Aliens: Whither thou goest?

Super Moderator

PostFri Sep 09, 2011 7:11 pm » by The57ironman

:mrcool:
domdabears wrote:I wanna punch you!!!!

Initiate

PostFri Sep 09, 2011 7:31 pm » by Zarinspeaks

Dear poooooot:
Just making a reference to another concept interjected recently. I will always address to specifc individual responses when appropriate. There are always going to be various threads that do not deal directly with the original post. I unfortunately cannot control this, nor do I wish too. But a response of some kind can be "amusing."

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 09, 2011 7:37 pm » by Cosmine

poooooot wrote:
zarinspeaks wrote:You now that the Italians and the Greeks use to rent a house on an island off Greece one year and then switch to an Italian island the next year. What's the difference. Greeks? Romans? A tight mangina was a tight mangina, whether you were Greek or Roman. Or anyone else for that matter. And this practice did not end with the Roman Catholic takeover of Greek and Roman territories. Catholic priests not withstanding. There does seem to be an extensive proclivity of this nature among upper class British. And watch out for those Aussies. Terrific sex, husky and always horny.

Whaaa??? :shock: :? :headscratch:

told you what,it's playing a game,never listen,self centered,,,and so on.
Cosmine's cohost...:M8

Upload to Disclose.tv

Vocasti! :twisted:

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 09, 2011 7:40 pm » by Poooooot

zarinspeaks wrote:Dear poooooot:
Just making a reference to another concept interjected recently. I will always address to specifc individual responses when appropriate. There are always going to be various threads that do not deal directly with the original post. I unfortunately cannot control this, nor do I wish too. But a response of some kind can be "amusing."

Okay. I thought you were talking to me, or posted in the wrong thread, or something. Sorry lol
Matthew 7
“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 09, 2011 8:32 pm » by Cosmine

Upload to Disclose.tv

Is this called projection? :headscratch:
At least you don't lie about your age...or maybe your an immortal vampire...from atlantis...

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 09, 2011 8:48 pm » by Giusdude

cosmine wrote:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Is this called projection? :headscratch:
At least you don't lie about your age...or maybe your an immortal vampire...from atlantis...

what a disappointment....
i tought he was a smurf.
he's just a very old, sad, probably gay scammer that makes a living by taking guillible people's money in return for made up crap.
another "pshychic".
nothing to see here........
as long as there's one idiot around wlling to believe bullshit, there will be a bullshitter

Conspirator

PostFri Sep 09, 2011 8:50 pm » by Cosmine

I too was sure it was a kiddo!

Upload to Disclose.tv

Initiate

PostSat Sep 10, 2011 7:54 am » by Zarinspeaks

One should take the concept of Psychic Vampires very seriously. There are several that infest many of the forums here at DTV. Energy suckers, who try to frighten others with their "kiddie" forms of verbal detritus. Attention deficiency hogs, who wallow in their own mud and desire to reduce every forum here to their infantile patter. And with no original ideas offered either. I must out of good manners, however, thank whoever put up my video. I will most likely get many more viewers because of it. There is no such thing as bad publicity.

Initiate

PostSat Sep 10, 2011 9:24 am » by Headhunter711

Good Morning....
Zarinspeaks, your O.P. is intriguing (somehow it is remniscient of the "To Serve Man"
episode of the Twilight Zone with the Kanimint alien race).
Hmmmm..... :alien:

Initiate

PostSat Sep 10, 2011 9:54 am » by Zarinspeaks

Thanks headhunter711:
There is a correlation to the Twilight Zone episode, exactly. An idea that is useful is an idea that is useful. And why abandon any useful concept, if it is appropriate to the point. All ideas are built on previous ones. Often more refined within the cultural mode in which they are expressed. I do not ignore economic impetus in the search for alien agendas. To do so would be very naive. Economics has always been at the heart of Darwin's "survival of the fittest." And until we have new information to question the soundness of Darwin's truth, we must choose to use this criteria in our search for the vital elan of all life forms, everywhere.

PreviousNext