Aliens in our history ?

Initiate

PostThu Apr 30, 2009 11:19 pm » by Crazynutsx

For 1000's of years people in cave paintings and tombs have been recording different beings in there art...... but yet they had no tv or magazines to get an idea of what these aliens might look like yet they all seem to have recorded the same appearance of these beings.. I back this up with proof in the below pictures......................

This image in a temple where people have recorded images of human figures with larger then normal heads... aliens or not.

Another being recorded into stone but this time takes on a more definite alien image

Human figure again with a larger alien shaped head

If aliens have played no part in our ancestors history then why do these images of humans with larger alien shaped heads keep popping up in temples all around the world and all from different cultures and time periods...

YOUR VIEWS PLEASE!

Master Conspirator

PostFri May 01, 2009 12:14 am » by Lowsix

The images generally shown with elongated heads, all come from the genetic line of Akhenaten, who suffered a genetic defect that caused this...Bone marrow testing recently confirmed this with the testing of relatives from two generations removed from this king.

The feminine features and elongated head of ancient Egypt’s King Akhenaten may be attributed to two genetic defects called aromatose excess syndrome and craniosynostosis, reports Yale School of Medicine dermatology Professor Irwin Braverman, M.D.

Akhenaten, a pharaoh during Egypt’s 18th Dynasty credited with starting the practice of worshipping one God, fathered six children. He was often portrayed in sculptures and carvings with a thin neck, elongated head, large buttocks, breasts, and even a prominent belly, suggesting pregnancy.

Aromatose excess syndrome can lead to feminine features in men and advanced sexual development in girls. Akhenaten’s daughters are depicted with breasts at age three and seven in some carvings.

It may be possible to confirm his diagnoses, Braverman said, by conducting genetic tests on the five relevant mummies of Akhenaten’s relatives. “DNA taken from the bone marrow could reveal the presence of the gene defects,” he said. This has been done and confirmed hypothesis..

Braverman explains that Akhenaten’s elongated head could be due to the gene defect causing craniosynostosis, in which the fibrous joints of the head fuse at an early age and disrupt the process of skull formation. Braverman said that a number of Akhenaten’s relatives-including his daughters, and two other 18th-Dynasty rulers, Queen Hatshepsut and King Tut-all had cranial abnormalities that mimicked craniosynostosis.

Elaine Warburton www.geneticsandhealth.com
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

PostFri May 01, 2009 5:45 am » by Hesop

I've seen that report Low, but I personnally am not convinced. I have the opinion that much has been done, including falsifying data and using bad science, to cover up any left-over "residue" that might give credence to past visitations.
While it does appear that Akhenaten may have suffered some genetic defects, him and his heirs were certainly not the only ones, nor was Egypt the only area they have been found. They also come from many other time periods. The ones most predominately on the net are the Peruvian ones.
One of the things that I have found most interesting about this effect, were the ones found out in a remote part of the Sahara. But these weren't genetic defects, and didn't come from Akhenaten's time. The ones I'm speaking of were the children that died premaurely, and found in their graves with boards found strapped to their heads, to reproduce the elongated effect through growth. My interest in this, is because of the research I have done concerning "devine copycat behavior".(for lack of a better term). Where people often go to extremes to copy what they hold in their own eyes as devine. They were attempting to bring status in their homes by hoaxing that a certain bloodline existed in their tree. I believe that this gives ample evidence that these people indeed were aquainted with a superior race. Noting the politics of ancient times, hoaxing or mocking royalty could bring a death sentence.

In 1965, 20 years after WW2, a group of ex marines returned to a native island they landed on in the Pacific theater, where they encountered a small primitive tribe that had never seen any white men before. To their amazement, the tribe was now using empty brass shell casings in form of trade. Some still had barely recognizable candy bar wrappers (gifts from the gods) protected away as signs of status. They made much use of everything that was left behind by the GI's, as jewelry and status.

Master Conspirator

PostFri May 01, 2009 6:06 am » by Lowsix

Oh of course, there are plenty of other cultural finds..
All with mysterious contexts..

Some were explainable by cultural conventions that were either witnessed like Binding to papoose boards in American Indian cultures..and others described in older historical documents.

I just meant these particular images which are well known from the 18th Dynasty.
The Dynasty of Ahkenatens reign and offspring reigns..and the genetic testing done on them. Confirming the genetic defect.

All others still wide open for study and speculation.
I find the theory hugely inviting..that they were mimicking some other culture..
outer space or otherwise..
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator

PostFri May 01, 2009 7:53 am » by Clawspiracy

This one is harder to debunk. And there are some in south America which even the Indians say are from the Star People. The trouble with Scientists, when confronted by this, it that they have already decided against the idea as an impossibility. I'm not bashing them, mind you. It is the curse of being ridiculed that is the conundrum.

For example... Scientist thinks, "I believe (or posit) that C will result when I combine A with B. So I will set out to see if my theory is correct..." Nothing wrong with this model, as long as he stays with the answer. Sometimes, when the answer is.. "A with B gives me... Aliens? Can't be! No, that cannot be. I'm abandoning this. I'll not be made fun of... Maybe if I try this..."

I believe we were visited a long time ago. But I do not subscribe to the Nibiru theory. There may be some degree of fact in there, but my own view is far simpler. They came, they mingled, they left. Someday, we will leave, arrive, mingle and leave somewhere else. A pattern of the Spread of Life in The Universe.

I find the theory hugely inviting..that they were mimicking some other culture..

The otherwise is the one that seems to be the most inviting, isn't it? I have nothing against the idea of Aliens... But they could also be Time Travelers? Multi-Dimensional Beings?
Last edited by Clawspiracy on Fri May 01, 2009 7:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
It's a Clawspiracy...

PostFri May 01, 2009 7:57 am » by Hesop

LowSix wrote:All others still wide open for study and speculation.

Kinda like a few short years back, when so many mama's wanted to dress their young daughters like Britiny Spears huh? :D

PostFri May 01, 2009 8:02 am » by Hesop

clawspiracy wrote:Image

This one is harder to debunk. And there are some in south America which even the Indians say are from the Star People. The trouble with Scientists, when confronted by this, it that they have already decided against the idea as an impossibility. I'm not bashing them, mind you. It is the curse of being ridiculed that is the conundrum.

For example... Scientist thinks, "I believe (or posit) that C will result when I combine A with B. So I will set out to see if my theory is correct..." Nothing wrong with this model, as long as he stays with the answer. Sometimes, when the answer is.. "A with B gives me... Aliens? Can't be! No, that cannot be. I'm abandoning this. I'll not be made fun of... Maybe if I try this..."

I believe we were visited a long time ago. But I do not subscribe to the Nibiru theory. There may be some degree of fact in there, but my own view is far simpler. They came, they mingled, they left. Someday, we will leave, arrive, mingle and leave somewhere else. A pattern of the Spread of Life in The Universe.

That's kinda where I sit on this one Claws. Sometimes it's not too hard to make a reasonably sounding explaination for certain events, but that doesn't always mean it that's how they happened. There are far too many stories from ancient cultures describing what could be encounters to explain them all away.

Master Conspirator

PostFri May 01, 2009 9:23 am » by Lowsix

clawspiracy wrote:Image

This one is harder to debunk.

That ones been floating around for a long time as proof of involvement,
..but unfortunately its not.

Its a lotus..well two facing lotus leaves under a sprouting lotus ..which appears to be the forehead plate with rays on it....in a vase...on a stand.

Egyptians did not depict people in fresco Friezes in frontal aspect.
They did so in separated physical 3-d sculpture, but not in frescos.
They had VERY strict religiously applied stylistic rules about how they could depict humans...and consistency was one of the rules..when depicting non royalty. Homogeny and exactitude.. to denote commonality.

A revered figure would also not occur in the bottom panel of a frieze either, wher this one is situated.
celebrated people or events were shown hierarchically, with the most important features or characters occuring at the top panel.

And showing one single character out of many in front view would have brought a caning the likes of which you and i could not endure.

Trust me on this one.

Conspirator

PostFri May 01, 2009 9:55 am » by Clawspiracy

Ahh... I see... :) Good one. I will find the really telling ones... Then I'll post them.
It's a Clawspiracy...

Master Conspirator

PostFri May 01, 2009 11:48 am » by Lowsix

It took some time to hunt them down..
I was semi disapointed too..lol

Next