Aliens: Whither thou goest?

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 09, 2011 4:14 pm » by Giusdude

zarinspeaks wrote:Hi Poooooot. Thanks for the input. Fortunately for me I have had a tremendous amount of experience with these types. I just ignore the individual but address the syndrome.
It is true that I have had many videos on Disclose TV since Mar. but only began posting one or two articles a week ago and only began to get "feedback" from the "children" since tuesday. I do have to thank them, because their diatribe and vitriol does attract the "silent" and the curious. Apparently, people are drawn to such activity. Unfortunately, the "silent" are the majority in every forum. Which is understandable. I would prefer intelligence and input over the "children" any day, but they are a part of life and most be tolerated. It may be possible to even lure a few of them into maturity. Let's keep our fingers crossed.
I would prefer more people like you on this thread, which I started, not the bullies. They can hardly lay claim to my moving into their assumed hegemony. But such is the arrogance of the ignorant.

lol, let me just point out to you that there are only two people that have positively interacted with you: tuor (that likes the atlantis subject and is willing to ignore the fact that you "see things in your head") and poooot (a newbie tree hugger).
which means the rest of dtv (about 50k people) either don't like you or don't give a fuck about you.
so, again i remind you: your days on here are numbered. if your game is to put out as much shit as you possibly can on the board, do it. don't waste your time attacking people that were here long before you and wll be here long after you and your crap are gone.

lots of love and rainbows,
you old tranny you!

:flop:
as long as there's one idiot around wlling to believe bullshit, there will be a bullshitter

Initiate

PostFri Sep 09, 2011 4:28 pm » by Zarinspeaks

Many persons begin with 1,2, 3, then 5. then 12. Then who knows.
One man specifically started with 12 (minus one traitor) and became billions. I'll take the two supporters, I do have here and hopefully build on them. I could care less, who disagrees and for whatever reason. I plan to continue posting whenever and wherever I choose. Nobody is forcing anyone to read or comment on anything I write. So take your fascist drivel, Obsessive Compulsive mental disorder and place them where your obviously limited and impaired mind is. That place where the Sun never shines.

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 09, 2011 4:36 pm » by Giusdude

zarinspeaks wrote:Many persons begin with 1,2, 3, then 5. then 12. Then who knows.
One man specifically started with 12 (minus one traitor) and became billions. I'll take the two supporters, I do have here and hopefully build on them. I could care less, who disagrees and for whatever reason. I plan to continue posting whenever and wherever I choose. Nobody is forcing anyone to read or comment on anything I write. So take your fascist drivel, Obsessive Compulsive mental disorder and place them where your obviously limited and impaired mind is. That place where the Sun never shines.

:clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper: :clapper:

that a boy/girl/whatever you are!!!!!!!!!

c'mon give me more atlantis "history" from your "imagination", i can't wait to "enrich" my life a little more....
you got any more profecies?
any more juicy conversations that went on in a "possibly real" "continent" that "possibly" existed "possibly" 12k years ago between "possible" rulers and "possible" philosophers?
how about some more info on how atlantis people colonized the rest of the world using arks when the great flood came?
it would be really great if your mind could come up with a couple of polaroids.
having a high def video would be orgasmic. but i'm sure you are aware and are already working on it.
zarin/zarina production is proud to present: "atlantis, from my mind to your HD screen" - in theaters near you.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

keep going, bro/sis, you make my day.
as long as there's one idiot around wlling to believe bullshit, there will be a bullshitter

Initiate

PostFri Sep 09, 2011 4:44 pm » by Zarinspeaks

Interesting isn't it? How some individuals, especially weak, immature, noisy, angry and sexually conflicted males, like to have tattoos that point directly to their Ass. Suggestive and sublimal signals? Very Greek.

Super Moderator

PostFri Sep 09, 2011 4:47 pm » by The57ironman

.... so-called "free speech zones."..?...Image

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 09, 2011 4:55 pm » by Cosmine

cosmine wrote:
poooooot wrote:
zarinspeaks wrote:Thanks poooooot!
I only started on these forums on tuesday, so I apologize for assuming your earlier post was for me. Now I know what the @ applies to. I learn many new things every day. Which makes life so delicious.
Have you noticed that there are certain individuals, who show up on every site with nothing to offer but their clutter? Why can't these individuals present intelligible input rather than immature drivel? The attention they so desperately seek would then certainly have some respect associated with it.
Hope you add much input to the continuation of this thread.

Yes, I have noticed. And one thing I learned a while back is that this place is very much like high school. There are certain "cliques," there are bullies, there are so-called "nerds," and then there are the "invisible" people.

Keep speaking intelligently and ignore the negative energies. By acknowledging them you're only feeding them. Either that or just play along, but don't let them get under your skin. They gave me SUCH a hard time when I first signed up here, simply because I am female (and "I don't look like Frankenstein"). Luckily there were some wonderful folks on here that saw what these "bullies" were saying to me and took the time to explain tho me the politics of dtv.

Post with intelligence, read with teflon eyes.

And :hiho:

:hugging:

:flop: Well said Poot,i've tried to talk some sense to this "thing" but it's "program" is protected,will see if you're sweet feminine touch works better than my hard style.
BTW,the vid i'm talking about is very good,if you didn't watch it you should,every body should!
It's now getting burried a couple pages down. "defence agaist the psychopath" :nwo:

Didnd't i told Pooot!
It just can't learn it's lesson.
Self righteous,self proclaim genius.
Doesn't listen,doesn't change it's masochistic behavior.
Always a victim,never the writer of the plot of it's own rejection. :peep:

:cheers:

Initiate

PostFri Sep 09, 2011 4:56 pm » by Malkere

had a busy week, sorry for the late reply.
zarinspeaks wrote:I don't subscribe to the popular belief that alien life will necessarily be bi-pedal, spiritual, altruistic or benevolent. The most probable direction any life would take would be that of adaption to whatever environmental conditions it has to evolve through.
I don't call my beliefs "beliefs" anymore I feel I've taken them to a level of clarity beyond that, but I understand that is a personal achievement and I can't attempt to push that onto others via text based conversations XD but I still say "I believe" to try and keep the name calling to a minimum.

I believe that the Milky Way is permeated by a presence that is all encompassing, many people call God. The subject of God is a ten thousand page essay I'm not going to cover past that. Some people just call it "the universe" but there is this existing force that flows through everything. Part of that force is an intelligence matrix that was designed and predetermined billions of years ago. Part of that matrix is the Human body, the light body/merkaba/kadmon, there are all sorts of definitions/explanations/titles for more or less the same thing. Basically, this galaxies background noise is Human. Human life evolves all over the place. This is a Human Galaxy.

Reptiles and demons and other fun stuff still for the most part end up being "humanoid" as they evolve out of the same background noise.
zarinspeaks wrote:One has to define what spirituality actually is before one can ascribe this to alien intelligence.
This is the hard part, and what I was trying to get at in my last post. I believe that what we call nowadays "spirituality" is really just our slow and yet small breach into "reality". People still consider God and dimensions and aliens and demons "paranormal" and so the majority of it falls under the category of "spiritual" but for me personally it's just reality. This is the way I learned that the universe functions. Sadly I didn't do any of this learning in school and I only went to church as a kid for the donuts... Thus, I consider a part of evolution, the natural upgrading of the mind and body via the guiding blueprints available within the universe/background matrices, "spirituality". It's just another step that intelligence goes through naturally. Therefor the vast majority of civilizations more intelligent than are own with have already moved through/into this phase and beyond; much as we are beginning to now.
zarinspeaks wrote:And this is not intended to undermine your sense of spirituality, just give a new perspective on why it exists in the first place. What may turn out to be a very informative and dynamic area of conversation could be germinated by such a discussion. Do you not agree?
I agree and gladly reply with open ears. Please don't get dragged down by the mud slingers.

PS: Thank you for the kind words poooooot. Always good to see positive comments in any shape. They're always far outnumbered on the interwebs.
To realize that you do not understand is a virtue;
Not to realize that you do not understand is a defect. -Lao Tzu

Initiate

PostFri Sep 09, 2011 4:58 pm » by Zarinspeaks

A community of whom?
I love the way 57 Ironman distills everything into just a few simple words. Very Macho. Very Alpha, but they don't seem to help. The diatribe, vitriol and inuendo continues. Ironman, could you please be just a bit more specific?

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 09, 2011 5:02 pm » by Giusdude

zarinspeaks wrote:Interesting isn't it? How some individuals, especially weak, immature, noisy, angry and sexually conflicted males, like to have tattoos that point directly to their Ass. Suggestive and sublimal signals? Very Greek.

awwwwwww, what a let down.
i attack your theories, and the best you can do is retort against my tatt?
c'mon.....
soooo many words when it comes to your dreams I MEAN HISTORY!......
what happened?
my attack was not in your "instruction manual"?
sexually conflicted, rotfl, is the best one.
especially when it comes from someone that is zarin/zarina.
and i'm italian, born and raised, not greek.

give me more.
you amuse me.
but quick, cause i do have a job to go to.
i, unlike you, do not get paid for being here.
i do it for pleasure.

Super Moderator

PostFri Sep 09, 2011 5:13 pm » by The57ironman

.... so-called "free speech zones."..?...Image

PreviousNext