 2011 9:47 pm » by Knetterfreak

700 out off 900 than have it `r way that still a lot not aimed on earth ever seen the nasa footage from iss that we shoot a beam at it u nob u can set all the links u want does`nt make u smart still not looking

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 13, 2011 9:47 pm » by Shaggietrip

Well all the negativity. Hmmmm. Well I must say I do believe that there are others here. More on the way. As far as wanting to destroy us only time will tell. Humans do not like others coming around that are different. they get on the defensive and think the worst. It really is not much different from lets say... Egypt. Whom will now have a new power thrust into the works. I for one do not like the fact that a militery is running the place but oh well. Change is inevitable. Wether from the PTB that will destroy us by there greed or "aliens" incoming.

Space ships heading to earth and bringing good tidings. Why not that as a Header? why is it always for the worst? Paradym shifts are never easy but always come around. Just because it happens in your life time makes no difference.

Just remember that you are energy. Energy is never destroyed only recycled in the realm of existence. be glad that you may get to wittness it.

There is good and bad. I hope that what ever may be upon us is for the good.

Peace...Love..and Lead

:cheers:
ImageImage
Star watchers,Sun,Moon or just space in interest. https://www.darkskywatcher.com/dsw74.html

PreviousNext