All Ambassadors Called Back to Washington! (well nearly all)

Initiate

PostMon Feb 07, 2011 8:09 am » by Stratafire

In an unprecedented move, apparently one that has never happened before, nearly all U.S. Ambassadors to all nations have been called back to Washington for a summit conference this week.

politico.com reports, "Ambassadors from almost all 260 U.S. embassies, consulates and other posts in more than 180 countries are expected to convene at the State Department for whats being billed as the first meeting of its kind."

http://beforeitsnews.com/story/399/615/All_Ambassadors_Called_Back_to_Washington.html

Folks, I am not sure about your POV on this matter, but in mine, it's a little "too convenient" and completely unheard of, to have nearly the entire set of American ambassadors "recalled" to the district of columbia (outside of US jurisdiction)

This is what you do to prepare for possible "wartime" interventions from other countries when the foreign situations become too unstable..

If they have brought their family with them, "then" your going to more then likely see an announcement made soon (cost's tax payers millions of dollars for just the ride homes for the ambassadors, even a greater amount for the family and possessions)

Attempting to validate if they brought their family with them, so we will see..

If any of you can validate them taking their families with them, post it here (if you would be so kind)

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 07, 2011 8:11 am » by 99socks

Could be anything....
I can't speak about how much of the Constitution is in effect anymore... But thank God we still somewhat resemble a Republic and not a democracy!

http://thethinkingapostate.ghost.io/

Initiate

PostMon Feb 07, 2011 8:16 am » by Stratafire

Yes (it could) however the action of doing this, is very similar to what has happened in the past before wars are made, and boundaries change..

That's the concern I have, too obvious, too "in--your--face" obvious, which brings to mind "the bigger the lie told, the more likely the people will believe it" hence the concern..

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 07, 2011 9:00 am » by Allreadydead

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0111/48471.html

This is the original post from 'politico.com' dated 1/31/2011 it states that Hillary Clinton called the meeting...... :think:

Secretary of State Hillary Clinton has called top envoys from U.S. embassies to gather in Washington on Monday for a wide-ranging foreign policy meeting.

Ambassadors from almost all 260 U.S. embassies, consulates and other posts in more than 180 countries are expected to convene at the State Department for what’s being billed as the first meeting of its kind.

Maybe Secretary of State Hillary Clinton is meeting with these people 'face-to-face' to work out some backdoor deals with countries involved - no cables - nothing to leak, no memo's - no evidence to be discovered - at lot can be achieved face to face and agreed - all on a 'handshake' and the the best part:
No real evidence is left of anything, to uncover!

Just a thought. :mrgreen:

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 07, 2011 9:14 am » by Mediasorcerer

this is a huge worry,first thoughts is world catastrophe not war.hoping 4 update fukin,good post.
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Initiate

PostMon Feb 07, 2011 9:17 am » by Stratafire

Your not looking to history:

Recalling ambassadors, is a "warning shot" across the bow of the country they pull them from (under normal politico circumstances)

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&&sa=X&ei=05ZPTeqfMZC4sAOD7PS8Cg&ved=0CBEQBSgA&q=recalling+ambassadors+is+a+warning+sign&spell=1

Historically speaking, it gives the country they are in, a chance to correct their actions that started it, by getting the "other side" to sit up and take notice, before further action is taken..

But the "inverse" rule is also applicable in this case, because (last I looked) we are not having major issues with other countries (other then a very few) and those are politically and financially motivated..

If you were to call "every" ambassador back, then the message to "all" the countries you pull them from, is a "major" warning sign.. if the families are included in this return trip, then the answers becomes "self evident" (ambassadors would never leave a family behind if it was more then just a "meeting", as the repercussions of the sudden withdrawal of ambassadors from all countries, is a political land mine field that has to be maneuvered when the ambassadors return to the foreign countries, it's political suicide for the one doing the recalling)

There is a "pattern" revealing itself in this matter, if I can verify families returning with the ambassadors, then I think I will "oil up" the old "boom sticks" (just in case)

PostMon Feb 07, 2011 9:29 am » by Krzahyves

interesting, disclosure coming soon?

Conspirator

PostMon Feb 07, 2011 9:34 am » by Mediasorcerer

yeh,but cos its "all" ambassadors,then how can it be war with a country???
with the power of soul,anything is possible
with the power of you,anything that you wanna do

Initiate

PostMon Feb 07, 2011 10:00 am » by Stratafire

mediasorcerer wrote:yeh,but cos its "all" ambassadors,then how can it be war with a country???

Not a "war" situation, more like a "slithering" back to the snake din before an amicable agreement with other countries is "reached"..

Devils in the details, if one can retrieve evidence of the families arriving "with" the ambassadors, well... then the margin of error becomes significantly "less" when it involves "self preservation" of these chicken "shizna's"