ALIENS WONT LAND!!!

Initiate
Posts: 367
Joined: Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:44 pm

PostFri Jun 20, 2014 8:16 pm » by Sketchsi


Ok, lets look at some of the reasons aliens wont land. Religious extremists would think it is a dream, and shoot themselves. You would have terrorists trying to blow greys up with bazookas. Another large amount of people would think they are trying to decieve us. There would be grannies and grandads having heart attacks seeing them on t.v...so if your wondering why they wont land..there is part of your answer.

p.s Google are cunts

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 5181
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:36 pm

PostFri Jun 20, 2014 8:58 pm » by Tuor10


What I find funny, are humans' presuming to know what Aliens will do.

An Alien might land on your head, take a dump, and you would never know.

Just saying.

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 182
Joined: Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:29 am

PostFri Jun 20, 2014 9:14 pm » by goku


aliens wont land, they've already done it in the past. that was when they genetically altered and dominated us.
i doubt current human race will be of any interest to aliens except for our dna maybe.

Super Moderator
User avatar
Posts: 2053
Joined: Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:59 pm
Location: Under a Chemtrailed Sky

PostFri Jun 20, 2014 9:58 pm » by DarkHeart


Aliens land all the time, they are monitoring the soil & flora, check out Timothy Good's latest book :look:

They just can't announce them selves because of their nastier habits, like eating people & worse.



Re the google are thing, why is that a nasty word ?

We all come into the world through one, in two ways, conception & arrival, and most of us blokes spend most of our efforts (or all if you believe Freud) trying to get back in one.


:cheers:
*WillEase* wrote:I was typing too fast to realize the error butt weasel.

Initiate
Online
Posts: 192
Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:04 am

PostFri Jun 20, 2014 10:03 pm » by iamanalien


there already here there in power all around the world , look into anyone's eyes that are in power what do you see nothing open black dull eyes like there dead , also they always have a slanty mouth or something weird with the mouth maybe the human flesh don't fit to good.

Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 5181
Joined: Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:36 pm

PostFri Jun 20, 2014 10:05 pm » by Tuor10


iamanalien wrote: they always have a slanty mouth or something weird with the mouth maybe the human flesh don't fit to good.


:lol: :lol: :lol:

You crack me up.

Initiate
Online
Posts: 192
Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:04 am

PostSat Jun 21, 2014 1:23 am » by iamanalien


hey I know im mucking but if you do actualy look at these people in power watch them talk and listen to them you will come up with these assumptions.

number 1 . they seem to all have a speech impediment .
number 2. they all have strange mouths like slanted slightly and hardly moves.
number 3. there skin on the face never looks like its meant to be there as in don't fit.

honest im being funny but when you do actually look at these things its actually true , do it take anyone in power and study them.

Initiate
User avatar
Posts: 362
Joined: Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:30 am

PostSat Jun 21, 2014 2:29 am » by Innosent


iamanalien wrote:hey I know im mucking but if you do actualy look at these people in power watch them talk and listen to them you will come up with these assumptions.

number 1 . they seem to all have a speech impediment .
number 2. they all have strange mouths like slanted slightly and hardly moves.
number 3. there skin on the face never looks like its meant to be there as in don't fit.

honest im being funny but when you do actually look at these things its actually true , do it take anyone in power and study them.


Sure, I agree but I think it's because in some circles even today they marry within their own family. So they're all ugly and they look similar because many of the senators and president's are genetically related. Except for the current one no doubt.

Hey, remember way back in the 80's:


Upload to Disclose.tv



Obviously, this guy was meant to portay one of the busch's.

I really like this movie, I think it's a fairly realistic plot. Except for one man whooping a whole drug cartel gangnam style all by his lonesome and how he just walks away scot free after killing several people, that is not realistic but, I believe the Right Honorable Mr. Segal was portraying his desire to speak to the public and educate them about the dirty politicians and the countless injustices they perpetuate. Only, it may have been too cryptic for the easy-going sheeple of the mid-to-late 80's.

And now yoo know the rest of the story. :flop:

EDIT: I didn't mean the first guy, I meant the second guy. Senator Trent I believe was his character.


Upload to Disclose.tv



Doesn't that remind you of when busch said "Read.. My.. Lips"


Upload to Disclose.tv



Here he is talking about Benghazi:


Upload to Disclose.tv




Upload to Disclose.tv


Conspirator
User avatar
Posts: 2949
Joined: Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:47 am

PostSat Jun 21, 2014 4:58 am » by Opalserpent


DarkHeart wrote:Aliens land all the time, they are monitoring the soil & flora, check out Timothy Good's latest book :look:

They just can't announce them selves because of their nastier habits, like eating people & worse.



Re the google are thing, why is that a nasty word ?

We all come into the world through one, in two ways, conception & arrival, and most of us blokes spend most of our efforts (or all if you believe Freud) trying to get back in one.


:cheers:


I tend to agree. We are like some kind of guinea pig planet that goes into
the dark ages periodically. There are plenty of planets to have a base on in this
solar system. :alien:




Thankyou ghostery, seeing you block google analytics and facebook in one hit
makes me very very happy. :flop:
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Super Moderator
Online
User avatar
Posts: 18580
Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:20 am
Location: underneath the circumstances

PostSat Jun 21, 2014 4:39 pm » by The57ironman


.

Sketchsi wrote:Ok, lets look at some of the reasons aliens wont land.





:badair:



Image
.

Professor Chris Williams says a solution to the climate crisis requires a restructuring of the global economy

.


Image.....just buy more red shoes..


Next

  • Related topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post
Visit Disclose.tv on Facebook