Aliens in our history ?

Conspirator

PostSat May 02, 2009 5:28 am » by Mep630

drjones wrote:Yeah i think there have been visitations in the past but this has been supressed..obviously,it's all about control for me,power and more power for the few over the many...

(the sound is bad on this first one...)

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Last edited by Mep630 on Sat May 02, 2009 5:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Master Conspirator

PostSat May 02, 2009 5:32 am » by Lowsix

lol yeah thats what i thought.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator

PostSat May 02, 2009 5:34 am » by Mep630

LowSix wrote:
mep630 wrote:
crazynutsx wrote:Ok so the images of people with the big heads can be explained but that insect looking thing with the big black eyes............

i bet no ones got a explanation for what that is :alien:

If your looking for answers don't listen to lowsix, go do your own research....

Mep,
take a look at the two pictures i posted.
Guess what? Images from the Tomb at Saqquara...
That is the high resolution version of the image being shown as an alien.

Show me the alien please..
All i see is two leaves under a lotus blossom..
but you may have better eyes than me..

Lowsix, your all about negativity, and why you even post on a forum like this when you have no interest in any of these fields is amazing to me. You have proved more then on one occasion your here for nothing but to tell people they are wrong, even when it is easy to prove you have no clue what your talking about. I am not talking about your pictures, I am talking about any of your posts and motives in general. I think anyone with a clue around here, knows your not a person to even bother to read.

Again, it is easy to find more then one source of aliens being in our history, and in many different cultures.
Last edited by Mep630 on Sat May 02, 2009 5:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

www.mind-wars.com

PostSat May 02, 2009 5:40 am » by Hesop

(cough) (cough) (clears throat)

Is it then, just an assumption, that any evolving world with living beings would naturaly develope religions involving advanced or more powerful beings coming down from the sky?
That they would naturally assume that there are places other than their own world for these beings to exist?

Conspirator

PostSat May 02, 2009 5:55 am » by Mep630

hesop wrote:(cough) (cough) (clears throat)

Is it then, just an assumption, that any evolving world with living beings would naturaly develope religions involving advanced or more powerful beings coming down from the sky?
That they would naturally assume that there are places other than their own world for these beings to exist?

A few researchers believe that all religions came about because of contact with an more advanced race.

Upload to Disclose.tv

www.mind-wars.com

Master Conspirator

PostSat May 02, 2009 6:15 am » by Lowsix

mep630 wrote: If your looking for answers don't listen to lowsix, go do your own research....

Yeah thats not being negative or anything.

mep630 wrote: Again, it is easy to find more then one source of aliens being in our history, and in many different cultures.

Well no lie. Nowhere in any of my posts in this thread, did you read anything that would lead anyone to suppose that I dont believe in previous alien involvement with humans.

Just because I debunk two BAD examples (with facts)..
im being a negative non believer? Thats silly.

And among those good, possible sources, are things that are NOT evidence of alien involvement..two samples of which LED this thread are 1) an Egyptian Kings relatives who were verified to have a genetic condition that caused a very elongated head, and effeminate features, and 2) another photo purporting to show aliens which in FACT, was just a lotus flower.

What so negative about helping people see which are valid examples and which are not?
Nothing...thats what.

You dont know a thing about what i believe.. I have HUGe interest in these topics.
Theres a LOT of bullshit to sort thru.
Believing anything and everything is good enough for you i guess.
Not for me, when there are facts floating around out there.
Not everything can be explained away..and in THOSE cases..i say ..well holy shit.

If i can explain something, I will.
Sorry if that just bunches your panties.
You dont have to believe me, but if youre going to call me stupid,
you should be able to prove me wrong..

And i absolutely challenge you to prove that i dont know what Im talking about with the TWO examples i explained away..

Show me the alien genius..

And @Hesop..

Ive thought they would need a reason to think they came from somewhere else..
Without an example of Men in the sky, i cant think of how primitive or early man would come to that conclusion. Meps last video is a decent analogy for that..(see mep you tool, im not discounting EVERYTHING..just the easy stuff)

One decent example exist in those stories of Alexander The Greats' march across the Pyranees, he and ten thousand men detailed a story of a set of flaming shields that swooped at them and prevented a river crossing...and then later assisted him by shooting beams of light against a wall in Tyre..bringing the wall down, allowing them to breach and take the city...

These people knew what the stars and planets did, so i can see finding something new in the sky would make QUITE the impression..or something that interacted with them.

Somewhat bothersome, is a lack of truly involved and unambiguous explanations or detailed physical descriptions. Lots of anecdotal stuff (like aleksanders encounter) and some hinted mythological writings..but generally not much more.

In many cases, I understand what we consider encounter accounts might more probably have been personifications of the elements..Certainly not in all cases, but many.

Other examples are the craft in middle age art. Now those intruigue me more than most, bc of their lack of similar craft to mistake them FOR.

Huge interest in those cases and examples..
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator

PostSat May 02, 2009 6:21 am » by Eaganthorn

Well, I’ve done some of my own research as Mep has suggested and yeah, it’s a Lotus, not an alien.
Lowsix, it seems you were right all along and spot on the mark.

Some of you might want to consider the source material when talking about ancient text and ancient glyphs. Me, I tend to believe a legitimate and qualified ancient Egyptian archeologist holding multiple degrees like Zahi Hawass over a high school drop out any day. But hey, that’s just how I roll.
Science is truth, God is truth, therefore

God is Science.

All religions were written by men, to control the hearts and minds of other men.

Initiate

PostSat May 02, 2009 6:38 am » by lainn

hesop wrote:(cough) (cough) (clears throat)

You know Hesop...I veiwed your question the first time you presented it and started writing as it is quite an intresting one....in the middle of my third paragraph ...i stopped and thought it through again......I supposing that "an evolving world with......develope...sky"...would be an absolute possibility...but that's of course if religion is universally conceptual.....i'm feeling that it is a human conception....other post have proposed the question to "if aliens were present here, observing these post and made themselves present, what would be asked of them.....i do remember someone asking them about what their thoughts on god would be.......

I pondered if the concept of god is merely a human concept and it made me rethink my original response.....I guess it would depend on how they develope...if they had developed in a similar scenario ...then infinite possibility would lead me to an answer 'yes'...but what if they developed with a completely different mindset being ,deriving and foundated on a completely different world consisting of a different understanding....then that process exist in a realm of infinate imagination to the scanario....it would render me an answer of 'no'.....but....what if we were manufactured to beleive, by these beings, to beleive in 'a god'...a supreme..for the purpose of accepted sevitude....it would justify the mind set of servitude many in this world poor their beleif into today with minimal contestment...manipulated with this mind set written within its intent.

Without a knowledge that what one is born on is a planet, then the assumption that an evolving culture veiwing some advance being that introduced itself would be seen as something from a different star system or planet chances are slim....it would depend on the aliens intent....if it took the brightest capable of understanding reps from that primitive culture , up in one of their crafts and educate it to the truth....makes me wonder where the lie was foundated first....oh.....now i'm lost again.....an intresting question Has...maybe i need to think about this more....else i'm really not going to make any sense ...as if i did with this.....

maybe it's just easier to admit...that...I....don't ....know.

PostSat May 02, 2009 7:04 am » by Hesop

Thanx Lainn, that's what I was attempting to do, instigate thought. Most often, what the instigator is, is an image. Something always catches the eye and sends the mind reeling. But if the image is interpeted incorrectly, then the thought may die with that realization, when there are actually other ideas that can point in the same direction. A primitive people, with absolutely no knowledge of anything outside their world may not worship anything at all. I can easily imagine hunter gatherers much like any other mammal. Thinking only of survival, gathering, or hunting for food. I would think that the idea of giving praise to an unknown or mystic source for their well being, would have to be introduced. A people that primitive would simply not understand the things we take for granted. Such as knowing exacly what the sun is, and how it makes plants grow. They may not even realize that sex produces babies, as preposturous as that may sound. Only that it is an urge that feels so damn good, and that animals do it too. I would think, if anything, their primitive minds would connect the plants coming up from the dirt, and if anything, give praise to the dirt it comes from, as a giver of food for survival. But I believe that they could find many things to praise, before they praised something in the fashion of a god from the sky. They would have no concept of space, beyond the visual, and no concept of distance to the tiny lights at night. What we have in our history, is primitive native people on every continent that had some notion of a god in the sky. Hard for me to conceptualize that as a mere coincidence.

Master Conspirator

PostSat May 02, 2009 7:39 am » by Lowsix

There is a clear progression of god figures, that does somewhat go against the hypothesis of Gods literally coming from the sky.

All foraging cultures worshipped the elements, and knew that death brought life. Dead body in the forest, decomposes, stuff grows out of it. Acorns fall when the tree dies, new trees..at the mercy of dying planst, and already dead animals..Their life literall comes from death..and they worship death as the life bringer..

Then comes along planting cultures..They were the first to look to the heavens. Moon, sun stars, positions, andpatterns in the stars all became part of their vsual vocabulary becuase they depended ont hem for survival. Death was still a fucntion, bc it took human life, but becuase they could Plant and control husbandry, the god moved from the Dead to he living, and then into the sky as that was where their patterns for survival were made out. They transferred the life force from Death, into the sky..and personified the elements. The elements were mostly in the sky, so you had plant gods, animal gods, and sky gods.
These patterns helped people move from nomadic foraging dwellers to coops, where the people who understood the patterns better, becmae priests, and to maintain their power, they became intermediaries for the plant, animal and sky gods...and helped humans divide labor..hence controllers.

Then came the battle cultures. And they moved the planting groups forward, bc they helped defend against OTHER planting groups with whom everyone competed for resources. Their mythology cast aside the priests, bc th priests could not provide security against raiding humans. The battle cultures organized men into defensive parties, and began governments to help distribute and manage resources..over a greater area, bc since they had the ability to protect, more people came to them..so their systemof distribution became more complex..and to hole THEIR caste in power..and to give a meaningful smbol set to the people..They developed Tribal gods..Gods of the Old testament..Gods that gave orders for survival and propagation of that particular tribe. Gods that came with Rules for survival, that included dominating land and other people in order to secure greater resources. The Fear portion and retribuion portion were loyalty markers..that helped them stand out from each other..so each group developed their own Tribal Gods.. which required loyalty (bc we now have politics and intruigue) and that system became Tribal Law which was not passed from men, as men could die, but from Gods..Gods which Created the world in which they lived, and from whome they borrowed resources..so they were in debt.

then that system becomes so developed as to be self supporting with no debts toa god, systems in place that operate like human brains, systems of communication, food production, war projection..the machine. Ther is no sould ina machine, so there is no god to worship..other than somehow worshipping the machine, hoping it can prvide some meansing, but again, not being human, it has no soul... That realization will bring panic.

Now..we have no gods...And we have begun looking for them externally. Science has all but explained them away, the machine has clothed and fed us but given us no comfort, and despite its appearance of efficiency or at least capability of it. So now we have begun as just as primitives to seek the source of our lives, to seek comfort of the soul in a place that has no god to provide comfort..all our gods provide is suffering and human death...we realize that the machine version of god is findamentally broken...and we reject it and since we are unable to find "the source of life" within ourselves, or in the machine.. we are once again seeking outwardly to find it..And hence we will rely on the something To fulfil Messiah mythologies to save us..To give us answers, and meanings..but they are nowhere to be had...more panic.

We have begun to become primitive again, scared, desperate primitives, realizeing that the gods we elieved in have left us cold and wanting and we will fight once more, in search of that god and to hope that we can find him in the blood of our enemies.., and to test the passe` and globally incompatible versions of the Tribal gods disguised as machines against each other and against one another in a search for power, and resources....to test whether our last mythology still holds even though we no longer believe it as truth, we hope the truth is somehow contained in The final rollout of our machine god....and the remaining symptom of that, is desperation. And we will kill each other to see if our mythology still holds despite not believing in it, and YET, we will still seek out the external to fulfill, rescue and redeem us. It wont, and we will find ourselves as a species on the brink, after the machine-God war, scattered and dying. And there will no longer be ANY god to comfort us..and the panic will turn to fear...

We will redeem ourselves ONLY once we get to the point that it is evident that humanity cannot survive a battle of each mythological god against each other, and we will finally devolve culturally and technologically..yet EVOLVE into a belief in ONE god that put us here in the first place, although we still wont understand it. We will understand however, that it (whatever it is) is the SOURCE, and the reason for our lives, and we will rediscover a new mythology of unification, and return to the source, where death is the source of life, and we will worship the earth once again, and see that life will re-grow thru the burned remnants of our culture, and plants will break the concrete, and rust will eat the metal and overpower the age in which we are living now..and make it disappear completely..

And we will be scattered and forced to forage, until we once again recognize that we can come out of the forest to make living plants grow and feed us if we work together, and then another group of survivors will realize that we can mark seasons by watching stars and planets, and better our growing chances and they will be revered as priests, who can read the sky..and we will tell stories to help future generations understand the seasonal patterns... until we are once again attacked for our resources, but there will be some strong ones among us, and they will protect us, and we will gather under his shield, and we will learn to defend ourselves, and we will develop a story of where WE came from, and how we are different from the attacking hoard, and a story will arise that defines us as separate from our neighbors, and define us as superior, so we have the will to fight and win when the attacks come, and then....we will have to come up with a way to secure loyalties to prevent infiltration, and there will be rules and oaths of loyalty, and retribution, and rules for survival, and rules how to do this and that..and then.....men will discover plants that heal us, and better ways to harvest food, and better ways to defend ourselves, and then they will kill god...

and then we are in the forest foraging...

PreviousNext