Aliens: Whither thou goest?

Conspirator

PostThu Sep 08, 2011 10:58 pm » by Giusdude

poooooot wrote:And giusdude, for future reference: I am female.

I am not. But I do like your kind. If they are preeeeeeeetty.

Lol.

Yes ma'am!
as long as there's one idiot around wlling to believe bullshit, there will be a bullshitter

Initiate

PostFri Sep 09, 2011 1:30 pm » by Zarinspeaks

Thanks poooooot!
I only started on these forums on tuesday, so I apologize for assuming your earlier post was for me. Now I know what the @ applies to. I learn many new things every day. Which makes life so delicious.
Have you noticed that there are certain individuals, who show up on every site with nothing to offer but their clutter? Why can't these individuals present intelligible input rather than immature drivel? The attention they so desperately seek would then certainly have some respect associated with it.
Hope you add much input to the continuation of this thread.

Initiate

PostFri Sep 09, 2011 1:54 pm » by Zarinspeaks

In continuing this thread, I would like to add, that we should be cautious about any assumptions we make about human evolution, human cultures and mankind's social aspects. Our species would most likely not exist if an "accident" had not occurred 65 million years ago. This disaster from space eliminated the then dominate species on Earth. If this catastrophe had not happened, the reptiles might have been the creatures who went on to investigate space. Probably millions of years before now. Whatever "aliens" that do exist might have been visiting them.
The evolution of mammals might never have reached up towards us. So this suggests that any concept associated with humanity could just be a singular event. Which exists on only one planet in this Galaxy. Just as the asteroid that wiped out the dinosaurs unfortunately was a singular event. Moreover, this does not preclude the same ghastly fate for ourselves as well. Our uniqueness, may also imply that the aliens have nothing in common with us. Every concept I've ever read or seen about aliens always seems to be a reflection of our own psychological need to make them human or human like. The truth might be far more upsetting. I'm not sure if we should be using Earth's evolutionary history as an appropriate guide to what any alien could be like. Unfortunately, up to this point, Earth's history is all we have.

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 09, 2011 1:57 pm » by Cosmine

The only place you gonna find me is right here.
What a bad mouth you have!

Did you watch the vid about psychos...what are you afraid of?
Cosmine's cohost...:M8

Upload to Disclose.tv

Vocasti! :twisted:

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 09, 2011 2:04 pm » by Giusdude

zarinspeaks wrote:Thanks poooooot!
I only started on these forums on tuesday, so I apologize for assuming your earlier post was for me. Now I know what the @ applies to. I learn many new things every day. Which makes life so delicious.
Have you noticed that there are certain individuals, who show up on every site with nothing to offer but their clutter? Why can't these individuals present intelligible input rather than immature drivel? The attention they so desperately seek would then certainly have some respect associated with it.

i can only compare you to somebody that walks into somebody's party and starts talking shit about the guests that organized it....
enjoy your days on here, spew as much garbage as you can and don't waste your time pissing on long standing members.
you surely know what's coming. you've been here before.
:look:

ps: nah, you started on this forum when you signed up in march. but only had three posts before your "deluge" of the last three days.
and, again, you were here before.
as long as there's one idiot around wlling to believe bullshit, there will be a bullshitter

Super Moderator

PostFri Sep 09, 2011 2:17 pm » by -Marduk-

poooooot wrote:And for future reference: I am female.

Of course you are...eheh

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 09, 2011 2:35 pm » by Poooooot

marduk2012 wrote:
poooooot wrote:And for future reference: I am female.

Of course you are...eheh

You gonna ban me for not having a penis or something?? :lol:
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 09, 2011 2:39 pm » by Poooooot

Yes, I have noticed. And one thing I learned a while back is that this place is very much like high school. There are certain "cliques," there are bullies, there are so-called "nerds," and then there are the "invisible" people.

Keep speaking intelligently and ignore the negative energies. By acknowledging them you're only feeding them. Either that or just play along, but don't let them get under your skin. They gave me SUCH a hard time when I first signed up here, simply because I am female (and "I don't look like Frankenstein"). Luckily there were some wonderful folks on here that saw what these "bullies" were saying to me and took the time to explain tho me the politics of dtv.

Post with intelligence, read with teflon eyes.

And :hiho:

:hugging:
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 09, 2011 2:57 pm » by Cosmine

poooooot wrote:

Yes, I have noticed. And one thing I learned a while back is that this place is very much like high school. There are certain "cliques," there are bullies, there are so-called "nerds," and then there are the "invisible" people.

Keep speaking intelligently and ignore the negative energies. By acknowledging them you're only feeding them. Either that or just play along, but don't let them get under your skin. They gave me SUCH a hard time when I first signed up here, simply because I am female (and "I don't look like Frankenstein"). Luckily there were some wonderful folks on here that saw what these "bullies" were saying to me and took the time to explain tho me the politics of dtv.

Post with intelligence, read with teflon eyes.

And :hiho:

:hugging:

:flop: Well said Poot,i've tried to talk some sense to this "thing" but it's "program" is protected,will see if you're sweet feminine touch works better than my hard style.
BTW,the vid i'm talking about is very good,if you didn't watch it you should,every body should!
It's now getting burried a couple pages down. "defence agaist the psychopath" :nwo:
Cosmine's cohost...:M8

Upload to Disclose.tv

Vocasti! :twisted:

Initiate

PostFri Sep 09, 2011 3:13 pm » by Zarinspeaks

Hi Poooooot. Thanks for the input. Fortunately for me I have had a tremendous amount of experience with these types. I just ignore the individual but address the syndrome.
It is true that I have had many videos on Disclose TV since Mar. but only began posting one or two articles a week ago and only began to get "feedback" from the "children" since tuesday. I do have to thank them, because their diatribe and vitriol does attract the "silent" and the curious. Apparently, people are drawn to such activity. Unfortunately, the "silent" are the majority in every forum. Which is understandable. I would prefer intelligence and input over the "children" any day, but they are a part of life and most be tolerated. It may be possible to even lure a few of them into maturity. Let's keep our fingers crossed.
I would prefer more people like you on this thread, which I started, not the bullies. They can hardly lay claim to my moving into their assumed hegemony. But such is the arrogance of the ignorant.

PreviousNext