alien underground bases and sink holes

Writer

PostTue Jul 02, 2013 3:12 am » by Eyezwideopen

I have as long as I can remember, I have believed in ufos. I am 50 now. I have actively followed the subject of aliens and ufos for at least 40 yrs. in following this topic I have come to believe that there was ( most likely as far back as to be able to poke the blob of glowing rock that is now our earth, with their technosticks. ) and is alien contact with at minimum planet earth. it is not a large leap to think that under ground bases are the place to be if you want to remain hidden. about 7 yrs. ago I started to hear/read about the removal of the occupying presences, by another group aliens. so, are the large sink holes we are seeing today a result of these underground bases being allowed to collapse. it is my understanding that these bases can be 1000s of feet high and wide without post nor pillar. posting.php?mode=post&f=3#

Conspirator

PostTue Jul 02, 2013 10:40 am » by RATRODROB

Eyezwideopen wrote:I have as long as I can remember, I have believed in ufos. I am 50 now. I have actively followed the subject of aliens and ufos for at least 40 yrs. in following this topic I have come to believe that there was ( most likely as far back as to be able to poke the blob of glowing rock that is now our earth, with their technosticks. ) and is alien contact with at minimum planet earth. it is not a large leap to think that under ground bases are the place to be if you want to remain hidden. about 7 yrs. ago I started to hear/read about the removal of the occupying presences, by another group aliens. so, are the large sink holes we are seeing today a result of these underground bases being allowed to collapse. it is my understanding that these bases can be 1000s of feet high and wide without post nor pillar. posting.php?mode=post&f=3#

hi EYEZ, like you ive been reading about ufos, aliens etc since a kid and im in me 50s too.

i believe in under ground bases belonging to governments and the military but i dont think they would be the reason for sinkholes.
these under groung bases must house some really secret state of the art shit, so the bases themselves would be super strong imo, and would most likely survive earthquakes.
i think there are a lot of reasons for sinkholes, some natural like the limestone deposits that slowly disolve leaving behind caves that can collapse, and old mines that collapse, even under ground burst water mains can cause sinkholes and plenty other reasons too.
the artificial lowering of the water tables is also a contributer.
the sink holes in Bayou corne are salt domes that are collapsing, i dont think also there would be under ground bases located where the sinkholes are largely situated, which is often near towns and communities.
under ground bases are hugely secret installations and are built in the middle of nowhere away from prying eyes, even in the poles i believe.
any way thats my 2 cents worth mate. :cheers:
The more people i meet, the more i like my dog