Aliens in our history ?

Master Conspirator

PostSat May 02, 2009 7:47 pm » by Lowsix

bump. we aint done.
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Super Moderator

PostSat May 02, 2009 8:12 pm » by Vulcanic

every good researcher must look at both sides, the debunking of most of the art has alot valid points

Upload to Disclose.tv

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw

Upload to Disclose.tv

PostSat May 02, 2009 8:14 pm » by Hesop

Okay :D
Damn interesting analogy by the way.

But....it starts with an assumption I believe:
All foraging cultures worshipped the elements, and knew that death brought life. Dead body in the forest, decomposes, stuff grows out of it. Acorns fall when the tree dies, new trees..at the mercy of dying planst, and already dead animals..Their life literall comes from death..and they worship death as the life bringer..

See, that I'm unsold on. Looking at what is displayed as mans evolutionary timeline, you see a very primitive, then BAM, agriculture. From many works and studies there is a lot to suggest that this is the point where worship began, and many theories of otherworldly intervention.
If the very primitive is in similarity to primates, I have a hard time accepting that they would recognize death as a life bringer, or even tend to see the elements as anything other than a nice day, or a shitty cold rainy one.
Looking at many primates today, I've never seen anything in the wild (study wise), that they in fact show any signs of worship. Yet they do hold many other intelligences.
In death, they may see nothing more than "Hey Charlie's not moving anymore, and he's starting to stink, let's get away from this SOB."

Super Moderator

PostSat May 02, 2009 8:19 pm » by Vulcanic

My YouTube Channel :

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPmp_ByJdC5zkBQQmCr7EUw

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostSat May 02, 2009 8:42 pm » by lainn

We're basing the assumption that another life form would have evolved as humans had....another planets story would be completely different....how death would be veiwed is left to that possibility as well, no?.....i've witness dolphins die; that were signifigantly part of a pod....and nothing, visible, is displayed by the others when it dies.....i assume that there understanding of death is like what Hesop is injecting.....apply that imagination of diversity to another being and it goes in too many directions......i'm still thinking that the religious aspects of existence...pertaining to beleiving in something at this degree...is human conceptual...and maybe our situation is quite unique compared to othr species...it is somewhat a part of our great big dilema.

PostSat May 02, 2009 9:48 pm » by Hesop

LowSix wrote:bump. we aint done.

Nope! :nope:

PostSun May 03, 2009 4:28 am » by Hesop

vulcanic wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

From another thread,
Thanx Vulcanic. I think something as this, is more believable in an ancient culture, than something from the sky. (unless it was witnessed)

PostSun May 03, 2009 4:29 am » by Hesop

hesop wrote:
LowSix wrote:bump. we aint done.

Nope! :nope:

Previous