!!Aliens on the moon. UFOs. Secret dossier- Project Orange!!

Super Moderator

PostSat May 12, 2012 9:21 pm » by Seahawk

This is an old 70's Spanish Program (English sub-titles) that breaks the first generation of the
conspiracy theories of hoaxed missions- minimally- and later, "The Orange Mission," and the "evidence" that they found, and then later hid, from the general public. This is exciting stuff! Crappy quality 70's film, but what you can see is pretty damn cool. Also contains some rare astronaut comms from said mission. Great stuff!!! This was supposedly banned by the Mexican government, but all these years later, has resurfaced. This is a grandaddy production to some of the ones we see today. If you're into UFO research, and don't watch this...well, I just don't know what to say. lol Enjoy!

Off to work. Dammit. :roll:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Super Moderator

PostSat May 12, 2012 9:28 pm » by Troll2rocks

Nice I will check this out later. :cheers:
Censorship debunking & disinformation, it's all in a days work.

Super Moderator

PostTue May 22, 2012 2:05 am » by Seahawk

:shock: Need your help here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was watching this old film that Switchtrip posted yesterday, and I saw an image that I immediately recognized. I absolutely knew that I had seen it recently, in a totally separate video about the Moon, but I didn't remember where, or what video it was. I spent a few hours, here and there, since first seeing Switch's video, looking for the damned thing, and finally found it.

MYSTERIES OF THE GODS (1977) - William Shatner

Upload to Disclose.tv

The image that I saw was the following- from 'The Mysteries of the Gods" video:

The video that I had first seen it in, was in the first Project Orange video, in my op, above, that I posted on May 12- image at 10:20 mark.

The image from the Project Orange video is here:

Now, I forced to ask a few questions here. (This is where I need your help. :P )

1. Could the image have been blatantly "hoaxed" as part of the imagery representing moon images- on the Project Orange documentary? They were both from the 70's, so I suppose that they could have, but I don't know anything about the technology needed to do so. Was it technologically feasible at that time, to do so, easily?

2. How did the connection go unnoticed all these years, or did it? Has anyone here seen anything about this subject?

3. Am I being totally retarded to even consider this? lmao. Maybe, but I haven't run into many issues like this before, so am at a loss.

4, I want as many to see this, as possible- at the same time, I don't want to be redundant. IYO, Do you think that I should make a new thread about the possible connection? It's quite remarkable, if there's a chance that it holds some water.

I would appreciate it a lot, if any of you pro researchers out there could help out a bit in resolving this.

Thanks guys. Please let me know what you think.

:flop:

:cheers:

i was thinking, if it was blatantly hoaxed, I wonder if our old friend, Mr. Von Daneken had anything to do with it. :think:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostTue May 22, 2012 2:38 am » by Seahawk

I totally understand why you quit, Will.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Super Moderator

PostTue May 22, 2012 2:58 am » by Spock

I haven't watched either one because generally I have these types of things playing in the background while I work or am going to sleep. So encapsulating the connection would be nice. Or, I'll watch them when I get some time.

Master Conspirator

PostTue May 22, 2012 3:08 am » by *WillEase*

Seahawk100 wrote:I totally understand why you quit, Will.

:flop: :alien51:
PEACE, PEACE...BUT THERE IS NO PEACE!

Initiate

PostTue May 22, 2012 5:03 am » by Iamcare

What year is this from? cause one of the things i noticed about it is that it must be the earliest mention of apollo 20 finding werd alien shit on the moon, which I was under the impression was quite a recent thing with William Routledge and all that stuff
Word is born,
Fight the War, Fuck the norm....

Upload to Disclose.tv

Dedication ---------------- Tenacity --------------------------- Volition
ImageImageImage

Initiate

PostTue May 22, 2012 5:42 am » by Iamcare

heh, I call hoax, unless the presenter has had surgery to keep himself looking 60ish for the last 30 years :D

http://www.facebook.com/people/Jose-Gav ... 1855405834
Word is born,
Fight the War, Fuck the norm....

Upload to Disclose.tv

Dedication ---------------- Tenacity --------------------------- Volition
ImageImageImage

Initiate

PostTue May 22, 2012 6:18 am » by DmoniX_The_Destroyer

Seahawk100 wrote:This is an old 70's Spanish Program (English sub-titles) that breaks the first generation of the
conspiracy theories of hoaxed missions- minimally- and later, "The Orange Mission," and the "evidence" that they found, and then later hid, from the general public. This is exciting stuff! Crappy quality 70's film, but what you can see is pretty damn cool. Also contains some rare astronaut comms from said mission. Great stuff!!! This was supposedly banned by the Mexican government, but all these years later, has resurfaced. This is a grandaddy production to some of the ones we see today. If you're into UFO research, and don't watch this...well, I just don't know what to say. lol Enjoy!

Off to work. Dammit. :roll:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

At first glance i swore I saw it as Italians On the Moon!!! :bang; :owned:
Oh I know I'm goin to Hell, I'm just working on how deep.

Super Moderator

PostTue May 22, 2012 6:19 am » by The57ironman

Seahawk100 wrote:

Now, I forced to ask a few questions here. (This is where I need your help. :P )

1. Could the image have been blatantly "hoaxed" as part of the imagery representing moon images- on the Project Orange documentary? They were both from the 70's, so I suppose that they could have, but I don't know anything about the technology needed to do so. Was it technologically feasible at that time, to do so, easily?

2. How did the connection go unnoticed all these years, or did it? Has anyone here seen anything about this subject?

3. Am I being totally retarded to even consider this? lmao. Maybe, but I haven't run into many issues like this before, so am at a loss.

4, I want as many to see this, as possible- at the same time, I don't want to be redundant. IYO, Do you think that I should make a new thread about the possible connection? It's quite remarkable, if there's a chance that it holds some water.

I would appreciate it a lot, if any of you pro researchers out there could help out a bit in resolving this.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Thanks guys. Please let me know what you think.

:flop:

:cheers:

i was thinking, if it was blatantly hoaxed, I wonder if our old friend, Mr. Von Daneken had anything to do with it. :think:

.......i love it.....''new'' to me .... :clapper:

Image........ :peep: .....we're waiting.... :mrgreen:

Super-rich rush to buy 'Italian Job' style gold bars

Economic uncertainties trigger rush for 12.5kg gold bars, worth about £300,000 each

Next