Aliens & UFOs

PostTue Feb 16, 2010 1:20 pm » by Herschelle

I have to write a speech on whether aliens and ufos exist..i need to view both sides of it and talk about it..does anyone know a good website that talks about BOTH sides..or even a site that just talks about not believing them? thanks.

Writer

PostTue Feb 16, 2010 1:25 pm » by Papito

i just want to tell to everybody that i found a way to see the moon in high very high details ,you can see all structures all the mines everything,and also rest of civilization or cities like you`ve never seen before,so this is what you have to do===download worldwide telescope from microsoft,then get apair of 3d glases red/cyan got to the program look for planets,then in the program go to VIEW and click STEREO, look for the moon and details LIKE you`ll never seen before ,if you compare google moon with this you`ll never watch google moon again,,,this is the best way that i have found ,,hope you guys like it,,its amazing moon view,,enjoy!!! explore !thanks,

Conspirator

PostWed Feb 17, 2010 12:58 am » by Lucidlemondrop

papito wrote:i just want to tell to everybody that i found a way to see the moon in high very high details ,you can see all structures all the mines everything,and also rest of civilization or cities like you`ve never seen before,so this is what you have to do===download worldwide telescope from microsoft,then get apair of 3d glases red/cyan got to the program look for planets,then in the program go to VIEW and click STEREO, look for the moon and details LIKE you`ll never seen before ,if you compare google moon with this you`ll never watch google moon again,,,this is the best way that i have found ,,hope you guys like it,,its amazing moon view,,enjoy!!! explore !thanks,

Please don't spam topics with download product advertisements.

We are pretty strict about that.

This is not the first time that you have plugged this in threads very recently.

If I am misunderstanding your intent then I apologize but to be aware that we will have to take action if it continues to be an issue.
What a long strange trip it's been..............

Super Moderator

PostWed Feb 17, 2010 1:02 am » by Spock

What you can do - is leave the bogus post that he's trying to make sound legit, and strip the link to the website that sells pimple medication.

Conspirator

PostWed Feb 17, 2010 1:04 am » by Elnorel

Seems logical. :flop: :mrcool:
SKEPTIC - One who instinctively or habitually doubts, questions, disagrees with assertions or generally accepted conclusions.
And tries to prove these assertions/claims with scientific facts.