Alien Spiders visit at night

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 23, 2013 2:15 pm » by Doogle

"I woke up a second time, and there were these enormous spiders on the ceiling. This was after there had been a certain examination of me, about my relationship with my wife, which has been very strong.
And they were hanging over the bed. They were absolutely enormous. Horrible. Ten times the size of the largest spider you’ve ever seen. And not only that, the one that was over Anne was scrabbling against the ceiling and having trouble hanging on. This thing had a great black abdomen covered with yellow stripes. It looked like an insectoid tiger. It was horrible. I leaped out of bed and by that time I was fully awake and I thought, Oh, God, what a nightmare. Then I looked and they were still there. I was horrified, because by that time I had had so many close encounter experiences and so many other people at the cabin had had them, I wasn’t in the least surprised. Anything could have happened and I would have believed it implicitly. So I no longer thought this was a dream.
I wanted to run like hell. Then I saw her lying there under that thing. It was struggling to stay where it was. It would fall on her. And her preciousness to me filled me completely. I went around there and I leaned over very carefully to gently wake her up and get her out from under that thing without her seeing it. Because I knew if she saw it, that would be it. She’d be totally panicked. I was waking her up and she made a very pleasant sound like she was being held in the night and enjoying that. Then I realized the spiders were gone. So I did hold her. I cuddled with her for the rest of the night.
"

Whitley Strieber quoted from an Openminds interview, talking about a sec ion from the book Breakthrough (If I remember right)

Writer

PostSun Jun 23, 2013 4:18 pm » by Sharons

Doogle wrote:Well, I do have some history in the field.

ever-seen-ufo-close-up-tell-your-stories-t72598.html Page 2, just a snippet.

When you refer to the supreme being, are referring to an omnipotent/omnipresent entity, as in The Almighty, or a physical being?

Hi...yes I am speaking of the Almighty...and not so much the 'fire and brimstone' type of conversation that has been the norm for so many centuries. Check out a vid called 'ufo's in ancient art' and you will be surprised just how many people have had contact through the centuries. The 'spider' visuals are just one of the forms that the grays take on. Another is the 'owl' ...check out the 'close encounters of the fourth kind' trailer. If you are just getting into this subject then you have a whole lot to read and you will be AMAZED at what has been happening right under the noses of the people of earth!! Some have come forward to speak of the truth that has been covered up for so long...there a quite a number of them that are dead for it!! William Cooper was killed by authorities. This man was one who had documentation that shows the government had allegedly made an agreement with some of the 'visitors'..i.e....they can 'take' a certain amount of people in return for the higher technology they could show them. It was quoted that the government agreed to a certain amount of people on a list that 'they' could take so long as they were to have NO MEMORY of it, that they were back the same day etc...the government had allegedly traded people for technology. Allegedly, the 'visitors' didn't keep their side of the bargain and took more and more. If you think this is 'out there', just stop and think about how technology has boomed over the last ten years, how many people are now speaking of being abducted and how many people just go missing..never to be seen again. I will send through the vids......

Writer

PostSun Jun 23, 2013 4:20 pm » by Sharons

Super Moderator

PostSun Jun 23, 2013 4:42 pm » by The57ironman

Sharons wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r25ZUxTURis

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cz4cUSn2bNE

:cheers: and :hiho:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

.... so-called "free speech zones."..?...Image

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 23, 2013 6:50 pm » by Zer0

Sharons wrote:Hi...I know EXACTLY what you are talking about. I too have experienced this..from having one fly at me to having them run up the blinds etc.. and they are all grey in colour!! The other night, I saw a spider on the corner of my pillow rearing up (as they do) and I jumped out of bed so fast BUT, as I stood there looking at it, the pillow just started to disintegrate (like you see when a computer slowly erodes an image of something). It was like the pillow was just melting before my very eyes. I stood there watching this until the pillow just disappeared (along with the spider) and my actual pillow was underneath it..spider free!! I believe it is some form of mind manipulation...a virtual reality if you will. The government already have this active so 'visitors' must be so much more advanced. It is soooo unusual to hear someone else speaking of this. Who can you tell?? Disclosure is so close so it won't be long before there are more people brave enough to come forward with whatever has been happening to them. I used to have a fear of spiders, and when I was a little girl, I would tell people 'there are no spiders in heaven'...maybe I knew more than I thought!! Thanks for posting!!

K so whats ur alt account, or we going to play the "pretend" game, you can either do that or save us the time to track you. So what will it be mang?

Also in the extremely small chance this is not a game, this is pretty fucking cool! (But I doubt its not a game)
Master Raphael wrote:what you call the law of attraction was missing a vital aspect to the theory that I call the law of repulsion ...it is clear I drove the two of you together...using my repulsion not attraction

Writer

PostSun Jun 23, 2013 7:13 pm » by Sharons

Certainly no game here!!

..and just had 2 of the documents I had on my experiences and UFO info, completely wiped all but a sentence or two. Have had a Microsoft technician look into it and tell me that he has no idea what happened to them..never seen anything like it. Another advisor also apologised and said that he could not help me with that one. All my other documents weren't touched!! So this is no game.

Conspirator

PostSun Jun 23, 2013 7:21 pm » by Doogle

Sharons wrote: If you are just getting into this subject....

Not exactly S, it's been with me for quite a while, sometimes a curse, but I generally don't go into specifics and don't let it all out often.

The owls, and other animals, are occasionally reported as precursors to an event, but more usually associated with screen memories.
Last edited by Doogle on Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Writer

PostSun Jun 23, 2013 7:23 pm » by Sharons

The57ironman wrote:
Sharons wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r25ZUxTURis

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cz4cUSn2bNE

:cheers: and :hiho:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostSun Jun 23, 2013 7:29 pm » by Cambay411

Seriouscitizen wrote:I was wondering anyone else ever encountered a similar 'creature' at night?

Thursday night i had trouble falling asleep after i woke up by the feeling of a little wind (from wings) coming near my face, I thought it was a big (uge) mosquito. I dont know how you call these things in english, the literal translation would be a stitch mosqiuto.
So first thing i got out of bed and turned on the big light to catch that thing. But there was nothing there.
So I went back to bed.. After half an hour i felt the same wind and just felt a present. I opened my eyes and saw one big fucker coming right towards my face. It was like a uge flying spider. Tarantula. But is was dark so i only saw the contour. It freaked the hell out of me so i jumped out of bed, avoiding that thing and turned the lights on. Again nothing.

So i let the lights on. after an hour was almost falling asleep. feeling really tired. Turned the lights back of. and an hour later opened my eyes just to check and angain it came right at me. Its legs were illuminating green with red tendons. I couldn't see anything else. And it really scared me. I sat up straight in bed for the rest of the night (lights on).

The thing is i've had similar experiences before. Also spiders near my head. At lest i thought it were spiders. I couldn't really tell.
And when i went to my sister that afternoon. She told me my story freaked her out cause she also had similar experiences at night.

This was the first time though i saw those green legs. And also the first time i encountered this creature after reading Ashayana Deane's Voyagers. In wich is written Zeta's often shapeshift into spiders.
And also before i went to sleap i was really thinking about wanting to see some aliens, like zionietes or borendts.

If the Zeta's or reptillians, or whatever you would like to call them, likely shapeshift into spiders then i don't believe my natural fear for spiders is weird any longer

Well i also am not a huge fan of spiders. Tho I do respect them and enjoy there presence as I do all living things, as long as they are not in my house.

I had the biggest spider ive ever seen in my life living right out my front door last October and left it there until it finally disappeared. I considered it my pet spider and it was an alpha male beast with a shit load of food in its web and no other spiders near it. I think a snake or my cat eventually got it. It was there for like 3 months. I watched it grow.

But yeah your story freaks me out and I keep thinking I have something crawl on me.

As for the big mosquito looking things, where I am from they feed on mosquito's so I call them "mosquito eaters" lol

Writer

PostSun Jun 23, 2013 7:33 pm » by Sharons

Doogle wrote:
Sharons wrote: If you are just getting into this subject....

Not exactly S, it's been with me for quite a while, sometimes a curse, but I generally don't go into specifics and don't let it all out often.

Can get pretty lonely sometimes huh?? The government have actually employed dis-info's that go around the net trying to bring down those that speak up..can you believe that??!! Ridicule has been one of their best defences. Now that it has gone before congress and congress has agreed that it should go before the united nations, it will be a subject that will be spoken out about more often. The government have a lot to answer for as people will find out that they have kept sooooo much from them. They will lose trust from the people as the technology of the 'visitors' are so much more advanced that they are really powerless to help the people. When you think about it, so many people have come forward with evidence etc., with some being laughed at, others not being believed yet, all the government has to do is say 'yes it is true' and everyone would have to believe it. That is a lot of power to have over the people. I will send through a vid. of some of the people that have come forward for the hearing before congress...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zz2HS4o5suI

PreviousNext