ALIENS WONT LAND!!!

Initiate

PostFri Jun 20, 2014 8:16 pm » by Sketchsi

Ok, lets look at some of the reasons aliens wont land. Religious extremists would think it is a dream, and shoot themselves. You would have terrorists trying to blow greys up with bazookas. Another large amount of people would think they are trying to decieve us. There would be grannies and grandads having heart attacks seeing them on t.v...so if your wondering why they wont land..there is part of your answer.

p.s Google are cunts

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 20, 2014 8:58 pm » by Tuor10

What I find funny, are humans' presuming to know what Aliens will do.

An Alien might land on your head, take a dump, and you would never know.

Just saying.

Initiate

PostFri Jun 20, 2014 9:14 pm » by goku

aliens wont land, they've already done it in the past. that was when they genetically altered and dominated us.
i doubt current human race will be of any interest to aliens except for our dna maybe.

Super Moderator

PostFri Jun 20, 2014 9:58 pm » by DarkHeart

Aliens land all the time, they are monitoring the soil & flora, check out Timothy Good's latest book :look:

They just can't announce them selves because of their nastier habits, like eating people & worse.

Re the google are thing, why is that a nasty word ?

We all come into the world through one, in two ways, conception & arrival, and most of us blokes spend most of our efforts (or all if you believe Freud) trying to get back in one.

:cheers:
*WillEase* wrote:I was typing too fast to realize the error butt weasel.

Initiate

PostFri Jun 20, 2014 10:03 pm » by iamanalien

there already here there in power all around the world , look into anyone's eyes that are in power what do you see nothing open black dull eyes like there dead , also they always have a slanty mouth or something weird with the mouth maybe the human flesh don't fit to good.

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 20, 2014 10:05 pm » by Tuor10

iamanalien wrote: they always have a slanty mouth or something weird with the mouth maybe the human flesh don't fit to good.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You crack me up.

Initiate

PostSat Jun 21, 2014 1:23 am » by iamanalien

hey I know im mucking but if you do actualy look at these people in power watch them talk and listen to them you will come up with these assumptions.

number 1 . they seem to all have a speech impediment .
number 2. they all have strange mouths like slanted slightly and hardly moves.
number 3. there skin on the face never looks like its meant to be there as in don't fit.

honest im being funny but when you do actually look at these things its actually true , do it take anyone in power and study them.

Initiate

PostSat Jun 21, 2014 2:29 am » by Innosent

iamanalien wrote:hey I know im mucking but if you do actualy look at these people in power watch them talk and listen to them you will come up with these assumptions.

number 1 . they seem to all have a speech impediment .
number 2. they all have strange mouths like slanted slightly and hardly moves.
number 3. there skin on the face never looks like its meant to be there as in don't fit.

honest im being funny but when you do actually look at these things its actually true , do it take anyone in power and study them.

Sure, I agree but I think it's because in some circles even today they marry within their own family. So they're all ugly and they look similar because many of the senators and president's are genetically related. Except for the current one no doubt.

Hey, remember way back in the 80's:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Obviously, this guy was meant to portay one of the busch's.

I really like this movie, I think it's a fairly realistic plot. Except for one man whooping a whole drug cartel gangnam style all by his lonesome and how he just walks away scot free after killing several people, that is not realistic but, I believe the Right Honorable Mr. Segal was portraying his desire to speak to the public and educate them about the dirty politicians and the countless injustices they perpetuate. Only, it may have been too cryptic for the easy-going sheeple of the mid-to-late 80's.

And now yoo know the rest of the story. :flop:

EDIT: I didn't mean the first guy, I meant the second guy. Senator Trent I believe was his character.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Doesn't that remind you of when busch said "Read.. My.. Lips"

Upload to Disclose.tv

Here he is talking about Benghazi:

Upload to Disclose.tv

Upload to Disclose.tv

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 21, 2014 4:58 am » by Opalserpent

DarkHeart wrote:Aliens land all the time, they are monitoring the soil & flora, check out Timothy Good's latest book :look:

They just can't announce them selves because of their nastier habits, like eating people & worse.

Re the google are thing, why is that a nasty word ?

We all come into the world through one, in two ways, conception & arrival, and most of us blokes spend most of our efforts (or all if you believe Freud) trying to get back in one.

:cheers:

I tend to agree. We are like some kind of guinea pig planet that goes into
the dark ages periodically. There are plenty of planets to have a base on in this
solar system. :alien:

Thankyou ghostery, seeing you block google analytics and facebook in one hit
makes me very very happy. :flop:
Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Super Moderator

PostSat Jun 21, 2014 4:39 pm » by The57ironman

Sketchsi wrote:Ok, lets look at some of the reasons aliens wont land.

:badair:

Professor Chris Williams says a solution to the climate crisis requires a restructuring of the global economy

Image.....just buy more red shoes..

Next