ALIEN SPACESHIPS TO ATTACK EARTH IN 2011

Initiate

PostSun Feb 13, 2011 8:37 pm » by Stratosfear

Some people just love doom and gloom, who know's why? Perhaps they hate their own lives so much but rather than deal with that they bury themselves in all this nonsense instead.
Image "In the wardrobe of my soul ... in the section labelled 'Shirts'"

Initiate

PostSun Feb 13, 2011 8:38 pm » by Neilglfc

not this old friggin chestnut again.wasnt these objects supposed to arrive in january just gone.oh i get it , lets leave it for a couple of weeks an then carry post on with new date (2011) no one will notice! roll on 2011 thats what i say.well either be dead or alot of people are gonna end up lookin like right cunts.
****** " From Smash Get Mash " ******

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 13, 2011 8:42 pm » by Giusdude

knetterfreak wrote:gregorian calander before i get more hate mail of me bad english BECAUSE I`M DUTCH NOBS

CALENDAR. MY. NOOBS. and i'm italian.
any other excuses?
as long as there's one idiot around wlling to believe bullshit, there will be a bullshitter

Initiate

PostSun Feb 13, 2011 8:45 pm » by Gunzenbomz

Sorry to long standing members, but it really struck a cord with me.. get well annoyed at this sort of bs-panic stuff.

If & when the media does announce Aliens, they will add that they are evil, we are suppose to be happy that 'they want to weaponize space?' as a consequence of there announcement???..no fking way.

Space is for peace, we are not a peaceful species. We do not deserve to travel the stars yet.

Learn more about 2012, care not for the hordes of death. See through it for the positive message] :robot:
http://www.americanantigravity.com/
http://www.enterprisemission.com/
http://www.lucypringle.co.uk/photos/index.shtml
http://www.youtube.com/user/GunZenBomZ

Super Moderator

PostSun Feb 13, 2011 8:51 pm » by The57ironman

ALIEN SPACESHIPS TO ATTACK EARTH IN 2011?????????????????

they already did.....

....remember....the authorities are working hard to keep you feeling helpless...

Master Conspirator

PostSun Feb 13, 2011 9:10 pm » by Boondox681

obviously bullshit...BUT REMEMBER,
the enquirer received a pulitzer for breaking the john edwards story.
we see bigger lies everyday in the 'mainstream' media daily.

thanx bro...11pages,nice
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 13, 2011 9:18 pm » by Redwoodrick

Defending humanity from a physical alien attack is a farce.
An alien species with the scientific advancement to travel here would have no problem introducing a virus or two that would kill off the entire human race in a week or two.Anyone who thinks a physical alien invasion will happen is not thinking with their good brain.
I have sworn on the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man- Thomas Jefferson

To be honest I'm not even sure what "alien" means. Alien to what? The universe is teeming with life.

Initiate

PostSun Feb 13, 2011 9:19 pm » by Knetterfreak

gunzenbomz wrote:Sorry to long standing members, but it really struck a cord with me.. get well annoyed at this sort of bs-panic stuff.

If & when the media does announce Aliens, they will add that they are evil, we are suppose to be happy that 'they want to weaponize space?' as a consequence of there announcement???..no fking way.

Space is for peace, we are not a peaceful species. We do not deserve to travel the stars yet.

Learn more about 2012, care not for the hordes of death. See through it for the positive message] :robot:

if space is a place off peace than why does 9 out of 10 satelite`s NOT aimed on earth but in space why does the iss nead to go at a speed it `s around the earth in 90 min an the have plane`s following it over the oceans to stay in contact. people ho REALLY HAVE TAKEN A MOMENT TO REALLY LOOK IN TO IT jupiter is where our first line of defence is and it just been broken. just like earth people u got good and bad people walking around so why not with other species but maby i`m just to smart 4 u all EVEN WITH ME SHITTY ENGLISH WRITING so other people say........but giving it a nother tought if the came here and we shoot them down or try to wouldn't u be pist????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so 4 al u haters kiss my white naked *** and i`m sorry 4 u for having 1 working braincell and it`s most of the time OFFLINE

Master Conspirator

PostSun Feb 13, 2011 9:20 pm » by Boondox681

only a highly evolved being(HEB) would be able to visit our planet,correct?

well,a HEB would never take another life,for if they did,they would not be highly evolved.

simple.
"Doing stuff is overrated.Like Hitler.He did a lot.But don't we all wish he woulda' just stayed home and gotten stoned?"

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 13, 2011 9:27 pm » by Phoenix rising

If their comeing from the planet 'Zebaa' there must be some truth in it, these Zeebaneez are tough mothers we dont want to fuck with them kind.
We live a one directional life in an omnidirectional existence

PreviousNext