Aliens?? - SHOOT DOWN Missile- To SAVE Humanity???

Super Moderator

PostWed May 23, 2012 6:59 pm » by Seahawk

Jeez. I didn't know where to place this. Hoaxes and Dis-info? Let's Have a Laugh? I was gonna put it in News & World Events, because RT gave her the time of day, and actually treated her respectfully, but couldn't allow myself to do that, at the last moment. Difficult to put it here, too, becuase it seems the lady actually believes what she's saying. Do we need a forum labeled "Looney Bin"? lol

Anyway, lol. wow. Enjoy. I think. :headscratch:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Conspirator

PostWed May 23, 2012 7:02 pm » by One-23

Seen that outlandish OTT title pop up "Aliens?? - SHOOT DOWN Missile- To SAVE Humanity???" and thought it was one of Sav's posts :lol: :mrgreen:

Upload to Disclose.tv

WELCOME TO THE D.D.C
DTV Doomtards Club

Conspirator

PostWed May 23, 2012 7:23 pm » by Kinninigan

There has been alot of reports over the past decade of "outside forces" causing strange things to weapons around the world, from what I understand a nuclear weapon cannot be detonated aggressively, somebody took the NWO's sacrificial toys away.

David Wilcock had some info on his site about this...you should check it out :look:
It was written in prophecy that a Gelfling would end Skeksis rule...
https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan

Super Moderator

PostWed May 23, 2012 7:33 pm » by Seahawk

Lol. It's really all inclusive, isn't it?

Upload to Disclose.tv

We gather knowledge faster than we gather wisdom. - William Bell

Conspirator

PostWed May 23, 2012 7:37 pm » by Kinninigan

Seahawk100 wrote:Lol. It's really all inclusive, isn't it?

I will put my faith in the good aliens representing "The Galactic Federation of Light" that have the ability to make chemical compounds inert and stop a nuclear combustion and that will aid in the dismantling of the NWO as opposed to putting my faith in the shapeshifting reptilians who eat babies and drink menstraul blood to keep human form (star-fire blood for black masses) and control the world through religion and politics. :flop:
It was written in prophecy that a Gelfling would end Skeksis rule...
https://www.youtube.com/user/kinninigan

Conspirator

PostWed May 23, 2012 10:17 pm » by Ufosarus

sorry to derail but she got some nice pair of missiles there herself :shock:

Conspirator

PostWed May 23, 2012 11:42 pm » by Phoenix rising

It wouldn't be the first time missiles have been shot down by UFOs, and strange that RT would allow someone to talk about Pleiadians on a news channel, Do they know something we don't?

Upload to Disclose.tv

Seriously I do believe there will be some intervention by these advanced beings hence the missiles that have been deactivated on military bases around the world and the missiles shot down the last few years, question, i wonder how many missiles have been shot down that we don't know about, p.s she is ok in my book, pretty dam cute and she is spot on about the chemtrails and big pharma thing, interesting to note to when she speaks about the transit of meat that get picked up every 50 years, I'm not for one sec saying i believe it but one can't help thinking about the millions of fema plastic coffins being stored, why would one store bodies in plastic in the first place if not for only preservation purposes, the safest way to dispose of a body surely is to bury it quickly in a box that decomposes, pardon the pun but its food for fought...
We live a one directional life in an omnidirectional existence

Conspirator

PostThu May 24, 2012 12:49 am » by Tjahzi

i think the bin might fill up too quick with all the loonies lol

Conspirator

PostThu May 24, 2012 1:38 am » by Nihilgeist

I know many here consider RT a reputable news source, but some point in time you'll have to realize they're about as credible as the Weekly World News. This cooky report is right at home on DTV (where's PindZ), and doesn't surprise me in the least considering they'll report anything that plays on the distrust of the U.S. Government and of course the NWO; they're a Russian government mouthpiece as much as Fox is a Conservative Mouthpeice and MSNBC a liberal.

But this is why the Mainstream Media don't just allow any and every looney toon onto their programming. This shit belongs on Rt and the likes of Project Camelot. and before you attempt to compare it to the CNN Report, there's a big difference between a special program with Larry King about UFO's disabling a missle test and not knowing what it was all about and a news report about some blonde airhead housewife of San diego having the pleidians whisper in her ear that Obama suddenly decided to launch a Thermo-nuclear weapon at Iran starting WW3 for the hell of it and it was shot down. Fucking Stupid.
Five Finger Death Punch
"I'd rather you hate me, for everything I am than ever love me, for something that I'm not."

Lowsix wrote:Seriously dude..you're trash.
Always have been.

Super Moderator

PostThu May 24, 2012 2:00 am » by The57ironman

colleen thomas...? :obsessed:

....i never hear a word she says....

and i could really care less what she says... :mrgreen:

home health administrator turned physicist...

i wouldn't mind having her administer at my home... :mrcool:

Super-rich rush to buy 'Italian Job' style gold bars

Economic uncertainties trigger rush for 12.5kg gold bars, worth about £300,000 each

Next