Aliens?? - SHOOT DOWN Missile- To SAVE Humanity???

Conspirator

PostThu May 24, 2012 2:06 am » by Kinninigan

U.S. Nuclear Weapons Have Been Compromised By Alien SpaceCraft....on Larry King Live... :look:

Upload to Disclose.tv

It was written in prophecy that a Gelfling would end Skeksis rule...
https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan

Super Moderator

PostThu May 24, 2012 5:49 am » by Seahawk

Nihilgeist wrote:I know many here consider RT a reputable news source, but some point in time you'll have to realize they're about as credible as the Weekly World News. This cooky report is right at home on DTV (where's PindZ), and doesn't surprise me in the least considering they'll report anything that plays on the distrust of the U.S. Government and of course the NWO; they're a Russian government mouthpiece as much as Fox is a Conservative Mouthpeice and MSNBC a liberal.

But this is why the Mainstream Media don't just allow any and every looney toon onto their programming. This shit belongs on Rt and the likes of Project Camelot. and before you attempt to compare it to the CNN Report, there's a big difference between a special program with Larry King about UFO's disabling a missle test and not knowing what it was all about and a news report about some blonde airhead housewife of San diego having the pleidians whisper in her ear that Obama suddenly decided to launch a Thermo-nuclear weapon at Iran starting WW3 for the hell of it and it was shot down. Fucking Stupid.

"I told them, didn't I? Damn, I'm cool."

If you'd actually read the fecking replies, you'd see that you didn't really need to insult anyone.

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Conspirator

PostThu May 31, 2012 11:20 am » by Nihilgeist

Seahawk100 wrote:
Nihilgeist wrote:I know many here consider RT a reputable news source, but some point in time you'll have to realize they're about as credible as the Weekly World News. This cooky report is right at home on DTV (where's PindZ), and doesn't surprise me in the least considering they'll report anything that plays on the distrust of the U.S. Government and of course the NWO; they're a Russian government mouthpiece as much as Fox is a Conservative Mouthpeice and MSNBC a liberal.

But this is why the Mainstream Media don't just allow any and every looney toon onto their programming. This shit belongs on Rt and the likes of Project Camelot. and before you attempt to compare it to the CNN Report, there's a big difference between a special program with Larry King about UFO's disabling a missle test and not knowing what it was all about and a news report about some blonde airhead housewife of San diego having the pleidians whisper in her ear that Obama suddenly decided to launch a Thermo-nuclear weapon at Iran starting WW3 for the hell of it and it was shot down. Fucking Stupid.

"I told them, didn't I? Damn, I'm cool."

If you'd actually read the fecking replies, you'd see that you didn't really need to insult anyone.

Hahahaha, eh, yea that came out extremely douchey. I deserve that picture.

I know you were posting it 'tongue in cheek', as in not to be taken seriously and reflecting on the ridiculousness of it, or at least questioning the validity of it. However I was also attempting to site the point jokingly that this type of post does belong here, as I could see PindZ, or even Sav posting on such a topic. No harm in that, just don't expect the best replies in doing so perhaps (not you Seahawk, them as if posting such a thread seriously).

I was just trying to point out that RT is used for more serious topics here and that this is an example of why it shouldn't be taken seriously on other topics perhaps. And I was hoping to counter any replies of the fact that CNN covered a similar topic as posted before my reply by siting the reasons on how that specific "show" CNN did was a bit more reputable than a kooky housewife.

Lastly, I wasn't calling you or your thread "fucking stupid". I was attempting to call RT and the lady they interviewed "fucking stupid".

My apologies for botching that reply up.

Five Finger Death Punch
"I'd rather you hate me, for everything I am than ever love me, for something that I'm not."

Lowsix wrote:Seriously dude..you're trash.
Always have been.

Previous