ALL UK MOD FILES RELEASED TODAY JUNE 21ST (IN DOCUMENTS)

PostFri Jun 21, 2013 10:21 pm » by Cosmicimp

Greetings fellow truth seekers....I have uploaded for everyone, every single page from the national archives, released today MOD last ufo files there is 26x PDF files to sift through about 5000 pages long, not got through all of it yet, spent most of the day uploading them for everyone, please remember its only what we are allowed to see, I was told this is only 15% of what was recorded...delve deep and get back to me on anything that is not known to the public....Cosmic Imp (ALL IN DOCUMENTS)

Conspirator

PostFri Jun 21, 2013 11:48 pm » by Doogle

Cosmicimp wrote:Greetings fellow truth seekers....I have uploaded for everyone, every single page from the national archives, released today MOD last ufo files there is 26x PDF files to sift through about 5000 pages long, not got through all of it yet, spent most of the day uploading them for everyone, please remember its only what we are allowed to see, I was told this is only 15% of what was recorded...delve deep and get back to me on anything that is not known to the public....Cosmic Imp (ALL IN DOCUMENTS)

Where the fuck are they Cosmic? I've been chasing this shizzle all over.

PostSat Jun 22, 2013 12:54 am » by Cosmicimp

yo doogle all the shizzle is in MEDIA DOCUMENTS, takes a few moments to download, every single page pal....

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 22, 2013 1:19 am » by Doogle

Cosmicimp wrote:yo doogle all the shizzle is in MEDIA DOCUMENTS, takes a few moments to download, every single page pal....

Thankyou Cos, never occurred to me to look there, DOH!

Conspirator

PostSat Jun 22, 2013 1:25 am » by Fatdogmendoza

Mod files? I thought you were going to tell us something interesting about, Slith, Troll, Spock Ironman and co :mrgreen:
Canubis wrote:slith dont b A noob.. u r my no 1 mo fo