Aliens Visit African Children?

Initiate

PostMon Dec 21, 2009 11:08 pm » by Crazynutsx

Last night after watching a documentary I recorded call unexplained mysteries, they showed a section on this and I thought I would research and post it for all to see.. Sorry if this has been posted before

Summary: On 14th September, 1994, a UFO streaked across the sky over Southern Africa. Two days later, something landed in a schoolyard in Ruwa, Zimbabwe, with three or four things beside it, according to journalist Cynthia Hind. This was witnessed by 62 schoolchildren, who had little or no exposure to TV or popular press accounts of UFOs. Cynthia Hind interviewed them the day after the encounter and made them draw pictures of what they had seen.

The 4 children that saw the UFO land and its occupants, they were interviewed after the event and they produced drawing of exactly what they saw... If this is real then this is SHOCKING! stuff

and also these

I mean these are young children, why would they lie,how could they lie, what do they have to gain?

Super Moderator

PostMon Dec 21, 2009 11:11 pm » by -Marduk-

________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Initiate

PostMon Dec 21, 2009 11:13 pm » by Mikemess

Yea I saw that.

Upload to Disclose.tv

PostMon Dec 21, 2009 11:14 pm » by Hesop

Hey!
GREAT dude! Someone was just looking for this! Was mentioned in another post recently that they were looking for this info.
Thanks for bringing it!

Initiate

PostMon Dec 21, 2009 11:16 pm » by Mikemess

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 21, 2009 11:20 pm » by Badger

I have heard about this but never seen the vid before. Nice post :flop:

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 21, 2009 11:42 pm » by Rizze

crazynutsx wrote:
I mean these are young children, why would they lie,how could they lie, what do they have to gain?

And like those young children........... some of them, like some of us here, grow up feeling the very same way, most of us have"have we not".
Most of us here, have no need to lie about what we seek because of the past.

And that is why we are here, whether it's by pure accident,I don't know, but I found this place by sheer coincidence.Over two years(Sep 07) now, and still learning,and still looking.
Looking for what answer, "I don't know"

I believe those children, especially the little girl who spoke of her feelings for the planet.

http://ufomaniacs.blogspot.com/
http://tiny.cc/Rizzesearch
"The greatest things on earth are us,supposedly.
Why don't we act accordingly, with humanity" Rizze

Super Moderator

PostMon Dec 21, 2009 11:46 pm » by -Marduk-

hesop wrote:Hey!
GREAT dude! Someone was just looking for this! Was mentioned in another post recently that they were looking for this info.
Thanks for bringing it!

Ja, its an very interesting case :flop:
________________________________________________________________________________
-= PREDESTINATION: Itz hard to be ze good guy when you turn into a fucking gun =-

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 21, 2009 11:48 pm » by Badger

rizze wrote:I believe those children, especially the little girl who spoke of her feelings for the planet.

There was something about the way she talked about the "man" telling her about the planet without saying anything and that it was a feeling. There is an honesty with these children that cannot be overlooked here, because if a few of them are lying about the whole episode then I'm sure at least one of the others who aren't in their friends circle would have called them out as liers. If only to get them in trouble, if you know what I mean....

Super Moderator

PostTue Dec 22, 2009 12:01 am » by -Marduk-

Next