All the answers you seek is inside of you.

Initiate

PostFri Oct 08, 2010 5:30 pm » by Godsofatlantis

I just thought I would let anyone know.

A lot of people here are very worried, and pretty scared but I'm going to assure you something. Your body is a vessel, your soul can't be harmed.

You are much more powerful than you think, and you can access all kinds of information within.

As I feared the global awakening is really a fake global awakening, as a warning to other powers that if they don't behave, the global media will control the masses.

I have always thought of it that way. However I do know one thing. The human soul has the potential to change the whole world, and to also change the way all of us think because we are all connected.

Second of all look inside yourself. Try and work out what's really going on inside you. Think about what your thinking about and compare it to ongoing events. Work it out, find out why things you are thinking about are coming to pass.

Things are starting to make sense.

You can effect the end game.

All the answers you seek is right inside of your head.

And when you do finally figure it out try not to be too freaked out about it.
Remember folks if you want to block post's from known disinfo or wacko's go to the friends and foe's section of the control panel.

In no time you won't have to sort out through all that crap they post.

Initiate

PostFri Oct 08, 2010 6:18 pm » by Godsofatlantis

I think we need to all start to look at the bigger picture.

We are focusing way too much on our futures. We are creating it. We are making all these events happen. I say that on 10/10/10 we make a change.

For now on we should be the ones that controls what goes on planet earth. I recon we have a much bigger say then they are letting on.

We are living on earth as human for on average 100 years right? But really we are beings "Souls" who have lived for over a billion years. Surely we have much more power than we think we do. And I know we do. We don't remember our births or our deaths. And we can't remember how we got into this position in the first place. Just like a dream. Don't you agree? Surely we are more than just mere humans.

We are controlling our own destiny, we are controlling everything around us. There's no good or evil, there's no good or bad. There's only just us on this universe that is considered just a pixel to the almighty god.

I think its time all of us start to look at the bigger picture here.

We have all dug deep in the rabbit hole, and to some of us its starting to destroy us. I think its time we all start to take responsibility for everything we think of, and do.

The only reason why 200 people are controlling this world is because we are letting them do it. We are letting the media basically say what goes on on planet earth. But havn't we once thought about changing everything?

Have we at least thought about creating our own reality? Have we thought about creating a balance on planet earth again?

We have to take responsibility because if we don't we will just end up just like them, or even worse drones who are enslaved to the power of negativity, and addicted to Drama, and Conspiracy.

Take responsibility people.

On 10/10/10 Take an oath. An oath to be responsible for both yourself and your fellow humans.

Take care of yourself my friends. Wake up. Figure out who you really are. Start to make a difference.
Remember folks if you want to block post's from known disinfo or wacko's go to the friends and foe's section of the control panel.

In no time you won't have to sort out through all that crap they post.

Writer

PostFri Oct 08, 2010 6:41 pm » by Usernameexists

It's like water: We stick it in bottles and run it into drains, where it doesn't want to be. We say things like "the dolphins are playing in the water or we are playing in the water" when really the WATER is playing with us.

We don't understand how our actions affect others and imprison others. Once we start taking responsibility for showing appreciation for our water and air, food and planet we can start to take care of each other.

We don't have a right to keep taking without giving back!

This learning to appreciate is silent and within you, just you all alone and whatever object you are interacting with. Love and appreciate.