Aliens Exist

Writer
User avatar
Posts: 34
Joined: Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:16 am

PostWed Feb 16, 2011 8:50 pm » by Llhlhljh


The object that appears in the window is distorted. It looks like a reflection from the inside of the space craft.
u r salsa

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4673
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:36 pm

PostWed Feb 16, 2011 8:53 pm » by Tuor10


Indeed!

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 4673
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:36 pm

PostWed Feb 16, 2011 8:56 pm » by Tuor10


My conclusion?

I don't recall giving a conclusion.

I think someone else is *jumping* the gun in this instance.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 3820
Joined: Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:01 pm

PostWed Feb 16, 2011 9:08 pm » by Zegtelzegtel


the pulsating "light" made me think of this

Image

Image

it has been debunked by the ufohunters


Upload to Disclose.tv



:alien51:
EARRINGS = POSSIBLE HOLOGRAM DEVICE
Pindz

Initiate
Posts: 856
Joined: Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:51 am

PostWed Feb 16, 2011 9:29 pm » by Rahkriga


wakemeup wrote:
roadkill wrote:I see nothing unusual.

Then you need to get your eyes checked :shock:


Ummm...where are the aliens? There isnt even enough detail to say thats a craft.

Initiate
Posts: 928
Joined: Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:04 am

PostWed Feb 16, 2011 11:26 pm » by Wakemeup


zegtelzegtel wrote:the pulsating "light" made me think of this

Image

Image

it has been debunked by the ufohunters


Upload to Disclose.tv



:alien51:

Hmmmmm.....have a look at this tether video. Ice crystals that change direction.


Upload to Disclose.tv


Initiate
Posts: 928
Joined: Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:04 am

PostWed Feb 16, 2011 11:27 pm » by Wakemeup


rahkriga wrote:
wakemeup wrote:
roadkill wrote:I see nothing unusual.

Then you need to get your eyes checked :shock:


Ummm...where are the aliens? There isnt even enough detail to say thats a craft.


Aliens don't have to have Phatt Heads and Huge Eye's. It's the slithery creature on the ISS. :peep:

Initiate
Posts: 692
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:05 pm

PostThu Feb 17, 2011 12:25 am » by Djpakkal


wakemeup wrote:
zegtelzegtel wrote:the pulsating "light" made me think of this

Image

Image

it has been debunked by the ufohunters


Upload to Disclose.tv



:alien51:

Hmmmmm.....have a look at this tether video. Ice crystals that change direction.


Upload to Disclose.tv



nice one mate :flop:


Previous

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook