ALLAH IS SATAN?

Writer

PostSun Dec 20, 2009 8:37 pm » by Cerealkiller76

arabs are Klingongs :shooting: :obsessed: :banana:

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 20, 2009 9:13 pm » by Dirttyrabbit

you guys ever seen the movie CONSTANTINE??
good movie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGxUF96KJyw

Upload to Disclose.tv

The story of irreverent supernatural detective John Constantine, who has literally been to Hell and back. When Constantine teams up with skeptical policewoman Angela Dodson to solve the mysterious suicide of her twin sister, their investigation takes them through the world of demons and angels that exists just beneath the landscape of contemporary Los Angeles. Caught in a catastrophic series of otherworldly events, the two become inextricably involved and seek to find their own peace at whatever cost. Written by unit publicist/WB John Constantine is the exorcist who has been to Hell and back, and whose soul is sentenced to hell. He has been deporting demons to get on good terms with God, yet God wants self-sacrifice. After the mysterious suicide of her twin sister, detective Angela Dodson goes out in search of the truth. Together, Constantine and Angela battle the demons on Earth.

Initiate

PostSun Dec 20, 2009 9:16 pm » by Timewarp

dirttyrabbit wrote:you guys ever seen the movie CONSTANTINE??
good movie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGxUF96KJyw

Upload to Disclose.tv

The story of irreverent supernatural detective John Constantine, who has literally been to Hell and back. When Constantine teams up with skeptical policewoman Angela Dodson to solve the mysterious suicide of her twin sister, their investigation takes them through the world of demons and angels that exists just beneath the landscape of contemporary Los Angeles. Caught in a catastrophic series of otherworldly events, the two become inextricably involved and seek to find their own peace at whatever cost. Written by unit publicist/WB John Constantine is the exorcist who has been to Hell and back, and whose soul is sentenced to hell. He has been deporting demons to get on good terms with God, yet God wants self-sacrifice. After the mysterious suicide of her twin sister, detective Angela Dodson goes out in search of the truth. Together, Constantine and Angela battle the demons on Earth.

Thanks for this dirtyrabbit I will watch this later :flop:

Super Moderator

PostSun Dec 20, 2009 9:35 pm » by Spock

voiceofreason wrote:Wow! What a load of BS! :bullshit: You have no evidence of this, all you listed here are just stereotypical ideas generated by the media and/or uninformed ideas of another religion. How do you expect to "awaken" if you keep expressing fear and hate of everything that does not fall within your simple ethnocentric view of the world. Hmm, lets see, I recently was reading your holy book, and what did I find, lets see..

1. Cane being exhiled and somehow finding someone to marry and have kids with, but wait, I thought adam and eve where the only ones alive at that time, but I suppose you can't ask that question in church, huh.

2. In the portion where it says this person begot this person, there are references of men having more than one wife. And lets not forget that Abraham slept with a slave girl, then threw her and the baby into the desert like animals to die.

3. Oh and was it Lot whose daughters got him drunk and raped him while he slept.

Need I go on..

Why don't you try researching things yourself before trying to attack things you don't understand. All religions have been corrupted by man! :yell: 'nuff said.

He is talking Christianity here - not the old jewish laws. Completely different. His article was actually dead on target.

As far as your first point, it's lore, everyone understands there were others in the world, and the whole creation story is a fable passed down through millennia via word of mouth until a written language was acheived.

Point 2 - still jewish laws, not Christianity.

Point 3 - that was not Lot, that was Noah. And these situations were stories. Never were they condoned, they pointed out the failure of people to completely trust God. People took it upon their own shoulders to do the will of God.

So I understand your frustration, coming from your sense of reasoning with what you know and believe, but what you know and believe is not what Christianity is about, at all. So your harsh criticism of it is really a criticism of something that doesn't exist.

Master Conspirator

PostSun Dec 20, 2009 10:29 pm » by Cornbread714

God loves you, but he can't afford child support payments at the moment so all of you may have to get a job. :sunny:
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Super Moderator

PostSun Dec 20, 2009 10:35 pm » by Spock

HAHAHA! Well, we have national healthcare now. The savior has come from the bowels of Chicago.

History will tell. Part of me is happy, part of me is pissed.

Sorry for bouncing way off topic.

CornBread - join me in a SaltyDog - or 5.

Writer

PostSun Dec 20, 2009 11:08 pm » by gukala

Dear forestgrove111

Do you actually believe that?

You make me laugh!

Allah is Satan and the Quran doesn't portray a loving God - neither does the Pentateuch nor most of the Old Testament. All religion was originally was an effort to explain crap that nobody knew the answers to. Religion was the first science. Now that the latest science is starting to look more like religion, it should be more obvious about the origins of these religions. They represented the pyschological make-up of the cultures that used them. All cultures use and manipulate these religions as suits them best, some borrowing happens between them all, in order to obtain more converts (soldiers for the cause). The cause is always assumed to be truth, regardless of all the fictions and half-truths that have been incorporated into them. A kernel of truth exists in every lie, but it doesn't make it true.

The only way I can even assimilate anything religious is to take it to the deeper meanings and look at it there. If Allah is Satan, so is Yhwh! or whatever else you want to call it. Good and Evil is a concept created by men, for other men. What is good to one can often be evil to another. If everything is relative, then truth is in the eye of the beholder. And maybe a universal truth depends on the observer.

Maybe I don't accept these religions, maybe I don't accept the hype, but maybe it ain't right to go around and tell someone else their God is Satan, or evil, or bad. To them they have been told America is Satan, that Judaism and Christianity are satanic faiths. The truth is relative to whomever is speaking it.

In my opinion, the act of creating divisions on the basis of religion, race, or ethnic origin, is an effort to dehumanize other human beings so it is easier to exterminate them at some future date and time when the one no longer sees the other as even being human. Those that practice the creation of divisions along those lines are often later accused of such things as racism and genocide.

So why post this racist crap?

Master Conspirator

PostSun Dec 20, 2009 11:38 pm » by Cornbread714

gukala wrote:Dear forestgrove111

Do you actually believe that?

You make me laugh!

Allah is Satan and the Quran doesn't portray a loving God - neither does the Pentateuch nor most of the Old Testament. All religion was originally was an effort to explain crap that nobody knew the answers to. Religion was the first science. Now that the latest science is starting to look more like religion, it should be more obvious about the origins of these religions. They represented the pyschological make-up of the cultures that used them. All cultures use and manipulate these religions as suits them best, some borrowing happens between them all, in order to obtain more converts (soldiers for the cause). The cause is always assumed to be truth, regardless of all the fictions and half-truths that have been incorporated into them. A kernel of truth exists in every lie, but it doesn't make it true.

The only way I can even assimilate anything religious is to take it to the deeper meanings and look at it there. If Allah is Satan, so is Yhwh! or whatever else you want to call it. Good and Evil is a concept created by men, for other men. What is good to one can often be evil to another. If everything is relative, then truth is in the eye of the beholder. And maybe a universal truth depends on the observer.

Maybe I don't accept these religions, maybe I don't accept the hype, but maybe it ain't right to go around and tell someone else their God is Satan, or evil, or bad. To them they have been told America is Satan, that Judaism and Christianity are satanic faiths. The truth is relative to whomever is speaking it.

In my opinion, the act of creating divisions on the basis of religion, race, or ethnic origin, is an effort to dehumanize other human beings so it is easier to exterminate them at some future date and time when the one no longer sees the other as even being human. Those that practice the creation of divisions along those lines are often later accused of such things as racism and genocide.

So why post this racist crap?

Good post. :flop:
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Master Conspirator

PostSun Dec 20, 2009 11:39 pm » by Lowsix

100% agree
warløckmitbladderinfection wrote:blasphemous new gehenna inhabitant makes god sad...

Conspirator

PostMon Dec 21, 2009 12:09 am » by Dirttyrabbit

here is a random story I found surfing I saved it... I guess the story is from a long time ago...
could be true could be a hoax who knows
good reading tho =P

I was taken by a being of light, along with a friend of mine to see a woman who was sleeping in a bed. We were near the ocean. I could smell the sea water on the wind.
I had no idea who the woman was. She was laying in a bed. Her hair was long and blonde and kinda curly. She did not know we were there. She was sleeping.
My friend and I were nervous. We knew we were about to see something connected to this woman that was not pleasant. When we got closer, a demon of sorts appeared, crouching on the headboard of her bed.
He was very ugly. He had sharp pointed joints and sat on the headboard like a frog and gave off a strong feeling of EVIL. He was covering the woman with his evil energy.
I looked at the woman and suddenly knew her name was "Anna Hayes". I've never met this woman, but I am sure she is a real live person.

The demon told me and my friend in no uncertain terms to leave. He said that we were interfering with his plan for this woman. He didn't want us there. My friend grabbed my arm in fear. We were both very afraid of this evil being. It was clear he was strongly evil and dangerous. I asked him why he was with this woman. He said that she was working for him, helping him; that she was working to OPEN THE 5TH HORN THAT WOULD RELEASE THE BEINGS WHICH ARE LIKE GRASSHOPPERS ONTO THE WORLD OF MAN. When he said this, I saw in my mind's eye a VERY VERY clear vision of strange beings that looked very much like grasshoppers in the front, but had tails like scorpions. He said that she was working hard for him to help him bring about this time and we were interfering and he didn't like it. My friend asked, "what about the truth?" He answered, "Don't you know that we know what the truth is too?"

I asked him who he was, and he said his name was BELIAL. Not having a great history of knowledge from the Bible, I didn't recognize the name, but my friend did. She squeezed my arm harder. I could tell she was very afraid. As I was too. My friend cried out "Oh Jesus!!!!!!!!" and then started to pray. It was something like the `Lord's Prayer'. Then the scene suddenly changed. Now my friend and I were standing in a pitch dark stark blackness. The being named Belial was standing several yards in front of us. His body was lit up brightly so we could see him clearly, yet there were no beams of light around him. He talked about how the "grasshopper beings" would be released when this woman named Anna Hayes opened the gate for them. He said she is working towards doing that now. He started to come toward us, saying again that we were interfering with this and he was angry about it. I thought quickly about how my light-being guides have told me to repel evil beings. They said to project a feeling of total and unconditional love towards the evil being and t would scare it away. I asked my guides for help, and was overcome with a strong feeling of pity and love for this being called Belial. I felt like he needed my pity and love because he had a hard life without love and needed a hug. At the same time, I was terrified and shaking.

But somehow the sense of the love I projected towards him made him uncomfortable. Soon he started to yell and he ran away. My friend and I then were transformed out of the darkness and back into the light.
When I came to out of the experience, I wrote everything down that I could about what happened. I never met this woman named Anna Hayes, but she is surely working for the purest of Evil, even if she doesn't know it herself.
I know in my heart that this experience really happened. I have no doubt that there is really a person named Anna Hayes who is working on opening some kind of doorway or portal to some other existence. I don't know if she knows what she is really doing. I can only assume, based on my love of mankind, that she is dreadfully misled by this dark demon. If anyone knows who she is, I implore you to be careful of her and not to aid in her efforts to bring these evil beings thru this gateway to destroy man. And if you are a friend of hers, and you know evil is not her intent, then please help her see that there is evil around her, influencing her actions. When I returned to my home, I called my friend. She knew the name Belial from the Bible. If you do not, please look it up and you will see why I feel so strongly about this. My friend quickly realized what this all meant. Having a background in Bible studies, she recognized the name and what the 5th horn was. She looked it up in the Book of Revelation.

The 5th horn.. Or 5th Trumpet (in Chapter 9 Verse 1) it says will open a pit and releases the locusts (grasshoppers) with the powers of scorpions.
This was too much coincidence. People, there is danger here!! There is something going on we cannot turn our backs on. I need to know the truth. Indeed WE ALL NEED to know the truth. In all truth if this woman Anna Hayes is working towards opening gates, she must not be aided in her efforts to bring about the sounding of the 5th horn. (Or trumpets as the Bible states) I must add one last note. I do not know why this was told to me, but I feel it is the true name of the person I was shown as aiding in the blowing the 5th trumpet. (either willingly or by trickery)

the whole story reminded me of this video dunno why?
METALLICA All Nightmare Long Music Video
http://www.metalinjection.net/tv/view/1957/metallica-all-nightmare-long-music-video

Atlantis legends
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belial
Edgar Cayce spoke of the existence of Atlantis, a legendary continent with an advanced technology whose refugees peopled ancient Egypt as well as pre-Columbian America. Cayce's description of Atlantis has much in common with that of Ignatius L. Donnelly. According to Cayce, Atlantean society was divided into two long-lived political factions—a "good" faction called the "Sons of the Law of One," and an "evil" faction called the "Sons of Belial." Many people alive today are the reincarnations of Atlantean souls, he believed, who must now face similar temptations as before. It is said Atlantis suffered three major destructions, one of which was the deluge. According to the readings, a major source of turmoil was the Sons of Belial's desire to exploit the Things, sub-humans with animal appendages and low intelligence, and the movements to protect and evolve them by the Sons of the Law of One. The final destruction was the overcharging of the crystal which caused a massive explosion.

http://kingjbible.com/revelation/9.htm
"And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power."
~Revelation 9:3~
"And the shapes of the locusts were like unto horses prepared unto battle; and on their heads were as it were crowns like gold, and their faces were as the faces of men." ~Revelation 9:7~

PreviousNext