ALLAH LOATHES CHILDREN. JESUS LOVES CHILDREN!

Initiate

PostSun Dec 06, 2009 8:13 pm » by Opiwan

They brought the war to them. They hide and fire from their mosques. They plant themselves behind innocent human shields. They blow themselves up in order to kill whoever they can. They kill their children for "honor". Not only are governments going after them, Secular and Islamic, they go after each other. Stop pretending to be blind.

Initiate

PostSun Dec 06, 2009 8:15 pm » by Songhai

opiwan wrote:You have fringe in every religion. But that's the key. Fringe hate groups. What happens in Ireland is equally as disturbing but on a much smaller scale. As far as "pretending to be stupid", are you honestly going to say that sharia law, which brutally punishes muslims in there own sect; sectarian war, the war of ideologies between the 2 main muslim groups; and the war with the world that is not Islamic, where the 2 main Islamic sects can find common ground in order to wage jihad against infidels; is not going on? My stance is that the biggest religious fringe, violent hate group in the world is militant Islam.

[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/SST9wZpVpx4&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/SST9wZpVpx4&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]
[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/YQsFY7n1XQ4&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/YQsFY7n1XQ4&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

If you don't think this is a serious problem, who is "pretending to be stupid"?

I'm not saying religious extremism is not a problem. What I'm saying is : No religion is bad. But all religions can become pretexts for terror because some people use it on purpose to force others to do what they want to be done. A terrorist is being used as well as an army and the justification is always the same : "God approves what you are doing, god is cool with killing people, actually I had him on the phone yesterday and he told me that you're totally going to heaven, now go kill those people"

You're showing what's wrong in Islam. Doing so you put all muslims in the same category ... if all muslims were benevolent you or they would be dead by now and the war would be at your doors which is not the case.

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 06, 2009 8:21 pm » by kentrb

songhai wrote:My father is a muslim ... I feel extremely offended by those stupid/ignorant comments. Some islamic basterds are terrorists but most of them are decent people just like you and me. You don't know anything about islam do you ? And you don't understand anything about the pretty damn old excuse "god told me to kill people" ... like the inquisition, slavery and the crusades never happened.

Your dark thoughts will lead us all to war (Oh wait fuck ... it already did!) And what ? now those bloody arabs we stole the land/dignity/oil/families from aren't happy ?

The stupidity of these anti-islam/jews/christians threads might really push me to say goodbye to disclose.tv because it is a place where I feel I am no longer welcome being of mixed-race with one muslim and one catholic parent

Read books for fuck sake! Understanding is key

@Zegtel : yep pastors do love kids a lot ;)

good day my freind
i was wondering if you have read the koran or the torah.....i have not yet..i have read quite a bit of scripture and something i noticed is that the words,christian,muslim,religion are not to be found.so i was wondering if it was the same with the koran and other muslim books.
for you to be born a muslim/christian seems an interesting veiw of religion.
i'm of the opinion that jesus and alah would both agree that there is only one god.
to bad people have such a hard time grasping this,imo.
all the religious bloodshed in ones chosen faith ,sure points to a devide that takes one so far away from god.yet god seems to have faith in humanity.
works before faith makes perfect sense.that way bloodshed is bloodshed and love is love
thank for your opinion
peace

Initiate

PostSun Dec 06, 2009 8:31 pm » by Opiwan

Well, I was going to say that somehow militant Islam is all George Bush's fault. He's not my father though, just my spiritual advisor. :flop:

Initiate

PostSun Dec 06, 2009 8:39 pm » by Opiwan

songhai wrote:I'm not saying religious extremism is not a problem. What I'm saying is : No religion is bad. But all religions can become pretexts for terror because some people use it on purpose to force others to do what they want to be done. A terrorist is being used as well as an army and the justification is always the same : "God approves what you are doing, god is cool with killing people, actually I had him on the phone yesterday and he told me that you're totally going to heaven, now go kill those people"

You're showing what's wrong in Islam. Doing so you put all muslims in the same category ... if all muslims were benevolent you or they would be dead by now and the war would be at your doors which is not the case.

My friend I am not trying to insult you in any way, I hope you understand that. I agree 100% with your statement. I am also not dumb enough to believe that all muslims do these extreme things. I live in a predominately Christian community and everyone lives in peace. We have large hispanic, Muslim and Jewish communities too. We have harmony. Where i live there are differences in beliefs, but there is respect and peace, and to my knowledge, no group is looking to hurt any other ideology.

Conspirator

PostSun Dec 06, 2009 8:43 pm » by Pindz

BIBLE WAS WRITTEN IN ITALY IN YEAR 400, PERSON NAMED JESUS NEVER EXISTED

GO CHECK OUT THE FACTS.

Super Moderator

PostSun Dec 06, 2009 8:51 pm » by Spock

pindz wrote:RELIGIOUS BRAINWASHED F**KS

BIBLE WAS WRITTEN IN ITALY IN YEAR 400

Now here is knowledge. I wish I could tap into Pindz's repository of facts. I'd never have to buy another book to keep in the shitter.

Master Conspirator

PostSun Dec 06, 2009 8:58 pm » by Cornbread714

JESUS LOVES PINDZ!
Where's the beer and when do I get paid?
- Jimmy Carl Black (the Indian of the group)

Initiate

PostSun Dec 06, 2009 8:58 pm » by Songhai

pindz wrote:BIBLE WAS WRITTEN IN ITALY IN YEAR 400, PERSON NAMED JESUS NEVER EXISTED

GO CHECK OUT THE FACTS.

Damn Pindz, heck of a good one to cool off the thread !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love you dude :)

Jesus was a UFO wasn't he ? What's your take on this ?

Initiate

PostSun Dec 06, 2009 9:02 pm » by Forestgrove111

Thanks for the LOL spock that was funny, :lol: :dancing: :banana:

PreviousNext