ALL YOUR DATA...

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 13, 2013 8:25 am » by Mep630

looks like image uploads are not working...

and I appologize to everyone for the server going down, if I didnt own the sell outs as bad as I did, they would not have needed to wipe all the data...
:lol:

haha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCUzHnVeI10

Upload to Disclose.tv

If you help the Oppressors, eventually you and your family will be oppressed.

www.mind-wars.com

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 13, 2013 8:27 am » by Opalserpent

originally posted by Mep.

Upload to Disclose.tv

Live by the Terror, Die by the Terror.

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 13, 2013 12:03 pm » by Mep630

I posted a pic twice and some mentally challenged mod merges my posts?! lol I see why this site has as many problems as it does with the handicapped crew that is running the joint...

Upload to Disclose.tv

www.mind-wars.com

Initiate

PostThu Jun 13, 2013 1:44 pm » by Poppa_pygar

Mep630 wrote:I posted a pic twice and some mentally challenged mod merges my posts?! lol I see why this site has as many problems as it does with the handicapped crew that is running the joint...

What do bother coming here Mep630?. Don Quiote comes to mind shouting at windmills.
I'm going to ignore your ramblings now because you need help my friend serious help, and i bet you will reply to this post because there is only one here mentally challenged, and that is you.

Welcome to my iggy bin.
If you're talking behind my back, you're in a good position to kiss my ass! Image

Site Admin

PostThu Jun 13, 2013 1:58 pm » by Disclosetv

Mep630 wrote:looks like image uploads are not working...

and I appologize to everyone for the server going down, if I didnt own the sell outs as bad as I did, they would not have needed to wipe all the data...
:lol:

haha

Fixed.

Lukas
Disclose.tv Site Admin

Super Moderator

PostThu Jun 13, 2013 2:06 pm » by Slith

Mep630 wrote:I posted a pic twice and some mentally challenged mod merges my posts?! lol I see why this site has as many problems as it does with the handicapped crew that is running the joint...

Moran, what an ignorant and insolent comment. Where's my F.U smiley?

Oh wait, here it is

I'm in desperate need of a 6 month vacation... twice a year.

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 13, 2013 5:37 pm » by Mep630

Slith wrote:

Moran, what an ignorant and insolent comment. Where's my F.U smiley?

Oh wait, here it is

lol, hit a little close to home did I?

But seriously I just posted the image on this topic, for a laugh, and some noob mod took the text I wrote on the DTV site down and merged it here, which kinda ruined this thread. It was meant for a laugh, and mr. mod couldnt handle the thought of an image being posted twice, lol. If you want to talk about morons, you need not look further then the mods on this site. This has got to be one of the most ignorant and opinionated crew on the web by far. And too boot you all think you are rockstars or something instead of the sell out satanic janitors you really are....

Upload to Disclose.tv

www.mind-wars.com

Conspirator

PostThu Jun 13, 2013 5:43 pm » by Mep630

Poppa_pygar wrote:

What do bother coming here Mep630?. Don Quiote comes to mind shouting at windmills.
I'm going to ignore your ramblings now because you need help my friend serious help, and i bet you will reply to this post because there is only one here mentally challenged, and that is you.

Welcome to my iggy bin.
oh really, mr perfect are we? Please tell me what help I need... Personally you seem like the kind of person who keeps his head in the ground thinking you are safe. I also imagine you are one of the many that cant handle the truth of this world, so you make up some delusional lala land in your mind that you think you live in.

I reply to this because unlike the coward that you are, I can more then back up the things I post and the things I say.

And I know, because I like things like liberty and want to fight for them, I am crazy. Just realize that you are the cattle who is happily walking into the concentration camp thinking you are just so trendy. Remember that feeling when you hit the gas chamber there bud.

Upload to Disclose.tv

www.mind-wars.com

Super Moderator

PostThu Jun 13, 2013 6:10 pm » by The57ironman

..."that's one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind....Image