aliens and freemasons NWO

Initiate
Posts: 375
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:57 am

PostThu Nov 18, 2010 1:20 am » by Lavell1


aliens and Freemasons are they connected in some way because i heard some where that they were

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 617
Joined: Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:27 pm

PostThu Nov 18, 2010 1:24 am » by Cyberelf


Basically...Aliens are running the Show...The Show being our "3DReality"
Image

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 9348
Joined: Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:08 pm

PostThu Nov 18, 2010 1:30 am » by Freeyourmindnow


lavell1 wrote:aliens and Freemasons are they connected in some way because i heard some where that they were



Upload to Disclose.tv


Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4990
Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:58 pm

PostThu Nov 18, 2010 1:32 am » by Otomon


lavell1 wrote:aliens and Freemasons are they connected in some way because i heard some where that they were


Really really really? omg I also heard that you can meet Jesus if you say a specific chant at a specific hour? Dont believe me? Who cares! Ill just post one line threads and expect everyone to care.
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Initiate
Posts: 375
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:57 am

PostThu Nov 18, 2010 1:39 am » by Lavell1


otomon wrote:
lavell1 wrote:aliens and Freemasons are they connected in some way because i heard some where that they were


Really really really? omg I also heard that you can meet Jesus if you say a specific chant at a specific hour? Dont believe me? Who cares! Ill just post one line threads and expect everyone to care.


WHY COMMENT IF YOU DONT LIKE EAT A DICK QUEER

Initiate
Posts: 209
Joined: Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:43 pm

PostThu Nov 18, 2010 1:44 am » by Hawkshot


lavell1 wrote:
otomon wrote:
lavell1 wrote:aliens and Freemasons are they connected in some way because i heard some where that they were


Really really really? omg I also heard that you can meet Jesus if you say a specific chant at a specific hour? Dont believe me? Who cares! Ill just post one line threads and expect everyone to care.


WHY COMMENT IF YOU DONT LIKE EAT A DICK QUEER

post what ever you like mate...ignore that twat.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4990
Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:58 pm

PostThu Nov 18, 2010 1:45 am » by Otomon


lavell1 wrote:
otomon wrote:
lavell1 wrote:aliens and Freemasons are they connected in some way because i heard some where that they were


Really really really? omg I also heard that you can meet Jesus if you say a specific chant at a specific hour? Dont believe me? Who cares! Ill just post one line threads and expect everyone to care.


WHY COMMENT IF YOU DONT LIKE EAT A DICK QUEER


Hey I bumped your fucking garbage thread that would most likely get ignored had I not posted... you should be saying "THANKS MAN!"

Dont they teach kids any manners these days?
I am energized 13 I am CHRISTalized 13 I am amplified 13 I detach from the illusions of matter 13 I no longer choose to play the unconscious role 13 I listen to my intuition 13 I am in my flow 13 I break free from all negative soul ties 13

Writer
Posts: 39
Joined: Sat May 30, 2009 4:24 pm

PostThu Nov 18, 2010 1:46 am » by Mjalstad


If anyone has seen the last episode of the TV show "The Event" I found the last few seconds of the show intriguing. The character called Dempsey shapeshifts infront of the mirror. His character is obviously made out to be a very high ranking mason, who is pulling the strings of the vice president.
There are clear mason traits in this man's office, eg. the fireplace and the windows, and ofcourse the masonic ring.

I know some people like to think that all these symbols in tv shows are mere coincidence, but I think its pretty clear that is not the fact if you see all the trouble they go through to put these symbols in the media.

Btw, next time you watch say two and a half men or the war at home, check out the shirts of the young boys in the scenes. 99 % of them are showing some esoteric symbol\picture. I don't think Jake from Two and a half men is really into wearing t-shirts with the eagle (horus)

Initiate
Posts: 230
Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:19 pm

PostThu Nov 18, 2010 5:38 am » by Majesticd


Basically the situation is that the Free Masons was a secret society from England, and they knew other secret societies in Germany who started the banks and so on. The free masons had a big part in building america, especially underground black military bases. When the head nazi scientists came over we started seeing a lot of UFOs. Even today these nazi parties are together with the free masons, all secret societies are together, they built an underground base by the Denver Airport in the 90s. The fact that aliens are part of the scene in an underground base is a story that is trying to be proved. Some say aliens are kept in a freezer by area 51 Nevada. Whatever it is, aliens have to exist because we have people being abducted. Whether it is on a subconscious level or physical is what we have to determine.

Member
Posts: 2
Joined: Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:29 am

PostWed Jun 08, 2011 2:35 pm » by Cusanus


Masons themselves are more likely to be abduction victims, because they have made satanic oaths, not realizing that they really did bargain away their souls, despite the fact that they are likely the most moral and well behaved people you can know. Rarely do they have conscious recall, but the events are terrifying. I know this for a fact because I caught them dead to rights when fully awake and in my right mind in 1959, stalking my grandfather. They would come for my grandfather every single night, clearly about the time he started having these violent spells at night beginning about 1925, forcing his wife to sleep in another room.

I made visits every summer for several years as a kid, stayed awake all night with one eye partly open. They usually knew I was awake and would not approach from behind a door, but when I drifted off a bit for long enough, they'd take a shot at it. Don't ask me why they didn't or couldn't put me out, but they couldn't w/o making physical contact. If I nudged my grandfather, he was likely to launch a flurry of punches. These were grays, I saw 5 of them from about 3 feet away, on another occasion saw them materialize through balls of light, once received a bloody nose when they laid grips on him, I woke him up and they took off. Get a grip, this was NOT my imagination, nor was it any kind of experiment. They took him EVERY night, and you very well know why. The hybrids are raised underground in vats of solution taken from tens (hundreds) of thousands of cattle mutilations.

Think about it. My grandfather was just one. They won't stay down there forever. Wake up. As a kid, I was an extremely light sleeper due to a near abduction by a man in 1957. During visits, I'd catch up on my sleep during the day until about 12:00 or later. I made up none of this nor imagined it. Nobody ever suspected this was happening, and he had no conscious memory of it.


Next

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook