All Humans Are Not Out Of Africa

Master Conspirator
Location: Packing my stuff and moving to Denver like you should be doing

PostSun Feb 19, 2012 4:23 am » by Savwafair2012

Race = Species

Upload to Disclose.tv

FAIR USE NOTICE.
Section 107 of the US Copyright Law. In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, . http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Initiate

PostSun Feb 19, 2012 4:29 am » by Tgwusauk

Exactly correct, haven't watched the video yet but from my knowledge 9 different species/races of man was created, which is why we are all different on the outside.
It is insulting peoples intelligence if you think all came from Africa, as all of us would be black, I don't buy into the nonsense well we are white because we live in a colder climate, if that was the case why after 100's of years living in colder climates, have blacks not started having white children?

Super Moderator

PostSun Feb 19, 2012 4:31 am » by domdabears

tgwusauk wrote:Exactly correct, haven't watched the video yet but from my knowledge 9 different species/races of man was created, which is why we are all different on the outside.
It is insulting peoples intelligence if you think all came from Africa, as all of us would be black, I don't buy into the nonsense well we are white because we live in a colder climate, if that was the case why after 100's of years living in colder climates, have blacks not started having white children?

Going to Catholic school my whole life, that's the stupid answers they would give us.
I never bought it.
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 19, 2012 4:37 am » by Harbin

Antiwar.com

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 19, 2012 4:39 am » by Cia212

The American was a woman? Would have never guessed that!

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 19, 2012 4:48 am » by Noentry

Interesting so modern man originates from China, well until they find an even older fosils of modern man.

I still believe environment is the main reason for our differences.
As the evolutionary process is being held back by our modern world,
evolution will spring back like a stretched elastic.

But saying that my ancestors come from a hot country and they are white.
Cyprus has had a white population since it's beginning. At least 4000 years of history.

So either evolution is :bullshit: or it takes 10's of thousands of years for there to be a recognizable change.

If the evolution of man is real and it takes tens of thousands of years to make a change then the differences in how we look could be proof man is a lot older then what we are led to believe.

Either that or ET has a lot to answer for.
Perhaps ET created man in all his different forms because it knew we would destroy our selves because of our differences.( just speculating)

good find :flop:
"The third-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the majority.
The second-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking with the minority.
The first-rate mind is only happy when it is thinking."
A. A. Milne

Super Moderator

PostSun Feb 19, 2012 4:53 am » by domdabears

Just look at animals and insects. There's shit load of the same, but have some differences.
I wanna be a Warhol
Displayed on your wall
Still hung up on you

Conspirator

PostSun Feb 19, 2012 4:55 am » by Harbin

Antiwar.com

Initiate

PostTue Feb 21, 2012 4:33 am » by Tgwusauk

"Perhaps ET created man in all his different forms because it knew we would destroy our selves because of our differences.( just speculating)"

Therein lies the issue, our racial divisions are not just caused by tptb, they are ingrained in our pysche passed down over 1000's of years, 9 different races were created here by many different races of ET, they themselves had divisions and so is past onto us.
From all accounts the white race was the last created here, it would appear we came from a malevolent species given are behaviour.

Initiate

PostTue Feb 21, 2012 5:26 am » by Deuem

So far they have found 9. Three more to go and that will tell us something else. 12 is the magic number here. They will find 3 more.
Deuem