ALIENS COLONIZING MOUNTAINS IN PERU - VIDEO!

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 26, 2010 8:41 am » by Mediasorcerer

if it is actually aliens,it could be military for all we know,who knows how advanced they are?
i suspect there are d.u.m.b bases all over this planet,undersea,mountains,etc etc,man when are we going to get some answers say what fukin???i guess we already know anyhow yes?
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 26, 2010 8:44 am » by Pindz

mediasorcerer wrote:it could be military

go watch it please again ......... there are figures runnin with speed 200 miles per hour making 100 meters jumps + shapeshifting to UFOs - PRETTY BIZZARE !!!

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 26, 2010 8:49 am » by Mediasorcerer

but they could be from the military pindz,could be wearing nano suits? just an idea,not saying im right,they could have got the tech from aliens/interdimensionals/reptoid fukkas,etc.yes thanks i will watch again,fascinating vids too buddy,good one,nother great post,keep em comin pls,
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 26, 2010 8:56 am » by Gary19702

definitely some strange stuff you've got a hold of, I can't say right off the bat what they (objects) could be, and you know how I like to debunk something if I so much as think it's bs. the vids appear to be the real deal, just what the "real" things we are seeing is up in the air (no pun intended, truly) it's known that there are lot's of strange things occuring in chile and peru at this time in history. keep things updated on this one please, I'm interested in seeing where it leads to. good stuff right there pindz :)

Writer

PostSat Jun 26, 2010 9:09 am » by Earthangel2012

it looked odd.. but wtf.. was that a child recording!!??!! bad enought you can't see exactly see what it it.. but to have the camera going up,down and sdie ways.. i mean damn.. i think they should require a liscence to buy a camera or make people take a class on steadyness before they can purchase..everybody come with vids saying they have proof and all you can see is a camera going every which way.. :hell: :bang; :yell:

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 26, 2010 9:25 am » by Redwoodrick

Excellent video!!
I am struck by one thing in this video...those anomalous objects behave exactly like the Brown Mountain Lights and other orbs I have seen film of.They all appear to be investigating mountain strata.Sometimes appearing methodical and sometimes haphazard.It also appeared to me as if they were concentrating on rocky outcroppings and erosion gullies in the topography..places where rock strata would be exposed for analysis.
Also it appears to me as if these anomalies can flutter on the wind and use aerodynamics one instant and then make a right angle turn the next instant which suggests to me a living creature of some sort since the calculations on when to switch from on to the other seem too arbitrary to be mechanical.
I also was astounded when the one anomaly took off rising vertical from the mountain but then I noticed it did not glow anymore!!!....to me that is the rosetta stone of figuring what this phenomena truly is.The object only glowed in the camera lens while it was in close proximity to the mountain.This could suggest that the glowing effect was due to some sort of energy it was getting from the mountain itself.They could be following the trace patterns of a particular mineral or metal deposit in a sort of refueling maneuver.Anyone who wanted to do the legwork of finding out where that mountain is could possibly do a search for geolical surveys to determine what if any rare metals are found there.
Absolutely astounding video and if it is faked it,like the Brown Mountain Lights,is the most astounding fake i have seen because i can not fathom it.Kudos and thanx!!
I have sworn on the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man- Thomas Jefferson

To be honest I'm not even sure what "alien" means. Alien to what? The universe is teeming with life.

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 26, 2010 9:30 am » by Realorfake

Looks like a couple birds hovering in a wind vortex....

its so ordinary and common... like everything you post.

you must believe in superman, dont you...
How many times must you honk your horn and say fuck you?
Now what the fuck does that do?
You feel better now, I didnt let you pass.
How bout I stop my car and beat your fuckin' ass?

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 26, 2010 10:06 am » by Redwoodrick

realorfake wrote:Looks like a couple birds hovering in a wind vortex....

its so ordinary and common... like everything you post.

you must believe in superman, dont you...

Man,you either didnt watch all of it or you are on a mission to debunk.The objects gain and lose luminosity with no relation to the suns light.They glow and flash.At first I thought birds or kites but after watching all 8 of the videos I saw stuff that made my jaw drop and I am not easily impressed or fooled.I know a lot of it looks like birds riding themals.It does.But watch!Some really weird shit happens in vid 8...wow.There is a fight between one of the glowing orbs and some dark object.The fight goes from the ground to the air..you can see it.All the while a much larger orange orb sits above and supervises.You really must watch video 8 on utube to see this stuff.Amazing.
I have sworn on the altar of God eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man- Thomas Jefferson

To be honest I'm not even sure what "alien" means. Alien to what? The universe is teeming with life.

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 26, 2010 12:32 pm » by Pindz

mediasorcerer wrote:but they could be from the military

Alien Military from Zeta Reticuli

Next