ALLAH IS SATAN?

Initiate

PostWed Aug 11, 2010 2:38 pm » by Cee420

phaeton wrote:
but when you take a look at how the cosmos is described in the bible it is completely wrong ..flat Earth, they don’t know the true number of planets in our solar system

Sir, would you be so kind as to provide the parts / quotes from the Bible where it states
the earth is flat and the wrong number of stars in our solar system is being conveyed?
Generally depicting a wrong picture from our cosmos.. Im very curious.

Youll have to do better than merely stating stuff without any basing and or reference.

Well the number of "hosts of heaven", which are the celestial bodies besides the stars, is seven ..the 5 classical planets + sun and moon

One example of flat earth in the bible is the "circle of Earth" ..which many argue can also mean a spherical Earth ..but is not. it's a flat circle

And it's the same in Koran ..in it earth is rolled out like a bed or a carpet = flat Earth

Isaiah 40:22
He sits enthroned above the circle of the earth,
and its people are like grasshoppers.
He stretches out the heavens like a canopy,
and spreads them out like a tent to live in.

Even the Heaven is streched like a canopy (this is flat) and then made to tent above the circle of the earth (this is the vault of heaven) ..and a tent is usually raised on a flat ground.

More passages suggesting of a flat Earth you can find here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flat_Earth
:flop:

Conspirator

PostWed Aug 11, 2010 4:44 pm » by Gisgangusur

After some time studying compared religions you realize that if you offend deitie's from another belief systems you are just offending The God as well.

Whatever the name that God is known you are refering to the same God:
Jeovah,Allah,Brahma,Budha,Krishna......
You probably know the list!!!

I won't terrorize you here about it as you have your free will to decide how you will understand universe and it's maker but I can tell you that you are threading a hard path in here!!!!

If you didn't know the word satan comes from the assirio-babilonian word shaitan which means the adversary,the right opposite from God and all it's concepts.

Here is the deal,try to study The Koran with a pure heart,along with The Bible,The Zohar,Baghavad Gita and any other sacred book that you could find.
Then you will,maybe,finally understand

Good luck :flop:
Now ye shall know that the chosen priest & apostle of infinite space is the prince-priest, the Beast; and in his woman, called the Scarlet Woman, is all power given.

"VISITA INTERIORA TERRAE RECTIFICANDO INVENIES OCCULTUM LAPIDEM."

Initiate

PostWed Aug 11, 2010 5:50 pm » by Cee420

gisgangusur wrote:After some time studying compared religions you realize that if you offend deitie's from another belief systems you are just offending The God as well.

Whatever the name that God is known you are refering to the same God:
Jeovah,Allah,Brahma,Budha,Krishna......
You probably know the list!!!

I won't terrorize you here about it as you have your free will to decide how you will understand universe and it's maker but I can tell you that you are threading a hard path in here!!!!

If you didn't know the word satan comes from the assirio-babilonian word shaitan which means the adversary,the right opposite from God and all it's concepts.

Here is the deal,try to study The Koran with a pure heart,along with The Bible,The Zohar,Baghavad Gita and any other sacred book that you could find.
Then you will,maybe,finally understand

Good luck :flop:

Hey,
I don’t agree.
To me it’s actually the other way around.
Why would it be insulting to try to find Reality, which actually was created by the TRUE Creator?

Many religious deities are in fact ancient human royal/elite lineages, humans who started to call themselves more divine than the rest.
I think it is actually better if we try to find Reality and rid the false, than to worship these ancient religious-archetypes, who usually were just elitist humans…

Lets take Krishna ..who is so looked up to nowadays in the west also..
..when he, Krishna has this famous conversation with Arjuna, before the battle when Arjuna doesn’t wanna go to war ..in this story you can actually see that it is Arjuna who is the “good guy”, and Krishna is the guy who has the attitude that he’s god incarnate, so he has no conflict with killing people..
Arjuna says in the story something like “Why must we fight against our own relatives for luxurious living and fame, why can’t we just try to settle this without fighting” ..but Krishna starts to call him a coward “what will people think when they hear that you ran away from the battle field” ..and how the priests are some how lower than him (Krishna) for holding these peaceful views.
And if I remember it correctly..then in the end Krishna says, after he has talked Arjuna around to fight: “I have renounced violence, so I am only the driver, or the charioteer” LOL! ..quite a guy :mrgreen:

..yup, you really should read these ancient stories and see what they really say, and not just say about them the same thing what every other guy is saying about them. “Krishna is the Christ” and so on.. No he’s not.

Here’s the original ..it’s actually Arjuna who tries to reason for peace and non-violence and not Krishna like it’s usually held..
Arjuna said:
Krishna, I see my own kinfolk
Desiring to fight approaching. (28)

Through sorrow my limbs now fail me,
My mouth is parched with grief and woe.
My body now is shivering,
My hair is standing up on end. (29)

My bow is slipping from my hand,
My skin is burning as with fire.
Nor can I even stand upright,
My mind is reeling and confused. (30)

Inauspicious omens I mark,
And not good fortune do I see,
O Keshava,9 if I destroy
My own kinsmen in this battle. (31)

Nor do I desire victory–
No, not kingship nor yet pleasures–
Kingship, enjoyments surely mean
Nothing to us, O Govinda.10 (32)

Those for whose sake we should desire
Kingship, enjoyments, and pleasures,
Array before us in battle,
Abandoning life and riches. (33)

Teachers, fathers, sons, grandfathers,
Maternal uncles, and grandsons,
Fathers-in-law, brothers-in-law,
And many other kinsmen, too. (34)

Even if they wish to kill me,
I never could wish to kill them–
Not even to rule the three worlds,
So how much less for rule of earth? (35)

Indeed, what pleasure could be ours,
From killing Dhritarashtra’s sons?
Sin only could take hold of us
If we should slay these aggressors. (36)

We are not justified to kill
Our kinsmen–Dhritarashtra’s sons–
How, having killed our own people,
Could we be happy, Madhava? (37)

Their thoughts overpowered by greed,
They see no wrong in destruction
Of family or even in
Wreaking treachery upon friends. (38)

Yet why should we, Janardana,11
Who clearly see the evil caused
By such destruction of our kin,
Not turn away from this fell sin? (39)

On destruction of families,
Their rites of dharma then die out,
From the destruction of dharma,
Adharma overwhelms them all. (40)

Overpowered by adharma
The family’s women then are
Corrupted, and from corruption
The confusion of castes arise. (41)

From caste confusion families
And their destroyers fall to hell;
Ancestors also fall without
Offerings of rice and water. (42)

The family’s destroyers’ wrongs
Produce the confusion of caste,
Then observance of caste duties
And family laws are destroyed. (43)

Have we not heard, repeatedly,
That indefinite time in hell
Accrues to those whose fam’ly laws
Have been wiped out, Janardana? (44)

Ah! Alas! we are now resolved
To do great evil with our greed
For royal pleasures for whose sake
We intend to kill our own kin

http://www.atmajyoti.org/gi_bhagavad_gita_ch1.asp

:flop:

PostWed Aug 11, 2010 8:25 pm » by Skyline08

Complete BS. All of your points are false. You don't know what you're talking about because you can't prove it.

Writer

PostWed Aug 11, 2010 10:04 pm » by Drbrainfade

if it wasnt for lucifer, adam and eve would have starved after being thrown out of eden, and FYI satan and lucifer are different entities

Previous