Alien statue In "Crater of Clues" on MARS?

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 349
Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:17 pm

PostFri Aug 07, 2009 6:24 pm » by Taymour


It seems move the head forward.... to another little creature.... :shock:

If this is not a fake then it's really strange... :think:
“Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened.”
Sir Winston Churchill

Member
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2007 9:41 am

PostFri Aug 07, 2009 7:03 pm » by Nightdavid


LowSix wrote:
taymour wrote:Why NASA call this anonymous crater “CRATER OF CLUES”?


This is why:

Scientists are eager to explore Endurance for clues to the red planet's history. The crater's exposed walls provide a window to what lies beneath the surface of Mars and thus what geologic processes occurred there in the past. While recent studies of the smaller crater nicknamed "Eagle" revealed an evaporating body of salty water, that crater was not deep enough to indicate what came before the water. Endurance may be able to help answer this question, but the challenge is getting to the scientific targets: most of the crater's rocks are embedded in vertical cliffs.

See that?
Clues about geological processes....
Not Clues about mysterious statues that look nothing like statues..

Not because someone suffering from a bad case of paredolia out in teh interwebz is gonna see statues (disguised as normal rocks) layin around on the ground.

And see, there you go using NASA images again,
RIGHT AFTER you claimed that everything that nasa posted was a lie.
Make up your mind Taymore.

You can either use them FOR evidence,
Or use them to argue AGAINST evidence.

YOU CANT HAVE IT BOTH WAYS.

Lol and McKinnon didnt see ANY images, he saw a list of names.
HE WAS IN A TEXT EDITOR FOR GODS SAKE.
he wouldnt have been able to download images any better than these on a 28k modem...anyways. He didnt have enough time on the servers.


Actually he was using a remote desktop software and did manage to see a few images. If you've ever seen ANY interview he's ever done, you'd know this.

He found the image directories, but the images were way too large to download on a dial-up connection using remote desktop software. So he only tried a few and only downloaded enough of the image to see craft then cut the connection.

You obviously don't know as much about him as you imply you do. So here's a little list for you:

1.) He used a dial-up connection
2.) He used a script he found on the net and modified it to search their networks for systems that didn't have passwords.
3.) He then used the remote desktop software to connect to said systems
4.) The text editor he was using was Wordpad. In a remote desktop connection you can use Wordpad to send and recieve messages across the network.
5.) That list of names was titled: "non-terrestrial officers"
6.) The images were gigs in size. (Anyone who has ever looked at NASA's online galleries would know this) Try downloading one single image that's one gig on dial-up
7.) There were many other people in their systems from all around the world
8.) He's never made himself out to be a great hacker like a lot of people like to say. He's admitted himself he's not very good and is very surprised how unsecure their systems were and that they were still on Windows 98 on some systems

They want him to do 70 YEARS in prison and said he caused $800,000 worth of damage. That $800,000 is a BS number. They want him to do 70 years because he seen something he should never have seen and they want to make sure he never sees the light of day again.

I wouldn't be surprised if he was being watched the entire time and let into a few things to set him up to be used as an example to others. Their systems were way too unsecure. We are talking about NASA, Pentagon and Military systems he got into. All using the same technique. Nobody sees anything odd about that?

I could go on and on, but your post already proved how little you know of the guy and the situation. So why bother?

One last thing. You should really stop trying to de-rail the thread with your immature, idiotic little photoshop images you like to post here and there. If you don't agree with what's being said and don't care for it, be an adult and leave the thread. All you're really doing is proving that you're arrogant and immature when you do that. It really is very pathetic that you feel the need to insult others just because you don't agree with their OPINION.

Be a MAN and stop talking trash from behind the safety of your computer, grow up and show some respect for others opinions. Even if you don't agree with them. :roll:

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10861
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:36 am

PostFri Aug 07, 2009 7:19 pm » by Lowsix


Awesome, thank you for your completely dickhead-attitude free correction..
Welcome to Disclose anyhow.

Oh wait, you said EXACTLY the same thing i did...
Weird you'd get all uppity over it then..
but hey whatever you need to do..

nightdavid wrote: He found the image directories, but the images were way too large to download on a dial-up connection using remote desktop software. So he only tried a few and only downloaded enough of the image to see craft then cut the connection.


Golly, sounds like my assessment..
(im sorry i didnt get all hyper-detailed just to satisfy your anal retentive needs.)

1. used dialup connection
2. didnt get any 'decent sized' images bc of the lousy connection and large file sizes
3. saw an officers list
4 used wordpad... a text editor.

Not sure what your point was with the attitude
must be something in the water.
Image
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator
Posts: 1812
Joined: Sat Jun 23, 2007 10:23 am

PostFri Aug 07, 2009 7:39 pm » by Thesaint


Welcome nightdavid. don't let attitude like this stop you posting. I can assure you it is a minority.

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 349
Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:17 pm

PostFri Aug 07, 2009 7:40 pm » by Taymour


For sure NASA or the Gov. can't to censure or to prevent that this is observed publicly….

Image

Image
“Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened.”
Sir Winston Churchill

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10861
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:36 am

PostFri Aug 07, 2009 7:54 pm » by Lowsix


thesaint wrote:Welcome nightdavid. don't let attitude like this stop you posting. I can assure you it is a minority.


Lol...What attitude was that exactly?

Highlighting i was saying exactly the same thing?

Yeah that's terrible of me..
congrats for catching that Saint.
Youre a sharp one, you are.
Image
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 349
Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:17 pm

PostFri Aug 07, 2009 7:58 pm » by Taymour


Another and a lot used Disinfo Tactic is:
Use a straw man.
Find or create a seeming element of your opponent's argument which you can easily knock down to make yourself look good and the opponent to look bad. Either make up an issue you may safely imply exists based on your interpretation of the opponent/opponent arguments/situation, or select the weakest aspect of the weakest charges. Amplify their significance and destroy them in a way which appears to debunk all the charges, real and fabricated alike, while actually avoiding discussion of the real issues.
Proper response: You are avoiding the issue with disinformation tactics. You imply deceit and deliberately establish an impossible and unwarranted test.
Open Eyes :look:
“Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened.”
Sir Winston Churchill

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2466
Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2008 7:19 pm

PostFri Aug 07, 2009 8:14 pm » by Towelie


I think if there is such a thing as a "dis-info agent" there not the ones that point out flaws in so called evidence, there actualy the ones posting the fake "evidence."
If you want to discredit something the best way would not be to deny it but to put out loadsa rubbish so the "truth" gets lost.
Kill em all and let god sort them out!

Atheism is a non-prohet organisation.

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 349
Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:17 pm

PostFri Aug 07, 2009 8:21 pm » by Taymour


Rigth Towelie there is also this and many other tactics...
I see that you know about it...
Last edited by Taymour on Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“Men occasionally stumble over the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing ever happened.”
Sir Winston Churchill

Master Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 10861
Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:36 am

PostFri Aug 07, 2009 8:26 pm » by Lowsix


taymour wrote:Rigth Towelie there is also this and many other tactics...
I see you know...


I cannot tell you how familiar that phrasing is to our little Blue friends..
Its so odd.. They see you now, they Smell you, They mark you..etc..

I wonder who Taymore really is?
Image
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...


PreviousNext

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook