Aliens in our history ?

Initiate

PostFri May 01, 2009 12:06 pm » by Crazynutsx

Ok so the images of people with the big heads can be explained but that insect looking thing with the big black eyes............

i bet no ones got a explanation for what that is :alien:

Initiate

PostFri May 01, 2009 12:08 pm » by Mugenroshi8

My curiosity is overwhelming my relevancy in this post. What are ya'lls ideas on the object the person is holding near the vase of lotus? It looks like a bird, but the way he's holding it makes it appear to be a water pitcher; ideas?

Master Conspirator

PostFri May 01, 2009 12:24 pm » by Drjones

Yeah i think there have been visitations in the past but this has been supressed..obviously,it's all about control for me,power and more power for the few over the many...

Initiate

PostFri May 01, 2009 12:49 pm » by Mugenroshi8

Because the time frames are reasonable, I'm going to stretch a bit off my limited knowledge platform; I know next to nothing of ancient Egyptian culture, but I do know a little of ancient Chinese culture. Perhaps influences from one source bled into another, and hopefully, someone with more knowledge than I in this matter can satiate my curiousity.

1)The lotus symbolized purity and good fortune.
2)An 8 petaled lotus often referred to 'immortality,' 'good fortune,' and 'prosperity.'
3)The number 2 (2 lotus in the artwork), according to the I Ching (The Book of Changes, one of the most ancient pieces of writing from that area), the number 2 was designated "Kun", which meant "Earth" and symbolized, The Way of Humanity (as opposed to Qian, The Way of Heaven). It could be correctly translated as, "submission," or "receiving."
4)The way the person is holding the bird, appears as if he is breaking the bird's neck near the vase of 2 lotus. A sacrifice?

Could this person be sacrificing a bird over 2 lotus in an attempt to receive a blessing or good fortune from Heaven (or the gods, or whatever else they may have thought was divine)?

Any creative ideas spark off? I'm really curious about that art.

Edit: The 8 petaled lotus also symbolizes cosmic harmony. I knew there was a reason I included that! :wink: I suppose my thought was that the lotus (having 2 of them) might have been a means (so the individual in the art thought) of bridging the Divine and Humanity in his supplications. 2 symbolizing he or she wished to receive something as they offered sacrifice.

Conspirator

PostFri May 01, 2009 1:15 pm » by Ogmios

http://www.thehiddenrecords.com/

Can't get this link to work but you should check this guy out. He's a South African amateur astronomer and believes that we (the Gods) came from the leg area of Taurus. I read his book and it wasn't bad.

He's now making a link to Solomonic magic.
"God is a concept by which we measure our pain"
John Lennon

Master Conspirator

PostFri May 01, 2009 5:35 pm » by Lowsix

crazynutsx wrote:Ok so the images of people with the big heads can be explained but that insect looking thing with the big black eyes............

um.
erm.
yes, the explanation is...
Not insect alien......lotus flower.

warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Super Moderator

PostFri May 01, 2009 6:17 pm » by Vulcanic

I believe 100%

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw

Upload to Disclose.tv

PostSat May 02, 2009 4:47 am » by Hesop

Is it then, just an assumption, that any evolving world with living beings would naturaly develope religions involving advanced or more powerful beings coming down from the sky?
That they would naturally assume that there are places other than their own world for these beings to exist?

Conspirator

PostSat May 02, 2009 5:14 am » by Mep630

crazynutsx wrote:Ok so the images of people with the big heads can be explained but that insect looking thing with the big black eyes............

If your looking for answers don't listen to lowsix, go do your own research....

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Master Conspirator

PostSat May 02, 2009 5:21 am » by Lowsix

mep630 wrote:

If your looking for answers don't listen to lowsix, go do your own research....

Mep,
take a look at the two pictures i posted.
Guess what? Images from the Tomb at Saqquara...
That is the high resolution version of the image being shown as an alien.

Show me the alien please..
All i see is two leaves under a lotus blossom..
but you may have better eyes than me..
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

PreviousNext